Would You Give Up Sex Or The Internet?

No question about it. I'd more than welcome going back to the days of stamps and letter writing.

:D

LOL Heng, I hope you gotta lot cash mate....imagine licking all those stamps, if every one of your posts was a letter! Mee tinks you tell fibs or is it that you've already given up on sex, so the internet was you're only real option?? :o

err....Can you be on BOTH ----at the same time? :D

Can Can! why not la? I`m doing that right now :D

err....I'm sure you will last longer .......on the internet!..

:o

opps!!!....nevermind........I'm gone for good now!!! :D

Edited by teacup

No question about it. I'd more than welcome going back to the days of stamps and letter writing.

LOL Heng, I hope you gotta lot cash mate....imagine licking all those stamps, if every one of your posts was a letter! Mee tinks you tell fibs or is it that you've already given up on sex, so the internet was you're only real option?? :o

You were under the impression that I'm a paid poster?

You were under the impression that I'm a paid poster?

No....just a pro! :D

This could be an interesting thread. The question might become 'which could we do without?' Most of us are addicted to the internet, how many of that number are addicted to sex? And of that number how many are addicted to both?

Hmmmmn, I'll have to go away and think about that...

Apparently half the men out there can't please a woman.

Nearly Half of Women Surveyed Choose Internet Over Sex

Half of the women would give up sex?? Cnn I think your survey is off the Mark because there are a lot of women out there just messing with your little survey. They just wanted to give the old MALE Ego a BAD STROKE :D:burp::D :jerk: Lots of Naughty girls out there, shame on all of you. Hope Santa leave NOTHING under the tree for you all. :o:wai::D:D:P

• 4 weeks later...