The Avenue. Hidden 100 Baht Carpark Surcharge After Midnight

grahamhc

What really annoys me is Big C Pattaya Nua charging people who are shopping in their mall to park in their carpark. There doesn't seem to be (or I am unaware of) any of the shops in Big C giving stamps on parking tickets?

So no matter how much you spend in there, you still gotta pay to park in their car park..

10 Baht for FOUR HOURS. That is cheaper than driving round the block several times looking for a parking space.

So?? Its not the PRICE of the carpark which is annoying, but the fact that you have to pay to park in their carpark to spend your money in their mall. And there is no stamp facility (that I know of) in any of the shops. No matter how much money you spend..

VERY FAIR COMMENT - I do agree with you .... I also wonder how many 10 Bahts they need to pay back the cost of the Toll Booths, the computer equipment and the staffing. Payback must be in years.....

Thanks, Im glad you see the point I was trying to make :o

If I went simply for a stroll I wouldn't mind paying, but they should have the 'stamping' system in their shops/restaurants. Seems they only do this at the cinema.

• 2 weeks later...