Stockmarket Trading, Forex, Commodities.

27th June 2011 I will began post free signals[...]

Free signals? As opposed to charging for signals? How very generous of you Paulo :whistling:

May I ask, if indeed you have any talent for diving consistant profitable trades, why not make a near unlimited amount of money from the tips yourself, instead of just trying to sell tips to people online? Kovner, Soros, Taylor, all successful fx traders, yet none try to sell tips to people online?

...There seems an obvious answer ;)

And do they offer free signals Badge? Do you offer free signals?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will just have to wait and see. Dealing in probabilities is all about risk and money management.

Trades i have open at present.

Cable sell @ 1.5980

EURUSD sell 1.4301

EURAUD sell @ 1.3675

Sold the AUD last night 1.0394 currently down 30 pips as sold on a loss recovery strategy at 1.04658.

CADJPY sell 2* 81.999 and 82.006. Daily signal. Stop is 83.53 target 1 is 79.75 target 2 is 78.70

If anyone does not want these signals just post so , as Badge has. I certianly have far better things to be doing than offering free signals. Or perhaps Badge could start offering some signals.

Let me know your thoughts as i don't wish to waste your time nor mine.

Edited by Paulo1

it is interesting to follow the results of published signals Paulo. however, TA signals cannot forecast events like the outcome of tomorrows vote in the Greek parliament which will most probably affect EURUSD. should your signal be correct then it will be nothing but coincidence.

my personal opinion: if TA would work as it is proclaimed and taught, the learned ones would keep it a top secret using it to mint money whilst sitting on their private islands in the Caribic and pondering whether the 100' yacht should be replaced or the latest model of a Learjet should be ordered.

but... keep up the good job and post your signals. it takes guts to do so!

it is interesting to follow the results of published signals Paulo. however, TA signals cannot forecast events like the outcome of tomorrows vote in the Greek parliament which will most probably affect EURUSD. should your signal be correct then it will be nothing but coincidence.

my personal opinion: if TA would work as it is proclaimed and taught, the learned ones would keep it a top secret using it to mint money whilst sitting on their private islands in the Caribic and pondering whether the 100' yacht should be replaced or the latest model of a Learjet should be ordered.

Hi Naan,

Thankyou for your words.

I totally agree with you about the Greek situation. My sentiment on the EU is a reflection of my system and beliefs at the present time. They may be wrong. but from a trading point of view it does not matter because the R/R is in check.

I believe in TA as I do in fundies, The recipe thats missing is Sentiment, and when you understand all three you will do ok. I believe the KEY to be sentiment. Look at Greece on CNBC, BloomBerger, etc, Ist obvious that people watching this are going to have a negative sentiment regardless of out come.

There is an old saying , Buy on rumour, Sell on fact, This is also true in the FX market.

All trade posted prior are not doingb to bad at present. the strategy is to take profits at certian zones and to attain a free carried trade. If subscribers wish to know how to do this i will post it, per trade position.

Just let me know, or ask Badge.

Free signals? As opposed to charging for signals? How very generous of you Paulo :whistling:

May I ask, if indeed you have any talent for diving consistant profitable trades, why not make a near unlimited amount of money from the tips yourself, instead of just trying to sell tips to people online? Kovner, Soros, Taylor, all successful fx traders, yet none try to sell tips to people online?

They dont offer signals, they successfully trade.

I dont offer signals, I successfully trade (most of the time ;) ).

I think you missed the point Paulo; 'signals' are for the foolish to buy and the inept to sell.

I echo these thoughts almost entirely :)

They dont offer signals, they successfully trade.

I dont offer signals, I successfully trade (most of the time ;) ).

I think you missed the point Paulo; 'signals' are for the foolish to buy and the inept to sell.

Yeah sure, why not offer some Signals then. If you are sooo good, i would appreciate your signals or advice, but copying and pasting does not make you a trader. LOL. , this is what one gets when dealing with forum clowns.

Show us your trades Babge. I put mine on tthe line and can back iot up in REAL MONEY, not just FORUM WANK WORDS. lol.

EURAUD as reprted earlier

update chart

The two charts attached . Make up ypour own mind. Can attach every chart regarding my positions.

Can you do the same Badge?

or do we have to read some pasted webpage?

post-49444-0-04346200-1309256230_thumb.g

post-49444-0-31060800-1309256283_thumb.g

Yes, Ive always found the most successful traders I know use CAPS LOCK and meaningless graphs, to try and convince strangers, online, that theyre actually very skilled and wealthy ;)

If you want to continue being abusive thats fine, but Ive certainly no inclination to prove or demonstrate anything to you or anyone else here.

Im not selling anything you see, so it doesnt matter what appearance I have to strangers on a forum.

