Racist Chanting

spiderman2

Here 430 million pound purely for ethnic minorities, now you show us funding for white working class kids.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/212873.stm

Facts can be so inconvienent.

that's ten bloody years ago! at least try to be relevant, eh?

besides which, i'd have thought that a good right-winger like yourself would have welcomed any initiative aimed at helping immigrants to learn to speak english and 'integrate'. but you probably just want them all to go home of course.

incidentally, since this is a football forum, what team do you support? only i imagine they have their fair share of foreign players. how do you feel about them coming over here, taking football jobs away from british folk etc?

Here 430 million pound purely for ethnic minorities, now you show us funding for white working class kids.

besides which, i'd have thought that a good right-winger like yourself would have welcomed any initiative aimed at helping immigrants to learn to speak english and 'integrate'. but you probably just want them all to go home of course.

incidentally, since this is a football forum, what team do you support? only i imagine they have their fair share of foreign players. how do you feel about them coming over here, taking football jobs away from british folk etc?

That would have to be arsenal wouldn't it? :o

Come on it's football, you do what you can to wind up the opposition, players and fans.

Where were your 'racist' accusations when Keane called McCarthy an English cun_t? Or is it acceptable for anyone and everyone to abuse the English. Strangely there was not one word of condemnation from the media or the football world.

This is not a rhetorical question StevieH, let's have an answer.

it's football granted, and winding up and banter are parts of the game, i agree. bigotry isn't though.

i'm happy to answer you on the keane / mccarthy issue mate as it wasn't racism. they're both caucasian. xenophobia perhaps, but not racism.

i don't really understand how people can't see that there are lines of bigotry you don't cross and that have no place in football. swearing and taking the piss out of players from the terraces? not a problem. racism, homophobia, any form of bigotry that football's tried for so long to kick out? nah.

If McCarthy had called Keane an Irish cun_t, I think that would have been called racism and fascism and we would still be hearing about it now.

Re your earlier post, white people are the UK majority certainly, but to discriminate against a white British person on the grounds of colour and/or race is still discrimination, and for you to say different is disgraceful. That spineless attitude, being ashamed of what you are is exactly the what people mean when they sneer at the politically correct, and is what drives the less educated into the BNP.

Lets just clarify and repeat, STEVIEH SAYS DISCRIMINATION AGAINST THE WHITE BRITISH IS ACCEPTABLE AND DOES NOT COUNT AS DISCRIMINATION.

If i have misunderstood you please advise.

If McCarthy had called Keane an Irish cun_t, I think that would have been called racism and fascism and we would still be hearing about it now.

Re your earlier post, white people are the UK majority certainly, but to discriminate against a white British person on the grounds of colour and/or race is still discrimination, and for you to say different is disgraceful. That spineless attitude, being ashamed of what you are is exactly the what people mean when they sneer at the politically correct, and is what drives the less educated into the BNP.

Lets just clarify and repeat, STEVIEH SAYS DISCRIMINATION AGAINST THE WHITE BRITISH IS ACCEPTABLE AND DOES NOT COUNT AS DISCRIMINATION.

you've undoubtedly misunderstood. not least because i'm half-irish. and you probably need to look up the definitions of racism and fascism before throwing them about inaccurately.

and in response to your pretty ludicrous-looking block capitals scream, the perception that many people have in the uk is that any positive discrimination (a poor term to be fair, affirmative action is probably better) on behalf of ethnic minorities, or indeed any minority group which has previously been the victim of an unlevel playing field, is somehow by default a bigoted attack on white british people, is just fundamentally wrong.

would you have given women the vote out of interest? because it's the same ballpark.

Edited by StevieH

This is the one time that it feels good not to be British - with so much love in the air.

What are you on about James?? We are having a spirited debate that's all.

I think I will start a thread on shallow glory-hunters so you don't feel out of things. :o

Hilarious Stuff Guys - you two should get a room.

