Explain Your Avatars

Abandon

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you folks react to Strummer's posts, you just give this plonker more oxygen.

I'd be very surprised if his avatar is a self portrait.....!

Ignore him, he might get bored and pissorf. :o

Beat me to it, Udon...my sentiments entirely.

I like animated avatars.  I have a few and like to change them now again. I have a fire one, a drunk chineses guy, morphing chicks faces and this one with the tits. But i know i'll have to change it. The mods wont like it.

I can't believe the mods have not stopped that avatar... very disturbing.

I like animated avatars.  I have a few and like to change them now again. I have a fire one, a drunk chineses guy, morphing chicks faces and this one with the tits. But i know i'll have to change it. The mods wont like it.

I can't believe the mods have not stopped that avatar... very disturbing.

Rav, I'm sure he's only hitting his pet teddy. :o

Some people complained about my avatar that was a guy beating someone or something. So i was asked nicely to change it. I wasnt breaking the rules and i thought it was good. But i guess some people didn't like it. Oh well. No worries to change it to this freaky guy dancing.

My avator is my second wife, or third wife. I know she will kick me but a bloke's wheels are a matter of the heart :o

Mr. 350torana, it looks like a Opel Kadett from the early sixties. Am I right?

That wheels are a blooke of the heart I don't really understand. Sometimes, very seldom, I fill a little bit of air in the tyres of my car. You think somebody can come and kick me then? A female person?

I heard of many sexual abberations, but never before about this one. Does it hurt?

Limbo... Bloke=aussie slang for male

Wheels=car

I am impreessed u called it an Opel but it's a Holden Torana. I think the early models were based on Opel as GM like to share . But as Aussies do we slapped bigger engines 6's and V8s and the result is a legend in Aussie cars . A ten second car from downunder :o

Couldn't find a proper picture of the Yeti I was named after (the one in Tintin in Tibet), so grabbed this one here :

http://www.yetisports.org/

Do we need bandwidth wasting avatars ?

I don't think they waste bandwidth. The gif is downloaded to the user's machine and the browser interprets the information it contains to produce animation. Animated gifs aren't the same as video clips. As long as the gif fits into the maximum file size specified by the avatar upload process I can't see the problem.