Second Sign In..........for The Football Forum....

redrus

Ach, be Jasus......

Do you not get bored to the back teeth of people coming into your respective section of our tight little community and saying, "who cares" or the infamous "why is this Thai related".

Can't we put a block on or something, Trolls aren't allowed in the rest of the forum and these people are no different/better. I understand a little bit where they're coming from as I know Thai Visa and have done for years but, please, just read the forum title <deleted>.........!!!!!

redrus

Have I missed something here Red?

I wonder if you are having a go at the same person who went into the Ladies sub-forum and asked the same question?

Moss

You never miss anything Moss.... :o

It isn't directed at one person and, I do mean in the Football Forum. This is, I believe, the only place apart from Farang Pub, that you are alowed to be Thai UN-related.... Others just feel the need to keep coming in and repeating the same lines. Don't get me wrong, they soon get told but, suppose I was just having a bit of a rant and wanted to know if others felt the same....?

redrus

So how is this football related?? :D

Almost kidda, almost.... :D

Do you not get bored to the back teeth of people coming into your respective section of our tight little community

That community being The Football Forum, therefore being in itself Football related.... :o

redrus

Have I missed something here Red?

I wonder if you are having a go at the same person who went into the Ladies sub-forum and asked the same question?

Moss

You never miss anything Moss.... :D

It isn't directed at one person and, I do mean in the Football Forum. This is, I believe, the only place apart from Farang Pub, that you are alowed to be Thai UN-related.... Others just feel the need to keep coming in and repeating the same lines. Don't get me wrong, they soon get told but, suppose I was just having a bit of a rant and wanted to know if others felt the same....?

redrus

Farang Pub and Football and the ladies forum have a certain amount of leeway, two of which I agree with.

I have to say though I don't feel the same, because they are either stupid or trolling, so I just skip their post, although something I do remember, I once posted a topic in the Pub totally unrelated to Thailand and someone jumped up and ranted

Not Thailand related
and subsequently ( rather quickly ) went on to post in 'change a letter', or some other worthless thread. You can imagine, I had a field day :D My post got deleted, his remained :o

Good Luck Red

Moss

Ill be more than happy to deal with them :D

JS is away....and Im taking over :o you have all been warned boys <evil grin>

Nought was heard, except for the sound of knees knocking, bodies trembling and hands shaking (but of course that might be the result of too many Changs..........!) :D

Do you not get bored to the back teeth of people coming into your respective section of our tight little community and saying, "who cares" or the infamous "why is this Thai related".

Yeah, i know what you mean Red.

I don't think the thread yesterday, was originally posted in General but a few have been before and then moved here. When that happens you can understand it but when someone has to click on "Football Forum" to get in here, the mind boggles :o

Yeah, it's classic trolling coming in and coming up with "not Thailand related". I suspect the culprit that did it in the Roy Keane thread is some #### CENSORED ####. :o
Yeah, it's classic trolling coming in and coming up with "not Thailand related". I suspect the culprit that did it in the Roy Keane thread is some #### CENSORED ####. :D

Or a Geordie... :D

Oooooooooh I missed that what did he say, MIIiiiiiiiiiiiig, spoilsport.............! :D

redrus

Yeah, it's classic trolling coming in and coming up with "not Thailand related". I suspect the culprit that did it in the Roy Keane thread is some #### CENSORED ####. :o
Yeah, it's classic trolling coming in and coming up with "not Thailand related". I suspect the culprit that did it in the Roy Keane thread is some #### CENSORED ####. :D

Oooooooooh I missed that what did he say, MIIiiiiiiiiiiiig, spoilsport.............! :D

redrus

He said something really bad... :D

redrus

I'll PM you. :D

redrus

Having said all that, you could see the point that anything about Sunderland can in no way seen to be either Thai OR Football related :D

Or a Geordie... :wai:

Oooooooooh I missed that what did he say, MIIiiiiiiiiiiiig, spoilsport.............! :P

redrus

Having said all that, you could see the point that anything about Sunderland can in no way seen to be either Thai OR Football related :D

:D:D

So true

I suspect the culprit that did it in the Roy Keane thread is some #### CENSORED ####. :o

Oooooooooh I missed that what did he say

redrus

I forgot already :D I have very bad short term memory....or is that long...or both? hmmmmm

MIIiiiiiiiiiiiig, spoilsport.............! :D

you know that I am, that I am. no arguments there :D

I suspect the culprit that did it in the Roy Keane thread is some #### CENSORED ####. :o

Oooooooooh I missed that what did he say

redrus

I forgot already :D I have very bad short term memory....or is that long...or both? hmmmmm

MIIiiiiiiiiiiiig, spoilsport.............! :D

you know that I am, that I am. no arguments there :D

Well MIG16 (aka mia berkamp), it seems when you win your memory is good when you win but when you lose it isn't. My memory on the other is very good, if but a bit short.

Edited by bkkjames

My memory on the other is very good, if but a bit short.

I think thats an age factor :o:D

and for the record Bergkhamp is not my type :D

married, successful, full head of hair?

Breathing :D:D

Ooooh er chaps....!

redrus

My memory on the other is very good, if but a bit short.

I think thats an age factor :o:D

and for the record Bergkhamp is not my type :wai:

married, successful, full head of hair?

Breathing :D:D

Ooooh er chaps....!

redrus

That excludes a few people here then. :D