Ive Turned Into A Leering Old Man. (at 32)

So1DoG

you know i do have to say it would be nice if there was an equivalent place for the ladies- full of hot, fit, available men. you guys are lucky! :o

well funnily enough, to Thai women that place is UK, USA and similar. Girlx, sorry but you women have it so good in Farangland but still manage to complain.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think though, are Thai wives of farangs worried more about their man going with other Thai women? Because, if he married Thai, that means that he likes Asian women and that means that he will be more likely sedused by other Thai women. For some men Asian women are not their cup of tea, so their western wives are not as worried, isn't that true?

i absolutely hate this saying, but as one of my male friends told me recently- "any hole is a goal" :o

......as long as it has some fur around it :D

I think 'grass on the pitch' be the saying.

Probably finds himself ''off-side'' quite a lot

Since my move to thailand one thing has changed for the worse.

Leering. I just cant help it. Everywhere i go there is just a endless supply of hot women wearing skin tight trousers/mini skirts/very short shorts etc etc. I mean this is not good for my health. I will just end up having a heart attack/crash the car or even worse my wife catch me doing, Saying that though on the odd occasion my wife might actually point at a lady and say "narak mai". I tend to just say i dont know.

Is is because just because of the sheer quantity of beautiful women here in bangkok or is because im getting older??

Im 32 but feel like a dirty old man. :o:D

you sound like you've been in thailand 15 mins.

post back in 15 years (of continuous stay).

Leering. I just cant help it. Everywhere i go there is just a endless supply of hot women wearing skin tight trousers/mini skirts/very short shorts etc etc. I mean this is not good for my health. I will just end up having a heart attack/crash the car or even worse my wife catch me doing, Saying that though on the odd occasion my wife might actually point at a lady and say "narak mai". I tend to just say i dont know.

Is is because just because of the sheer quantity of beautiful women here in bangkok or is because im getting older??

you sound like you've been in thailand 15 mins.

post back in 15 years (of continuous stay).

Oh wow have u been here for 15 years? wow

I have a post count of under 50 so i am a newbie of course.

Your so cool mate, i envy you.

so what do these objects of leering become?

professional business women?

politicians?

medical personnel?

military strategists?

scientists?

Im lost cynthialee, whoops i mean fredfromalaska?

Im talking about leering at beautiful women. I dont frequent gogo's or lower suk as of present so im purely talking normal women i see in the thanons, sois of greater bangkok.

I was living near a university upcountry. Hundreds and hundreds of students riding around on motorbikes with those black dresses in the day and short shorts in the evenings. I often saw 3 girls on a bike, its really a sight to behold. After a while you tend to get used to it though. Took me about 3 months.

...and a further 3 months to break the motorbike seat sniffing habit.

I think they more lovely than beautiful, but this of course a matter of taste and likings. And by your comment, I presume you never visited Italy, Eastern Europe or Latin America

btw the most beautiful women in Thailand you can find in the North. And also keep in mind that the food on a beautiful decorated table not always have the best taste.

From an old geezer of 60, who's body fluent's are still running.

Girlx, sorry but you women have it so good in Farangland but still manage to complain.

depends on where you are in farangland- for example, in NY i completely agree... but the same could be said for the men!

Im 32 but feel like a dirty old man. :D:D

You just have to learn to live with it. I have!!! :o:D :D

John.....

Im sure if i went back to the UK my problem would be resolved. :D

you got a point there, but like everything in life things can always be worse. One could be in Australia and not only you wouldn't want to look at talent (so to speak) on the street, but you'd be wearing ear plugs to protect your hearing. In Thailand, the talent ratio is so much higher than say Anglo-Saxon countries, but I too get my share of looks back. I find that women make it less obvious than men but they do look (sometimes stare) and pass comment, especially in the provinces. Funny is when I'm out and about with the wifey and we pass by some lovelies, her focus is on my every expression and eye movements. I can almost sense her stare like sharp blade at the side of my neck. :o

Im sure if i went back to the UK my problem would be resolved. :D

you got a point there, but like everything in life things can always be worse. One could be in Australia and not only you wouldn't want to look at talent (so to speak) on the street, but you'd be wearing ear plugs to protect your hearing. In Thailand, the talent ratio is so much higher than say Anglo-Saxon countries, but I too get my share of looks back. I find that women make it less obvious than men but they do look (sometimes stare) and pass comment, especially in the provinces. Funny is when I'm out and about with the wifey and we pass by some lovelies, her focus is on my every expression and eye movements. I can almost sense her stare like sharp blade at the side of my neck. :o

i doubt they thinking what you think they thinking!

they prolly think what drinking place u met yr wife.

u think they want you!

