Latino Restaurant Is Not Latino!

bggg

Just a word to the wise. We noticed a new restaurant a few weeks back, on the ring road just east of Meechok. Tried twice to go there (signs says open at 12:00) they were not open. We went today as we saw they were open. It is Thai Food???? Having chosen to go there because we were not in the mood for Thai food, we ordered western food (from the page of western food in the menu). I ordered "Chicken stuffed with cheese and ham with sauteed vegetables". When our food finally arrived, after waiting nearly an hour, I hade tiny bits of chicken wrapped up with bacon and deep fried. The watresses response when I told her this was not what I ordered was to shrug her shoulders and say, the cook only does Thai Food :o

Just a word to the wise. We noticed a new restaurant a few weeks back, on the ring road just east of Meechok. Tried twice to go there (signs says open at 12:00) they were not open. We went today as we saw they were open. It is Thai Food???? Having chosen to go there because we were not in the mood for Thai food, we ordered western food (from the page of western food in the menu). I ordered "Chicken stuffed with cheese and ham with sauteed vegetables". When our food finally arrived, after waiting nearly an hour, I hade tiny bits of chicken wrapped up with bacon and deep fried. The watresses response when I told her this was not what I ordered was to shrug her shoulders and say, the cook only does Thai Food :D

Only the kind of experience you get all the time. Not much use as a warning without the name of the place or at least a good description. :o

Just a word to the wise. We noticed a new restaurant a few weeks back, on the ring road just east of Meechok. Tried twice to go there (signs says open at 12:00) they were not open. We went today as we saw they were open. It is Thai Food???? Having chosen to go there because we were not in the mood for Thai food, we ordered western food (from the page of western food in the menu). I ordered "Chicken stuffed with cheese and ham with sauteed vegetables". When our food finally arrived, after waiting nearly an hour, I hade tiny bits of chicken wrapped up with bacon and deep fried. The watresses response when I told her this was not what I ordered was to shrug her shoulders and say, the cook only does Thai Food :D

Only the kind of experience you get all the time. Not much use as a warning without the name of the place or at least a good description. :o

The Name is Latino's, sorry I said it in the subject line.

The Name is Latino's, sorry I said it in the subject line.

Maybe the cook does a nice little salsa and samba on the side?

Do you think anyone really gives a shiit?

Actually yes, because I have seen that restaurant and wanted to stop but never did because I was pretty sure it was not going to be Latino food. The location is too remote for tourists to go there and not that easy for us locals, either. So I thought a real latino restaurant could never survive. I am glad to learn now that some one else has tried it and proven my theory correct and saved me the trouble of wasting time and money.

We went by there one evening a couple of months ago since it looked intriguing and is practically within walking distance from where we live. We were about to sit down when the waitress noticed us looking at the "European Food" part of the menu and informed us that "European Food" was not served there. We walked out.