What Do Thai Woman Think?

sunreader

There will always be “some” in society who will think differently, doesn’t matter what you do in life.

The question is…..are you both matured enough to be responsible for/ or able to handle your own decisions, and the looks you both may be getting.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think people who pay for sex, can't get a decent girlfriend with their own capabilities, the obviously failed in their own society.

Wow! Thats a big call!

Failed in their own society?

At least I know why so many politicians were so bloody useless now.

Personally I think people who pay for sex, can't get a decent girlfriend with their own capabilities, the obviously failed in their own society.

Or they just have the money and take the easy way where there are no (or not too many) emotions involved in the "relationship"

Or they just have the money and take the easy way where there are no (or not too many) emotions involved in the "relationship"

Or they just don't WANT a relationship. I enjoy the company of women, but I've done my breeding and I don't need a mother to look after me. For me it's just better to have a lot of good friends who all have their own attributes.

All this reminds me of this guy that went fishing with my husband years ago. Dreads up on his head like a pineapple, pierced, tattooed and just generally looking like your sad stereotypical Koh Phangan hippie. Well, he was a successful software programmer and was a genuinely lovely guy with the most beautiful manners you could imagine. I contrasted that with the well dressed polite looking young middle class English guy who was the rudest sob I have met in years who had never held down a full time job.

Don't judge a book by it's cover - quite often what's on the inside is a lot different to the first impression.

I used to have knee length dreads back in the UK, it's surprising how many people judge others on appearance. Thanks to my mother instilling impeccable manners in me, ("manners maketh man"), it was always a surprise to many people, and a great source of amusement to me, that they invariably found I was a lot different to how I looked.

The vast majority of really nasty, evil people I've met, have invariably worn suits. Think politicians. :)

One thing I have found over here, is that Thai people in the area I live, especially ladies, always appreciate good manners. For example, I always help ladies with children on and off buses, which has always been reciprocated with a "Khob Khun Ka", and a big smile. Happily the staff at our local bus stations also seemed to have noticed my good manners, as I am always greeted with a nod or friendly smile. Manners and politeness cost nothing, but the rewards are immeasurable. :D

All this reminds me of this guy that went fishing with my husband years ago. Dreads up on his head like a pineapple, pierced, tattooed and just generally looking like your sad stereotypical Koh Phangan hippie. Well, he was a successful software programmer and was a genuinely lovely guy with the most beautiful manners you could imagine. I contrasted that with the well dressed polite looking young middle class English guy who was the rudest sob I have met in years who had never held down a full time job.

- Don't judge a book by it's cover - quite often what's on the inside is a lot different to the first impression.

- Manners and politeness cost nothing, but the rewards are immeasurable. :D

:)