Im 32 but feel like a dirty old man. :D:D

I think it is the sheer quantity of beautiful women and nothing to do with age, unless 32 is old. May be for the younger no tomorrow society but in most sporting fields at 32 you are at your peak in ability - physical with the gained mental balance.

In the Asian countries your needs are easily catered for as you age. Even if you have to pay, it is available there for you and most falangs would have the spare cash to keep there needs satisfied. So again don't think its age.

32??? That was about the age that I started leering. Lived in a total western dominated society (cold weather) so never seen the petite, tanned, black haired/eyed beauties that the Asian races churn out, and at that time point, that I did not know were my desired choice. At about 32 started travelling and getting into parts of the world where Asian races dominated. Wow... the dirty old man (and proud of it :wai: ) just poured out.

You should be bloody pleased that you have found what spins your wheels and gets you up and going. But hear what you say about bad for the health and crashing cars. It took me a few years to get that mostly under control.

Again as I get older the leering has been exchanged for appreciating beautiful women. Trade the quantity for top line quality. The top line quality also respond well to a smile and a friendly greeting.

A final thought. I think you are actually a dirty young man :o:D:D

Leering must be good for you and must help keep you fit and younger. To look at such beautiful women here has to get the blood pumping a bit faster to the nether regions and, as we all know, cardiovascular exercise is said to be good for you :o

Stay young - Leer more!! :D

Hi Girlx, say your note: "you know i do have to say it would be nice if there was an equivalent place for the ladies- full of hot, fit, available men. you guys are lucky! smile."

All I can say being gay is that: Thailand is definitely full of hot sexy guys here and the best part, they have no qulams even if they are straight to sleep with another guy. Love this country and its beautiful males.

Im 32 but feel like a dirty old man. :D:wai:

I think it is the sheer quantity of beautiful women and nothing to do with age, unless 32 is old. May be for the younger no tomorrow society but in most sporting fields at 32 you are at your peak in ability - physical with the gained mental balance.

In the Asian countries your needs are easily catered for as you age. Even if you have to pay, it is available there for you and most falangs would have the spare cash to keep there needs satisfied. So again don't think its age.

32??? That was about the age that I started leering. Lived in a total western dominated society (cold weather) so never seen the petite, tanned, black haired/eyed beauties that the Asian races churn out, and at that time point, that I did not know were my desired choice. At about 32 started travelling and getting into parts of the world where Asian races dominated. Wow... the dirty old man (and proud of it :P ) just poured out.

You should be bloody pleased that you have found what spins your wheels and gets you up and going. But hear what you say about bad for the health and crashing cars. It took me a few years to get that mostly under control.

Again as I get older the leering has been exchanged for appreciating beautiful women. Trade the quantity for top line quality. The top line quality also respond well to a smile and a friendly greeting.

A final thought. I think you are actually a dirty young man :D:D:D

Best post so far, I couldnt agree more, inc calling me a dirty young man :o

I find in the provinces Thai's of all ages, male, female and transgender have no problem with leering / staring. I have no problem with 'having a quick look' if something catches my eye.

Most women are offended if you don't stare especially if they have made a particular effort that morning. This happens all over the world. You know, picture the scene, a good looking girl walking towards you in a city street you look at the floor as she walks past. Once you have passed take a look and for sure she will be checking her reflection in the nearest reflective surface. :o

Women dont appreciate being stared or leered at.

I guess you have never been to Latin America. If you don't stare, it is taken as soemthing of an insult.

Even in Thailand, as shy as people can be here sometimes, there are some women who need men's stares for their self-validation.