American Protesting With Pad

asiatravelguide

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do you know he was American. He might have been British, German, Dutch are any other possibility of pale skinned white man.

did you hear him speaking in the video?

Medical treatment..... does Thailand have a cure for retardation?

"I'm not inconvieneinced...." (because I got not'n better to do)

Reminds me of the old Thai lady who was interviewed at Government House:

Interviewer:..... "Why are you here?"

Old Thai lady:.. "Well, they're very nice and friendly here and I've got no one to talk to at home...." icon_rolleyes.gif

That poor old Gomer just loves the clapper too mut, show some compassion.

Seriously, that man is just touched, if it was the redshirts in the airport and they had clappers, he would have joined them instead.

Edited by Jingthing

Yeah, all the 20 and 30 year old Americans I meet all claim to be Vietnam Vets.

Ask them if they were there when Nixon gave the Gettysburg Address...

(everyone knows it was Kennedy wot done dat)

Yeah, from the rooftop of the US embassy in Saigon. :o

Did they actually say in the video he was American? Whatever nation he's from, he's truly stupid and ignorant.

Elections are one thing. I know tons of non American folks that showed heart and character by standing by and showing support for President Obama. But whats happening here in Thailand is not a election its an attempt to overthrow the govt.

Sure I dig the PAD, screw Taksin and all that. But It's not my govt, hence any act I take in support of it's overthrow could be seen as a criminal act, terrorist even. We just need to step back and let Thai's handle their own.

Interestingly enough saw a couple of red shirted, caucasian farang attending the PPP rally last night in front of the 3 Kings center, Chiang Mai.

They seemed to be attracting plenty of attention, with other PPP attendees taking their pictures frequently.

Tell us about the other kind ......

I'm not caucasian and the Thais have been calling me farang ever since I got off the plane a few years ago.

alright enough I think

so we have establised that foreigners also have opinions either in support of the yellow or the reds.

please continue your discussion on the current political situation on the various other threads running.