Bangkok Isp Options On Tot Line?

348GTS

I live in Bkk and have been using True 2.5mb (1150baht per month) for the past 2-3 years, but I have to move and my new apartment only has a TOT line installed so I cant use this service anymore. I have done some research and read the forum and I appear to have few options, mainly TOT themselves, Ji-Net, KSC and CSLoxinfo. I am not sure if MAxnet is available to me on a TOT line? I have read mixed reviews on all these ISP's so am no closer to making a choice. Although True have had their bad moments, overall I am used to their service and am generally happy with it, so would like a service at least as efficient.

Could you advise me as to what the best choice is, based on current info? I will be happy with a service and price comparable to what I have now, although I am more concerned about the service working properly and getting decent download speed etc. Any advice or recommendations will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I live in Bkk and have been using True 2.5mb (1150baht per month) for the past 2-3 years, but I have to move and my new apartment only has a TOT line installed so I cant use this service anymore. I have done some research and read the forum and I appear to have few options, mainly TOT themselves, Ji-Net, KSC and CSLoxinfo. I am not sure if MAxnet is available to me on a TOT line? I have read mixed reviews on all these ISP's so am no closer to making a choice. Although True have had their bad moments, overall I am used to their service and am generally happy with it, so would like a service at least as efficient.

Could you advise me as to what the best choice is, based on current info? I will be happy with a service and price comparable to what I have now, although I am more concerned about the service working properly and getting decent download speed etc. Any advice or recommendations will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Here in Khet Talingchan (Bangkok) I have been using TOT Goldcyber (2MB) but I'm in the initial stage of changing to JI-NET BizConnect (2MB) which was their only plan for my TOT line. If I had a TOT (ADC) line there are two packages to choose. My reseach on CSLox and KSC has left me wondering about their prices and service. Plus, the feedback I got on a topic in this forum about peoples experience with JI-NET in the Bangkok area has been all positive so far.

The BizConnect costs more, but hopefully it will give me high and consistent download speed. While the TOT DSL connection is very reliable and my Vonage phone/number works fine on it, TOT's international download speed varies from low speed (down around 100kbps to high speed 1.7MB). I have a good physical line connection so that's not my problem. TOT supposedly has a 50 to 1 user ratio which is pretty high (not good). If the TOT international speed would just stay up around 1.5MB I would be a happy camper as that speed is more than fine for general internet surfing, videos, and downloading; however, I've been getting too many days and nights of low international speed. I need and want consistent high speed downstream speed...."hopfully," I'll get that with JI-NET.