Perhaps you're an exception to the rule and for whatever reason, youre a great trader who can make almost unlimited amounts from financial markets, but choose to offer tips for a few dollars instead. Perhaps.

In my experience tip selling is for failed traders, but theres nothing wrong with that. Trading is an extremely tough business, psychologically, and very few can make any real money at it, consistently.

Lots of people ask me about trading as it appears so appealing, but I tell them not to bother with it in the first place! Become a Dr, do something constructive to earn a crust! :)

If you dont have a background in finance, where you can learn the ropes while at least getting paid for a few years, you'll still have to learn the ropes but not only will you likely lose your money, you'll have wasted prime money-earning years with no pay.

My advice would be if you want to get into financial markets, get a job in the financial sector and get paid while you trade and learn.

Yes, Ive always found the most successful traders I know use CAPS LOCK and meaningless graphs, to try and convince strangers, online, that theyre actually very skilled and wealthy ;)

If you want to continue being abusive thats fine, but Ive certainly no inclination to prove or demonstrate anything to you or anyone else here.

Im not selling anything you see, so it doesnt matter what appearance I have to strangers on a forum.

Perhaps you're an exception to the rule and for whatever reason, youre a great trader who can make almost unlimited amounts from financial markets, but choose to offer tips for a few dollars instead. Perhaps.

In my experience tip selling is for failed traders, but theres nothing wrong with that. Trading is an extremely tough business, psychologically, and very few can make any real money at it, consistently.

Lots of people ask me about trading as it appears so appealing, but I tell them not to bother with it in the first place! Become a Dr, do something constructive to earn a crust! :)

If you dont have a background in finance, where you can learn the ropes while at least getting paid for a few years, you'll still have to learn the ropes but not only will you likely lose your money, you'll have wasted prime money-earning years with no pay.

My advice would be if you want to get into financial markets, get a job in the financial sector and get paid while you trade and learn.

Here we go again. you are speaking as an educator not a trader. Show some trades or results atleast. Or go to another forum and annoy them. Results is what matters.

who gives a shit about Caps on or Off/. Hey!! My spelling was correctum but my Trades were shit. lol

Where are you from.. I bet England? correct? yes/no

Lots of people ask me about trading as it appears so appealing, but I tell them not to bother with it in the first place! Become a Dr, do something constructive to earn a c :)rust!

Here we go again. you are speaking as an educator not a trader. Show some trades or results atleast. Or go to another forum and annoy them. Results is what matters.

who gives a shit about Caps on or Off/. Hey!! My spelling was correctum but my Trades were shit. lol

Perhaps you're an exception to the rule and for whatever reason, youre a great trader who can make almost unlimited amounts from financial markets, but choose to offer tips for a few dollars instead. Can you please quantify tis statement?

You are so far upon your stool, you need knocked down. You are a legend !!! COUGH COUGH COUGH, caps corection or not?

Get a life and PLEASE POST SOME TRADES, OTHERWISE GO AND ANNOY SOME OTHER PEOPLE.

CheErs

Whoops.

Edited by Paulo1

Lots of people ask me about trading as it appears so appealing, but I tell them not to bother with it in the first place! Become a Dr, do something constructive to earn a c :)rust!

Perhaps you're an exception to the rule and for whatever reason, youre a great trader who can make almost unlimited amounts from financial markets, but choose to offer tips for a few dollars instead. Can you please quantify tis statement?

You are so far upon your stool, you need knocked down. You are a legend !!! COUGH COUGH COUGH, caps corection or not?

Get a life and PLEASE POST SOME TRADES, OTHERWISE GO AND ANNOY SOME OTHER PEOPLE.

CheErs

Whoops.

Sorry to bring this thread down to Badges level. How will we ever get out of the gutter.

POST SOME TRADES BADGE. WE ARE ALL WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will just have to wait and see. Dealing in probabilities is all about risk and money management.

Trades i have open at present.

Cable sell @ 1.5980

EURUSD sell 1.4301

EURAUD sell @ 1.3675

Sold the AUD last night 1.0394 currently down 30 pips as sold on a loss recovery strategy at 1.04658.

CADJPY sell 2* 81.999 and 82.006. Daily signal. Stop is 83.53 target 1 is 79.75 target 2 is 78.70

If anyone does not want these signals just post so , as Badge has. I certianly have far better things to be doing than offering free signals. Or perhaps Badge could start offering some signals.

Let me know your thoughts as i don't wish to waste your time nor mine.

Cable sell 5980 50% of position closed at 5926 , position still open with stop at 6051 Veiw. daily looks to have upward momentum. Weekly still bearish. Would like to see a close below 5935

50 pips closed= 15 at risk.

