Explain Your Avatars

Abandon

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My avater, well it's me. What more can I say other than excellent choice!

High opinion of yourself Joe?

Go back to trolling mate. :o

One can only but assume that you are far too ugly to dare to use your own picture as an avater. No, you go & troll!

Joe, Joe, Joe.

You are a troll of the first order.

A look back at your posts states this,but you are correct about putting my own face here. I am 95 years old and have a face like a twisted sandshoe.

Go troll on ajarndotcomme...you will do well there.

Edited by chuchok

One can only but assume that you are far too ugly to dare to use your own picture as an avater. No, you go & troll!

Joe, Joe, Joe.

A look back at your posts states this,but you are correct about putting my own face here. I am 65 years old and have a face like a twisted sandshoe.

You should be applauded for owning up to your age & relative lack of good-looks. But hey it's Thailand, where a mans looks are secondary to the size of his bank account.

Pre-Khymer ruin near Buriram
Isn't that an excellent place, ans so well maintained. As my education in that theme only comes from Television, I can really feel the atmosphere when I go there.

Now, lets be Sanuk....

I leave pictures of myself to my members page. Sadly I was 30kg+ bigger than I am now, but thats the most recent media photo of me.

I like to make my own avtar, why, because there is so much plagerism on the net.

My first Avtar came from my apartment in Bang-na, a while ago. It was the result of having some friends over, and I thought "empty bottles" was a good theme.

My new Avtar is a bit of a pun. The people and the place os Issan or Esarn is despised. But then the people are fantastic, and the place is nice, it reminds me of country NSW, in Australia.

So I took a photo of my Nissan Pick-up - Hi-So for Issan and I took out the "N" so it reads Issan - just some fun. The difficulty was getting the reflection faithful to the image, many swear-words and I got it to my satisfaction.

My next one is based on the previous two - which is really now Thai-life for a falang. I suppose all I can say is "Watch this space" but taking about 4 hours to make avtar #2, I want to get some mileage from it.

I edited this post to remove a mistake :o

Edited by mattnich

Joe, Joe, Joe.

A look back at your posts states this,but you are correct about putting my own face here. I am 65 years old and have a face like a twisted sandshoe.

You should be applauded for owning up to your age & relative lack of good-looks. But hey it's Thailand, where a mans looks are secondary to the size of his bank account.

Joe,...and I thought you were going to save the world.

You not only steal posts from other sites, but you make out that you are in Thailand, when you are not. You also insult both thai and farung female members of this forum.

When you are next in Thailand look me up. love to have a chat face to face. :D

Joe, Joe, Joe.

You not only steal posts from other sites, but you make out that you are in Thailand, when you are not. You also insult both thai and farung female members of this forum.

Don't worry old son, I'll put you second on the list after dicknight. I find you & certain other members insulting but I'm able to give as good as I get, that's what people don't like. I'll PM you over the Xmas break and arrange a meeting, it will be god to meet a real sex-pat.

Joe, Joe, Joe.

Don't worry old son, I'll put you second on the list after dicknight. I find you & certain other members insulting but I'm able to give as good as I get, that's what people don't like. I'll PM you over the Xmas break and arrange a meeting, it will be god to meet a real sex-pat.

be very carefull for what you wish for me old cock sparrow, you just might get it.

Please tell my wife that I am a sex-pat, i'm sure she would like a wee word in your ear old son, I mean there is only two years between us .....and her family has much more money than I, but you know it all eh?

I'm also sure that a few ladies on this forum would love to meet you too.

I'll look forward to it. :D

Joe, Joe, Joe.

be very carefull for what you wish for me old cock sparrow, you just might get it.

Please tell my wife that I am a sex-pat, i'm sure she would like a wee word in your ear old son, I mean there is only two years between us .....and her family has much more money than I, but you know it all eh?

I don't recall making a wish, or is that a euphemism for arranging a meeting? One has to assume that you are a sex-pat simply because of that disrespectful avater that you are using (or rather stolen). I would rather NOT meet you wife if that's all the same, but thanks for the offer. I didn't know there were any 'ladies' on this forum.

Mine is the all-seeing eye of the Illuminati. We are mostly a secret, diabolical group looking to control the world through subversion, propaganda, dissension, and eventually martial law. We will consolidate all nations and contents therein as we have already started. Example is Euro states w/ one currency. You can find some of us at your local Mason lodge, in the upper echelons of your government, and at Lord Rothschilds house in England.

I'm not supposed to tell anybody about us but since we are all being so open with each other, I figured what the ######. You won't tell anybody right? Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Lord Rothschilds house in England

I will leave that subject well and truly.

I was once told, "don't worry about how much money you have - its the influence that counts."

As a tip, that family have more than enough of both.

I like animated avatars.  I have a few and like to change them now again. I have a fire one, a drunk chineses guy, morphing chicks faces and this one with the tits. But i know i'll have to change it. The mods wont like it.

I can't believe the mods have not stopped that avatar... very disturbing.

Rav, I'm sure he's only hitting his pet teddy. :o

Mine is a prehistoric hominoid, can't quite remember where I found him. I have it as a remainder of how far we have gone in some respects, and how little we have evolved in others.

He has very little to do with how I view myself in general except as a metaphor for the cave-man overpainted with a varnish of cultural "sophistication" - clothes, education etc.

My first family in Thailand.

On my 21st Birthday, waaaay back when in 2001.

My first home was very close to the Treehouse, Had Tha Nam - Koh Chang, back then. I was halfway between a flashpacker and a proper expat then.

Great Night. Can´t remember a thing.

Chris

Edited by kayo

Joe, Joe, Joe.

I don't recall making a wish, or is that a euphemism for arranging a meeting? One has to assume that you are a sex-pat simply because of that disrespectful avater that you are using (or rather stolen). I would rather NOT meet you wife if that's all the same, but thanks for the offer. I didn't know there were any 'ladies' on this forum.

Oh boys... Is this really necessary.

No, I didn´t think so.

Now go to your rooms and don´t come out until you can be friends again.

And don´t pick your nose.