Would You Give Up Sex Or The Internet?

Watching CNN this morning they had the question "Which would you NOT give up, sex or the internet?"

My favorite was "Easy the internet, as I'm married so have already given up sex."

and "Internet, you can get sex on the internet."

What would be your choice?

Edited by BEENTHEREDONETHAT

Most of the replies are probably based on most recent experience of the two choices and if the experience was good or bad. Since many of us experienced/enjoyed sex before there was a internet and probably still enjoy it, I see the question as somewhat lacking in forethought, whereas the answers are probably entertaining.

I had a poll worked out to go with this but unfortunately my skills do no include making polls, so it dissapeared in the process.

Can only hope then that your sexual skills are better than your PC/Internet skills. :D

Sadly chiang mai all of my skills are deminishing. Although the memories (well most of them) are fun. :o

I had a poll worked out to go with this but unfortunately my skills do no include making polls, so it dissapeared in the process.

Can only hope then that your sexual skills are better than your PC/Internet skills. :D

Sadly chiang mai all of my skills are deminishing. Although the memories (well most of them) are fun. :o

Don't feel bad, we're all in the same boat! Just remember you're only as young as the person you feel!

Don't feel bad, we're all in the same boat! Just remember you're only as young as the person you feel!

Fortunately she is quite a bit younger than me and still fun to feel. :D:D So you are right I'm not that old when I look at it like that. :D