I Need A One Way Ticket To Anywhere In Europe

JerryO

I see prices for one way tickets being either about the same as a roundtrip ticket or sometimes the one way is even higher.

This is for mid January travel. Does any one have any a suggestion for a one way from bangkok to anywhere in Europe? Any airline or any connection is fine, i just want a fair price, which in my mind should be about 1/2 of what a typical roundtrip fare is.

Check out the "Superdeals" on the Thai Airways website. they offer last minute deals. They are restricted to specific flights on specific days and they cannot be guaranteed to be on offer, but I imagine that mid-January would be pretty quiet so they may be available, if the availability fits in with your plans then a pretty good deal.

They are currently offering one way trips to London at a tad under 14,000 Baht, all in.

Cheapest: Biman Bangladesh Airline at around 14k. Don't expect too much.

Otherwise you are looking at around 20.5k.

I have a couple of friends who have travelled Biman and say never again.

Check out their ontime performance and customer reports.

At least they have not had a crash for sometime though!

And remember Dhaka is one of the worst airports in Asia and there is usually a long transit time.

Just looked at the Thai air prices, under 8K one way to London on 27th or 28th.

But one of the taxes is given as over 5k baht (code YOAC). Due to this tax the fare is not much different from Ethiad and Emirates.

But, TG is a direct flight, albeit on an older plane.

From discounters in Japan, I have never found 1 way ticket. Perhaps something in it makes no business sense to them.

other as above: mid jan is not at all a quiet time-tipical high-season busy.

The idea to get singles for half a return is also not really realistic.

Direct from BKK: try airberlin.com, actually its LTU-merged, a German basic-service holidaymakers airline, to either DUSseldorf or MUNchen-via DUS connetcions to many Euro-cities. easy online booking. But for that time a min of about 444 EUR.

AirAisa starts their lng-announced flites KUL-LST, but thats only from 11/3-nonetheless fares from about 900 MYR=9000THB+ the ticket to KUL.