Wireless Transmitter Laptop To Plasma/tv

homeless007

Hi there

Anybody knows a shop (Pattaya..) where I could find a Wireless VGA Transmitter from Laptop to Plasma ? Any ideas? Have tried all the regular known outlets already....

Thank you very much!

M.

Can't say that I've seen them in Thailand, the ones I've seen abroad (KL on my last trip) were bloody expensive (almost 10,000 Baht). To transmit wireless VGA at proper resolutions you'd need pretty good bandwidth.

A cheaper option would be a regular video transmitter and use the S-video output on your laptop.

Only any good for video though, as low resolution, but cheap and widely available in most electronic shops or CCTV security shops.

Anybody knows a shop (Pattaya..) where I could find a Wireless VGA Transmitter from Laptop to Plasma ? Any ideas? Have tried all the regular known outlets already....

Does it really have to be wireless? If not just buy a s-video cable and connect it with that. Must be s-video on both ends, not one of those s-video to composite as most laptops fail to detect the tv then. Should be easy to find at Tukcom and costs about 100B.

WB