Uk Tourist Visa Supports Docs For Thai Gf

Hi,

Im planning to bring my thai gf over to uk to stay with me on a tourist visa, to stay at my mothers house with my mother being the sponser,,,I was interested to know what supporting docs i needed if anything more to the list below??

degree cert

tabian bahn

copy of gf passport

sponsership letter from mother

copy of mothers bank statement

letter from her boss (hotel)(leave of absense)

docs to prove i stayed at hotel for 1 year (support know each other)

any help much appreciated

regards

gymboy

photos of you and her together and also if she is coming on a tourist visa proof that she will return to thailand and not stay in the uk

It is easy to proof that she will return to Thailand. Just buy a refundable return ticket. Get the visa, and get a a refund for the airline.

photos of you and her together and also if she is coming on a tourist visa proof that she will return to thailand and not stay in the uk

It is easy to proof that she will return to Thailand. Just buy a refundable return ticket. Get the visa, and get a a refund for the airline.

would leave of absence letter from her work boss be some proof of her returning to thailand?

would leave of absence letter from her work boss be some proof of her returning to thailand?

It will but maybe not enough. The main point for them is to be as sure as they can that she will leave the UK at the end of her stay permit.

If you are coming back with her, it would be a string point to show you have BOTH ties to come back to in Thailand

It will but maybe not enough. The main point for them is to be as sure as they can that she will leave the UK at the end of her stay permit.

If you are coming back with her, it would be a string point to show you have BOTH ties to come back to in Thailand

unfortunately i would not be coming back when she would be coming back at the end of her "tourist visa" but at a much later date..

unfortunately i would not be coming back when she would be coming back at the end of her "tourist visa" but at a much later date..

Send a PM to Scouser, he was a great help to me and is very reasonable.

BT

Just buy a refundable return ticket.

And so by definition, is not proof of Reason to Return.

Moss

The UK does not accept a return ticket as proof of the applicant's intention to return. Indeed, the official advice is to not buy the ticket until you have the visa.

Gymboy, the visa officer needs to feel that she is a genuine visitor and will leave the UK at the end of the visit. Obviously anything you can provide to show the strenghth and lenghth of you relationship will help; photos, phone bills, e-mails etc.

I would also suggest that you put in your sponsor's letter the reason for her visit at this time and what your future plans are. If the visa officer is happy that your have a genuine relationship then s/he will feel that your girlfriend would not want to jeapordise any future settlement application by overstaying a visit.

See "What supporting documents should I include with my applications?"

The UK does not accept a return ticket as proof of the applicant's intention to return. Indeed, the official advice is to not buy the ticket until you have the visa.

Gymboy, the visa officer needs to feel that she is a genuine visitor and will leave the UK at the end of the visit. Obviously anything you can provide to show the strenghth and lenghth of you relationship will help; photos, phone bills, e-mails etc.

I would also suggest that you put in your sponsor's letter the reason for her visit at this time and what your future plans are. If the visa officer is happy that your have a genuine relationship then s/he will feel that your girlfriend would not want to jeapordise any future settlement application by overstaying a visit.

See "What supporting documents should I include with my applications?"

7by7

the only thing that shows the length and strength og the relationship is official hotel/resort records that show i stayed there between oct 2007 till sep 2008 and she also worked there (still is) during this period.. And some photos of friends birthday party also,,and some e-mails just recently since my return to the uk,is this enough????

regardss

gymboy

Provide those records and also say in your sponsor's letter that you have no phone recoerds, e-mails etc. for that period as you saw each other every day. Your passport will also confirm that you were in Thailand for this period.