So What Are You Getting 4 Xmas?

Crazy Dave

Aint xmas great :D i have to admit I love xmas presents and i got my first one today, now obviously we aint allowed to open them till the actual day, but do you wait till the day or do you cheat?

Anyway here is a picture of me first pressie, nope i havent opened it yet honestly, but what is it?

how bout some pics of your xmas pressies :o

dde.jpg

A bit off topic,but I had a laugh at this one..

"Brawling Santas arrested in Auckland

19.12.04 1.00pm

Police in Auckland had to deal with a group of drunken Santas last night.

A large group of people, dressed in Santa suits, began fighting in the Victoria Street car park in the central city.

About 30 of them, both men and women, were involved, and police said they were heavily intoxicated.

A Father Christmas and a Mother Christmas have been arrested and charged with disorderly behaviour, and the Father Christmas has also been charged with resisting arrest and threatening behaviour.

Police believe the Santas had been drinking since early morning.

- NEWSTALK ZB "

This is just the sort of 'gutter' thread that we could do without here, indeed the reputation of this message board is severly tarnished by such material. One might expect to encounter such a distesteful topic in that Ajarn Forum, a cess-pool of teachers on low-salaries who congregate & exchange stories about bg's, ladymen & socks. Yuck!

I'll go with proctologist tool: the anal-izer with flashlight attachment.

yes it does have a flash lite :D but im not sure about using it as an anal-izer.

but as pool cleaner suggested, it would certainly liven up a aussie bbq convention :D

bd0.jpg

Ive got one myself.

I was bet 1 thousand baht to shock myself :D and it wasnt to bad actually. Fun for all the family :o

Edited by Tornado

This is just the sort of 'gutter' thread that we could do without here, indeed the reputation of this message board is severly tarnished by such material. One might expect to encounter such a distesteful topic in that Ajarn Forum, a cess-pool of teachers on low-salaries who congregate & exchange stories about bg's, ladymen & socks. Yuck!

joe strummer 

post Today, 2004-12-22 19:34:17

Post #4

Group: Members

Member No.: 13,882

QUOTE(DJ Pat @ 2004-12-21 22:47:46)

I'm playing at this place with female DJ Smiley, if you're in the vicinity pass by cos I promise you some top classics of the last 15 years, and for once, I'm playing past 2am.

See anyone there? Dave?

Please define 'top classics', as I'm a Jim Reeves man myself. Are there likely to be any katoeys there?

Are'nt you the one asking about ladyboys. Me thinks that its you that like them.

I'll go with proctologist tool: the anal-izer with flashlight attachment.

yes it does have a flash lite :D but im not sure about using it as an anal-izer.

but as pool cleaner suggested, it would certainly liven up a aussie bbq convention :D

bd0.jpg

Ive got one myself.

I was bet 1 thousand baht to shock myself :D and it wasnt to bad actually. Fun for all the family :o

Picked one up in BKK 6mo ago! I kept trying to shock the vendor - actually told her I would give her 1000THB to her if I could zap her. She wouldn't go for it. :D

may i ask why you ppl believe you need these weapons??i mean i got loads of weapons but i just wonder why some of the posters feel that they need these weapons, actually this probably deserves its own thread,"home defence" or " kill the bstards", i would be interested to know why certain posters have bought certain weapons...