Qatar Claims Aot Will Reopen Suvarnabhumi On Dec 5th.

onzestan

Have you been to a resturant early. The say that they are open, but need another 10 mins, but we may sit and wait first. They even allow us to order first. However, our food did not arrived until 1.5 hours later.

Wow how funny :o

Anything wrong with having some hope ?

onzestan

Have you been to a resturant early. The say that they are open, but need another 10 mins, but we may sit and wait first. They even allow us to order first. However, our food did not arrived until 1.5 hours later.

Wow how funny :D

onzestan

Onzestan - hope to see you at the airport if Gulf make the same announcement. :o

onzestan

Onzestan - hope to see you at the airport if Gulf make the same announcement. :o

Well I'm not holding my breath anyway, can easily rebook for later date if necessary, however that would mean rebooking rental car, hotels etc. in Europe also. Pain in the a.. but not to big a hurdle as far as my trip is concerned. I was thinking of other passengers who might have a lot more problems than I do.

cheers

onzestan

This topic continue here:

BREAKING NEWS:

Suvarnabhumi to partly open Friday, Protesters leave Airports, Govt House

Full story:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Suvarnabhumi...-O-t227152.html

Thaivisa Flight Services:

Find a flight in or out of Thailand today - We have them!:

http://www.thaivisa.com/latest/thaivisa-ex...assistance.html

Here's the notice from Qatar's website.

http://www.qatarairways.com/global/en/bangkok-alert.html

Since I should have flown on dec. 1st, and rebooked for dec. 9th, I hope that I can fly next week.

cheers

onzestan

Hi Onzestan who did you book your flights through? I workand live in Doha and have just tried to reconfirm my booking for the 9th without success. Iwas told that Qatar Airways have still not received any communication from Thailand saying all is well. What concerns me is that my ticket for the 4th will not be valid so will I become low priority?

http://www.qatarairways.com/global/en/bangkok-alert.html

Qatar has just updated website.

My flights OK.

I will leave Manchester on 6th and fly out of Doha on 7th 8.00am to arrive in BKK at 6.30pm, should be at hotel Suk Soi 22 by 8.30 or 9pm at the latest.

Sh!t / shower and a shave and straight out, should be in Bamboo Bar Soi 3 for 10pm :o

Ive just booked Honey House 1 for 3 nights to start will, if I don't like it I will find another place.

Edited by johnson36

According to Etihads website EY402 took off on time heading for Bangkok at 10.05 this evening, so it should be open for its landing.

Mind you they have been flying U Tapoa (spelling maybe) for the last few days so it could yet get re-routed in mid flight.

onzestan

Hi Chaimai,

I'll be at the airport the 9th at Qatar check-in at 5 p.m.

What time does Gulf check-in?

cheers

onzestan