Night Safari

ThaiPauly

My Wife said that She saw a big procession with dancing gilrls and music playing on a large convoy of trucks yesterday.

Guess they must be promoting something to co-incide with the King's Birthday.

Does anybody know what though? I have seen nothing on TV or anywhere else about it.

Cheers

TP

My Wife said that She saw a big procession with dancing gilrls and music playing on a large convoy of trucks yesterday.

Guess they must be promoting something to co-incide with the King's Birthday.

Does anybody know what though? I have seen nothing on TV or anywhere else about it.

Cheers

TP

It could be anything. A new bar opening?

Why do you think it was promoting the King's Birthday, and why ask about the Night Safari?

Hmmm.....

I asked because She said it WAS promoting something happening at the Night Safari, she got caught behind the convoy in her car, but did not have the chance to find out what it was all about

I would hardly imagine it would be a bar....more like some special event

Hence why I asked.

It is neither a popular or unpopular question Ajarn.

Its just one that nobody knows the answer to.

I don't even know why you bothered to make your second post on the subject when you have nothing of value to add

Ditto your reply

Royal flora re opened for ten days for the kings Birthday. They have been working on it for two months now. There has been hundreds of cars/bike going by my place (bar)for days.

Typical Royal Flora PR, nothing. Althought I did see one TV commercial.

Did anyone know of the open track day for Yamaha bikes last month? No..... something going on every month there, But I'm seem to be the only one to know.After it happens! And my place is a hundred yards from the entrance! Go figure?

Royal flora re opened for ten days for the kings Birthday. They have been working on it for two months now. There has been hundreds of cars/bike going by my place (bar)for days.

Typical Royal Flora PR, nothing. Althought I did see one TV commercial.

Did anyone know of the open track day for Yamaha bikes last month? No..... something going on every month there, But I'm seem to be the only one to know.After it happens! And my place is a hundred yards from the entrance! Go figure?

That gets my vote also--Royal Flora reopening--we got stuck on canal road, a few days back, and it was a convoy of decorated trucks promoting the Flower Festival thingy.