EURUSD 1.4301 close at 4258 Plus 35

EURAUD sell @ 1.3675 sold 50% at 1.3631 stop moved to breakeven.

AUDUSD sell Stop hit minus 35 pips

CADJPY presently holding losses of 124 pips stop remains at 83.53.

Minus 31 for the night.

In all not a great night trading

Edited by Paulo1

Just had a look through the 4hr close. No signals at present.

I am trading intraday, but am not posting those signals. Only daily and 4hr signals will be posted.

Entered a position on Silver at 34.00 stop 33.32 Target 35.00 ish

Edited by Paulo1

USDCHF buy 2 positions. If you trade 1 standard lot. Enter two .5 orders Entries @ 8340 stop 8288 1st position target 8400, if this target is hit, The stop on the remaining position should be placed at breakeven point. 2nd position target is 8437.

Edited by Paulo1

EURCAD, looking to sell if starts trading below 1.4070, yesterdays low was 4068, so thats intraday key support.

EURCAD entry was made at 1.4046 and closed half position at 1.3968, stop to entry now.

EURAUD sell @ 1.3675 am presently sitting on 164 pips profit.

Cable, EU shorts were stopped out.. And enter longs on AU EG EU and cable.

Cable trade is still running from entry at 1.6011 and closed .5 at 1.6051 and target 6180

post-49444-0-84937500-1309374790_thumb.p

post-49444-0-45739000-1309374917_thumb.g

Just had a look through the 4hr close. No signals at present.

I am trading intraday, but am not posting those signals. Only daily and 4hr signals will be posted.

Entered a position on Silver at 34.00 stop 33.32 Target 35.00 ish

Silver stop moved to 34.35 curent price 34.900

USDCHF buy 2 positions. If you trade 1 standard lot. Enter two .5 orders Entries @ 8340 stop 8288 1st position target 8400, if this target is hit, The stop on the remaining position should be placed at breakeven point. 2nd position target is 8437.

doesn't look good Paulo :ermm:

Yeah,

Looking a bit better now, Entered another position 8310 need to see it close above 8340 but still not the move i am looking for. 8275 that last hammer low is key also. This trade was something that popped up on a scan, should have put more thought into it before posting. Nevermind, some people will like to see me sccrew up no dought.

Heres a trade with good R/R NZDUSD, sell@ 8308 stop 8320 target 8200 ish. worth watching atleast.This trade is just about r/r with a posible shooting star reversal at resistance. The worry is that the daily has some good upward momentum.

If you trade futures look at Live Cattle in the next week. Futures Contract Oct11 buy $108 ETF is believe it or not code (COW) look around the 29.50 area.

Also need to be aware that July 15th is options expiry.

Holding 170 pip profit on the EURAUD , Plus have a nice trade go long on Cable from 1.6011. This was a trade from last night. I am only posting 4hr and Daily trades here. Also hit target on the silver long $35.

post-49444-0-64733900-1309417736_thumb.g

post-49444-0-11830000-1309418104_thumb.g

Yeah,

Looking a bit better now, Entered another position 8310 need to see it close above 8340 but still not the move i am looking for. 8275 that last hammer low is key also. This trade was something that popped up on a scan, should have put more thought into it before posting. Nevermind, some people will like to see me sccrew up no dought.

Heres a trade with good R/R NZDUSD, sell@ 8308 stop 8320 target 8200 ish. worth watching atleast.This trade is just about r/r with a posible shooting star reversal at resistance. The worry is that the daily has some good upward momentum.

If you trade futures look at Live Cattle in the next week. Futures Contract Oct11 buy $108 ETF is believe it or not code (COW) look around the 29.50 area.

Also need to be aware that July 15th is options expiry.

Holding 170 pip profit on the EURAUD , Plus have a nice trade go long on Cable from 1.6011. This was a trade from last night. I am only posting 4hr and Daily trades here. Also hit target on the silver long $35.

USDCHF trade has recovered inthe money. Trend line resitsance 8351, look to break that and should projetcted target posted on first signal post @ 8400 ish, and looking at 8370 zone for price action confirmation.

Kiwi has moved about 20 pips since i posted

USDCHF All targets hit.

The sell onthe KIWI is still in play.

post-49444-0-04821800-1309470641_thumb.p

Edited by Paulo1

USDCHF All targets hit.

The sell onthe KIWI is still in play.

Targets on the kiwi 8205 and and 8170.

Next signal update 2.30 hrs time

Have closed EURAUD sell.

Am now waiting for buy entry signal on that pair. 1.3530 is preferred.

GBPNZD, GBPAUD also look to be setting up long. No confirmation yet. and looking fo sell Silver also.