Post History

girlx

There is something up with the software, I just checked your profile and the same thing happened, but if you use the post history actually on your profile page it shows the whole post, however it only goes back 10 odd posts, this is a quite recent problem I think.

Moss

I was going to post a similar problem once my connection became stable again. I was doing a search using the top right hand Search button and selecting "view as posts" and all the matches come up showing only the first word or part of one followed by ... Many just say "Quote..." and nothing else. Example below.

post-566-1227801202_thumb.jpg

I've been having the same problem.

Go to member's profile, select "View Members Posts" from the drop-down on the left side and each post just has the first word.

If I go to the profile and click on "Posts" from the tab under the members name (in the middle of the profile) I get the full post (sometimes. Sometimes it shows "no posts", even when they have thousands). But that option only shows the 5 most recent posts.

I think we found the problem, please verify if this it's sorted out now.

yeah same problem still today... i suppose it is no biggie really though, i can imagine you guys are slammed...

I think we found the problem, please verify if this it's sorted out now.
Sunday, Nov. 30th--still broken.

Path to test: "My Assistant" > "My last 10 posts"

Result: only one word in each search result, usually the word "QUOTE"

I am still having the same problem.

Shows QUOTE (if quoting) or the first FIVE letters of my post (if fresh post or reply).

Adminstrators/Mods, PLEASE, PLEASE fix the "Last 10 posts" in the "My Assistant" function. It's been almost 2 weeks now since it's been broken (showing only 1 word instead of a larger snippet of the post). Very frustrating to use as is!!!