Has Death Himself Come To Take Me Home?

Dustoff

Yup, it's probably the Grim Reaper up in the attic, Dusty.

Banded kraits, king cobras, plague infested sewer rats the size of small dogs...and don't forget the radioactive termites.

I think you need to get out for a drink- say Guitarman tonight? :o

Every cloud has a silver lining if you just look at it for a while

My suggestion:

Let the wife know about it and even let her hear it if it is repeatable.

Then you tell her that you had it checked out and it is all ok, but its just a minor spirit who is seeking an earthly abode.

The spirit will not harm anyone in the family as long as it is not disturbed.

Your wife will never go up there.

Then you move the mia-noi in

When the wife is out the mia-noi is right at hand of course [well maybe not at hand]

The gas savings will start to mount up [ by you not going out as often ] giving more funds for a few more beers

The wife will think you are a very faithful husband as you very seldom go running around.

and on and on

See what a little thought can do

Boy you sure are lucky that you have the noise in your attic.

Edited by Gonzo the Face

If any of you know of some brave Thai fellow who is willing to climb up there and not only identify the invading critters (the snake is more than welcome to stay) but examine/repair the edges of the roof to block access, I would be glad to hear of him.

If you are serious I could ask my wife's cousin about it. He should be over in a day or so as he does most of the work, including working on the roof, around the place. PM me if you want - just, as they say, don't make any jokes around him about ghost...

Surprising as it may seem the little ching-jok (?sp. - house lizards..) make one hel_l of a racket when they are beating a big insect or whatever to death. Had one who liked to stay under the fridge and he drove me nuts with all the noise as it would resonant like crazy, so I finally chased him out of the house. Normally I like having them around, which is why I don't tolerate the tookaey as they like to eat them, plus they are filthy beggers as once they pick a spot to lair up in it ends up making a pig pen look clean.

There ghost stories that you are afraid to listen to Huey Dude were actually flushing upstairs toilets,speaking very loudly,etc. If your attic friends (maybe the only friends left after Thai Pauly and I lose your address) start screaming or flushing toilets that don't exist I will come help...Oh yeah another thing in the scary house was something grabbing large paper grocery bags off the kitchen counter, then moving them to the middle of the giant kitchen floor holding them about chest high then dashing them to the floor...TWICE...in front of my eyes! That was when I made my exit stage left

I hope you don't mind that I think you are a bit strange, Snagglepuss (youtube.com/watch?v=EikXugZhGxk&feature=related) but if it weren't for my interest in the nutritional value of your next-door neighbor's 14 dogs, I would have sold you out to Satan Herself (an ex-wife of mine, by the way) long ago.. :o

Every cloud has a silver lining if you just look at it for a while

My suggestion:

Let the wife know about it and even let her hear it if it is repeatable.

Then you tell her that you had it checked out and it is all ok, but its just a minor spirit who is seeking an earthly abode.

The spirit will not harm anyone in the family as long as it is not disturbed.

Your wife will never go up there.

Then you move the mia-noi in

When the wife is out the mia-noi is right at hand of course [well maybe not at hand]

The gas savings will start to mount up [ by you not going out as often ] giving more funds for a few more beers

The wife will think you are a very faithful husband as you very seldom go running around.

and on and on

See what a little thought can do

Boy you sure are lucky that you have the noise in your attic.

Considering your suggestions, I stuck my head into the attic for renovation considerations.

It only took a moment to notice a woman's shoe and one earring, obviously all that remains of last week's mia-noi - not to mention the sound of something quite large creeping up behind me - for me to beat a hasty retreat (exit, stage right..).

If you are willing to come over and examine my attic, I would be happy to follow you but only if you will allow me to rub you all over with a dead rat (please try to contain your arousal). Feel free to choose one of your liking from my collection.. :o

It only took a moment to notice a woman's shoe and one earring, obviously all that remains of last week's mia-noi - not to mention the sound of something quite large creeping up behind me - for me to beat a hasty retreat (exit, stage right..).

If you are willing to come over and examine my attic, I would be happy to follow you but only if you will allow me to rub you all over with a dead rat (please try to contain your arousal). Feel free to choose one of your liking from my collection.. :o

Hey, Dustbuster!

I think that you probably don't have a REAL closet in your house situated in Thailand. So could it be that your skeletons are in the attic? You'll never be able to run in 2012.

MSPain

Edited by hml367

There ghost stories that you are afraid to listen to Huey Dude were actually flushing upstairs toilets,speaking very loudly,etc. If your attic friends (maybe the only friends left after Thai Pauly and I lose your address) start screaming or flushing toilets that don't exist I will come help...Oh yeah another thing in the scary house was something grabbing large paper grocery bags off the kitchen counter, then moving them to the middle of the giant kitchen floor holding them about chest high then dashing them to the floor...TWICE...in front of my eyes! That was when I made my exit stage left

I hope you don't mind that I think you are a bit strange, Snagglepuss (youtube.com/watch?v=EikXugZhGxk&feature=related) but if it weren't for my interest in the nutritional value of your next-door neighbor's 14 dogs, I would have sold you out to Satan Herself (an ex-wife of mine, by the way) long ago.. :o

As long as your ex-wife isn't a redhead or named Mary I'm up for a spin...Redheads? Mary? Had two of each and prefer Dark haired ,dark skinned whoops! Lita is looking over my shoulder