Dentist

JUDAS

In Buriram/Surin area at the minute and really need a good dentist asap for extraction :o . Defination of good: pain free!! Would be nice if they could also speak a little english too.

Any recommendations gratefully received. Phone number would be helpful too.....

Buriram has four good dentists in my opinion. My experience was best with the Thai Chinese Husband and wife dentist team that have a busy, clean private clinic at 187/17 Sunthon Thep Road in Downtown Buriram. The clinic phone number is 044-612559 Both the Husband and wife speak and understand English far better than any other Dentist I have been treated by in Buriram Province. Prices are fair, Buriram prices, not Phuket Prices. Root Canals, Dental Implants, Braces, extractions, fillings, cleanings, etc.. They even have a lead vest for X Rays, unlike some Buriram dentists. The male dentist P. Tan..... (my wife can not spell his name in English) does the more complicated procedures and he works evenings until 8p.m. and 8a.m. to 4p.m. on weekends. The wife works mornings and other hours. They use Novacaine if you ask. Appointments and waiting times on weekends or school holidays seem "fluid". This dentist is worth the time and money in my opinion. Your Thai wife can phone and get good directions, but it is on a main street very near the only HIGH END Jewelry store in Buriram. If you are driving FROM the abandoned tall hotel going towards the Pizza Company Restaurant, this dentist is on the RIGHT hand side, about two blocks BEFORE the main "wet market" in downtown Buriram.

Buriram has four good dentists in my opinion. My experience was best with the Thai Chinese Husband and wife dentist team that have a busy, clean private clinic at 187/17 Sunthon Thep Road in Downtown Buriram. The clinic phone number is 044-612559 Both the Husband and wife speak and understand English far better than any other Dentist I have been treated by in Buriram Province. Prices are fair, Buriram prices, not Phuket Prices. Root Canals, Dental Implants, Braces, extractions, fillings, cleanings, etc.. They even have a lead vest for X Rays, unlike some Buriram dentists. The male dentist P. Tan..... (my wife can not spell his name in English) does the more complicated procedures and he works evenings until 8p.m. and 8a.m. to 4p.m. on weekends. The wife works mornings and other hours. They use Novacaine if you ask. Appointments and waiting times on weekends or school holidays seem "fluid". This dentist is worth the time and money in my opinion. Your Thai wife can phone and get good directions, but it is on a main street very near the only HIGH END Jewelry store in Buriram. If you are driving FROM the abandoned tall hotel going towards the Pizza Company Restaurant, this dentist is on the RIGHT hand side, about two blocks BEFORE the main "wet market" in downtown Buriram.

Half way down the road with the Night Market, opposite to fire station is a good dentist IMHO. Do not go into one on corner near Surin Plaza. Lip Off Merchants

Dave

In Buriram/Surin area at the minute and really need a good dentist asap for extraction :o . Defination of good: pain free!! Would be nice if they could also speak a little english too.

Any recommendations gratefully received. Phone number would be helpful too.....

In Buriram, Dr Kraisri telephone: 044613808

very good service, price is right and he speak some english.good luck

Thought I'd post a quick follow up, might be useful to someone. Decided to go with kamalabob's recommendation because I actually knew where it was. Went along yesterday afternoon with the wife but it was closed :D The wife was having none of it and called that evening to make an appointment for midday today :D

Was examined by the female dentist who told me with a smile on her face that because of the state of the wisdom tooth she would need to "break" the top of the tooth off then drill into the remainder to get a good grip for the extraction :o At this point I was ready to make a sprint for the door!! Then told me it might be better if her husband did the job as it's "complicated" and he would be better.

Ok, be a man I tell myself, trying not to visibly shake, let's get it over with. Mr. Dentist is a very relaxing kind of guy and assures me "no pain". Yeah, heard that line before!! Injection time which never bothers me but felt nothing at all. Few minutes later a quick check to make sure there's no feeling and it's break the tooth off time. As he said, I would hear the breaking noise but felt nothing. He told me he'd do 3 breaks then the extraction, so, there I am 2 breaks done, quick mouth wash waiting for the last bit of tooth to be broken off when he says "ok, finished" "It's out?" "Yes, all done" Well, I can't recommend this dentist enough. A pain free wisdom tooth removal and at less than half the price I was paying for dental work at Bangkok Samui Hospital.

Will now be finishing off my dental treatment over the next few months with this clinic. Superb. :D

Hey folks, this is a little bit off of the post but similar, Does any buddy know about good Dentist in Korat? I will be there the end of Jan. and need a filling/ root cannal :o done with posible tooth implants as well. :D I have only been to Korat a couple of times while spending time with TGF in Song Neon. Thanks

Anyone know if a dentist in Buriram or Surin has sonic cleaning equipment ? Could do with a clean (wife also) but need the sonic.

Couple of 'phone numbers in this thread. Dentist I used spoke reasonable english too.

Anyone know if a dentist in Buriram or Surin has sonic cleaning equipment ? Could do with a clean (wife also) but need the sonic.

Couple of 'phone numbers in this thread. Dentist I used spoke reasonable english too.

Sorry not psychic :o (might be 15 numbers !), which ones have sonic cleaning ?

Sorry not psychic :o (might be 15 numbers !), which ones have sonic cleaning ?

Must be hard work to read full thread with around 10 posts :D I see 2 'phone numbers.

Step 1. Locate 'phone and dial number. When call is answered aske relevant question regarding sonic cleaning.

Step 2. Repeat step one with second number if needed :D

Hey folks, this is a little bit off of the post but similar, Does any buddy know about good Dentist in Korat? I will be there the end of Jan. and need a filling/ root cannal :o done with posible tooth implants as well. :D I have only been to Korat a couple of times while spending time with TGF in Song Neon. Thanks

My wife and I have used her regular dentist whenever needed. The name of the business is Ratchasima Clinic and they are very near (opposite side of the road near the fotbridge over the road) to the IT mall. Telephone number is 044 245 468. English not great, but okay and the man who is the main dentist appears to be good at his job, which is nice :D . If you are still searching, perhaps someone else can make a recommendation if you start a new thread.