As for the Glory Hunter quibs, no worries there - I can take it, comes with the territory of actually winning from time to time.

Hey wait a minute - calling me a GH is borderline discrimination and racist! Oh no, what should I do. Start a topic about racism is football. :o

Hilarious Stuff Guys - you two should get a room.

As for the Glory Hunter quibs, no worries there - I can take it, comes with the territory of actually winning from time to time.

Hey wait a minute - calling me a GH is borderline discrimination and racist! Oh no, what should I do. Start a topic about racism is football. :o

hehe. i never mentioned your nationality mate. that would be xenophobic. :D

I support Newcastle and i do wish most the foreigners would leave because theyre sh7t.

I wasnt going to spend more then seconds looking for a link, that one seems as if it was from Labours first term in office, you can take my word this is happening today, WILL YOU ACCEPT YOU WERE WRONG ON THIS???????

Or do you support funding the education of immigrants over the indigenous working classes?

Please answer the questions, i made them simple enough for you.

I support Newcastle and i do wish most the foreigners would leave because theyre sh7t.

I wasnt going to spend more then seconds looking for a link, that one seems as if it was from Labours first term in office, you can take my word this is happening today, WILL YOU ACCEPT YOU WERE WRONG ON THIS???????

Or do you support funding the education of immigrants over the indigenous working classes?

Please answer the questions, i made them simple enough for you.

ok whopper, i'll indulge you. you'd sell obafemi martins, arguably the barcodes' best player? right. you'd send shay given back home? yeah.

no i won't since i'm, well, not. you ignored two points i made about it. one that it's ten years out of date and implies a discrimination against british citizens, which it does not and two, it's just <deleted>.

i support the funding of anything that offers any minority a chance at a fairer deal to give them a more level playing field with the masses of a country. they've as much a right to a fair crack as anyone else has. you're missing the point about who has the favouritism already. it's not a level playing field. do you agree or are you prejudiced against minorities?

incidentally, what's your definition of someone who is 'indigenous' in the uk? does that mean 'white'? 'viking'? 'celt'? 'able to trace their lineage back to loius XIV'?

Edited by StevieH

you've undoubtedly misunderstood. not least because i'm half-irish. and you probably need to look up the definitions of racism and fascism before throwing them about inaccurately.

and in response to your pretty ludicrous-looking block capitals scream, the perception that many people have in the uk is that any positive discrimination (a poor term to be fair, affirmative action is probably better) on behalf of ethnic minorities, or indeed any minority group which has previously been the victim of an unlevel playing field, is somehow by default a bigoted attack on white british people, is just fundamentally wrong.

would you have given women the vote out of interest? because it's the same ballpark.

Not sure of the relevance of you being half-irish, but irish republicans have been throwing "racist" and "fascist" around inaccurately for years, largely at everything British and/or Protestant.

Sorry about the caps but I felt I had to spell out exactly what you were saying, and thanks for not trying to dodge it, but discrimination against anybody is illegal full stop. Affirmative action for groups who have "previously" been "victims" is a separate and contentious issue, don't know the answer to that one.

"Votes for Women", certainly, politics could do with more input from women --except hysterical, gobby ones like HorseDoctor. But would I have given roman catholics the vote..............?? :o

Stevie you half Irish too? I thought you were just stubborn from being Scouser, now I know why.

You know the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral?

One less drunk. :o (If I make fun of my own heritage, is it racist?)

My mom's family is while my father's family comes from Blackpool.

ok whopper, i'll indulge you. you'd sell obafemi martins, arguably the barcodes' best player? right. you'd send shay given back home? yeah.

Those 2, the 2 Argies Beye, Harper can stay the rest can go back to where they came from.

I think youre an idiot for not being able to tell the difference between highly skilled people on 3-5 year contracts who will never ask for anything off the state and unlimited low skilled immigrants.

no i won't since i'm, well, not. you ignored two points i made about it. one that it's ten years out of date and implies a discrimination against british citizens, which it does not and two, it's just <deleted>.

