Office Furniture

mrsouza

At one corner of the upper floor at Index is a separate "shop within the shop" that displays high-end office furniture - a lot of it imported from Italy and the like. In a totally different league from the basic Index ranges - and with high prices to match. Excellent choice of chairs.

Edited by Steve2UK

At one corner of the upper floor at Index is a separate "shop within the shop" that displays high-end office furniture - a lot of it imported from Italy and the like. In a totally different league from the basic Index ranges - and with high prices to match. Excellent choice of chairs.

"Modern Form" on the super highway also has very nice ( expensive ) office furniture. It's the big building with blue flags maybe 2 or 3 KM's from the Amari lights.

Went there today.

Overpriced and not so good quality at all.

Actually the whole Index living mall is a huge disappointment, a waste of space.

The cheaper index furniture used to be very good value for money.

And the service from the dealers was much better than now at that mall.

Bey bey Index.

Went there today.

Overpriced and not so good quality at all.

Actually the whole Index living mall is a huge disappointment, a waste of space.

The cheaper index furniture used to be very good value for money.

And the service from the dealers was much better than now at that mall.

Bey bey Index.

Seems I have a very different perspective than you do. There is (IMHO) high quality in that section - you might not like all the styles (who would?) and (as I said) it's far from cheap....... certainly by Thai standards.

As to service: I was able to try numerous desk chairs that the assistant happily got down from the higher display shelving - nothing was too much trouble. I ordered a mid-range one that suited me for comfort, look and price. Delivered to my house a week later - 2 efficient workers to un-box and assemble it + an Index sales guy to ensure everything went smoothly and that I was happy. Seems like pretty good customer service to me - but maybe you're used to a different order of things?

All of Index is a "waste of space"? :D Maybe a trip to BKK is called for............. :o

Edited by Steve2UK

Hi,

Why not try Bangkok Furniture; I do not recall how their sign is displayed in Thai. Great quality at good prices. You can ask them to change the colour of the leather or whatever and order fron Bangkok. Heading South, turn Left(East) at the Central Airport main intersection, toward the SuperHwy. It's on your right(South) about 200-300 meter along well before the PingRiver bridge, low-set at the edge of the hwy. BTW, always ask for a discount. I believe they have a 2nd outlet across from Makro, but not sure.