1st Entry On Multi "o"

Will be arriving soon on my 1st multi entry non im "o"....

Do i need to make sure they stamp it just like a normal entry on tourist visit or something different ?

And a link to latest news on the issan section "thread" is stating that the amount of money for retirement has doubled to 1.6 mill any truth in that?

regards :o

Will be arriving soon on my 1st multi entry non im "o"....

Do i need to make sure they stamp it just like a normal entry on tourist visit or something different ?

And a link to latest news on the issan section "thread" is stating that the amount of money for retirement has doubled to 1.6 mill any truth in that?

Be sure and put your visa number on the TM6 arrival card. Make sure they see your visa so that you get your 90 day permit to stay. Then check to be sure the permit to stay stamp is correct before leaving the area.

Have heard or seen nothing about the rise to 1.6 mil. Probably just another unfounded rumor.

I am not so sure about that because the tourism in general is decreasing and that also included ppl that want to retiree in Thailand so to double the guarantee money from 800.000 to 1.6 million sounds like thailand want the country for themeself in that case and will loose a lot of tourism in the future as a result so no need to be worried this far