Im presuming youre a teacher or someone of similar ilk as you cant work out what is written in front of you, now if you could only read properly you'll see i said that would have been in Labours first term in power and that i wont waste time looking for more links.

10 year ago under the same government is not irrelevant, shall we also say Newtons theory of Gravity is irrelevant that was written 300yrs ago? after 450million is spent on their first term in power you can guarantee they didnt slash this figure to zero in the next term, could you not work something like this out for yourself.

i support the funding of anything that offers any minority a chance at a fairer deal to give them a more level playing field with the masses of a country.

OK so when someone arrives in Britain you think i should go to work to pay for them to have extra money spent on their education, to what the government would spend on my own hideously white blue eyed devil child.

they've as much a right to a fair crack as anyone else has.

But theyre getting extra money so spent on their education so they are getting more then a fair crack of the whip, racist whitey working class boy is doing the worst in Education but you brainless liberals still make laws to discrimate against him and fund others education at his expense....do you not realise there is only so much money in the pot.

you're missing the point about who has the favouritism already.

I lived in Newcastle until 1990 there was 25% male unemployment, are you trying to tell me i was brought up with favouritism? youre a knob from middle England.

it's not a level playing field. do you agree or are you prejudiced against minorities?.

I know its not a level playing field with laws favouring giving jobs to minorities who may have had a private education over a white working class boy who may have had to work harder to achieve results.

And yes i am prejudice against people that are given an unfair advantage that is funded by the taxpayer.

Those 2, the 2 Argies Beye, Harper can stay the rest can go back to where they came from.

I think youre an idiot for not being able to tell the difference between highly skilled people on 3-5 year contracts who will never ask for anything off the state and unlimited low skilled immigrants.

Im presuming youre a teacher or someone of similar ilk as you cant work out what is written in front of you, now if you could only read properly you'll see i said that would have been in Labours first term in power and that i wont waste time looking for more links.

10 year ago under the same government is not irrelevant, shall we also say Newtons theory of Gravity is irrelevant that was written 300yrs ago? after 450million is spent on their first term in power you can guarantee they didnt slash this figure to zero in the next term, could you not work something like this out for yourself.

i support the funding of anything that offers any minority a chance at a fairer deal to give them a more level playing field with the masses of a country.

OK so when someone arrives in Britain you think i should go to work to pay for them to have extra money spent on their education, to what the government would spend on my own hideously white blue eyed devil child.

they've as much a right to a fair crack as anyone else has.

But theyre getting extra money so spent on their education so they are getting more then a fair crack of the whip, racist whitey working class boy is doing the worst in Education but you brainless liberals still make laws to discrimate against him and fund others education at his expense....do you not realise there is only so much money in the pot.

you're missing the point about who has the favouritism already.

I lived in Newcastle until 1990 there was 25% male unemployment, are you trying to tell me i was brought up with favouritism? youre a knob from middle England.

it's not a level playing field. do you agree or are you prejudiced against minorities?.

I know its not a level playing field with laws favouring giving jobs to minorities who may have had a private education over a white working class boy who may have had to work harder to achieve results.

And yes i am prejudice against people that are given an unfair advantage that is funded by the taxpayer.

Hey spidy, does your team recieve any tax breaks from the local government?

<deleted> has this got to do with football?

We are going way off track here.

I concur :o

Guys, we are in a good position in the footie forum, were Jockstar loosely moderates us and we left to almost self moderation. Lets no jeopardise that, so back off the name calling. :D

Guys, we are in a good position in the footie forum, were Jockstar loosely moderates us and we left to almost self moderation. Lets no jeopardise that, so back off the name calling. :D

indeed. discussion's gone way off track and is closed as far as i'm concerned.

yep u certainly went way off track a long time ago with ur racism BS :D

yep u certainly went way off track a long time ago with ur racism BS :D

Poor form, Stevie wasn't racist in any of his posts & in fact was very sensible & real in them...