Tsa Approved

MP5

Does anyone know of an outlet in Pattaya supplying a TSA approved lock & the cost please per unit?

This is a simple combination lock that securely keeps your suitcase closed, deters casual pilfering, and also shows you if the lock has been opened by a TSA key. These locks might help you prove a claim for damaged/stolen items if such a misfortune occurs.

Thanks

Merry Christmas All :o

After someone sent me this I gave up worrying about the quality of my luggage locks

How to bypass a luggage lock

Cool

Now I need to get my question answered.

I need a TSA approved lock for work purposes & insurance.

Thanks for the insight. If you wanna get in! You will! One way or another!

Oh! so will the pilferers come thieves!

They want a TSA lock for insurance puposes, I'll give em a TSA lock! Insurance covered!

Works for me!

Edited by MP5

Pretty much agree with HB, the only place I have ever found them is in the US. Maybe if you have someone coming over from the Land of the Free, Home of the Brave, they can pick some up at an airport shop for you? I would recommend getting a few though as they are just bog-standard cheap brass locks with the 'TSA' approval (and of course, the TSA has a 'master' key). I have had several break during my travels as well as losing the ones the nice people at the TSA forgot to put back on after their government-approved rummage through my gear!

This whole Ts a lock business is a totally overrated thing. The manufacturer of these locks is the only one laughing his head of.

Outside the US nobody knows what it is about, or cares.

Yes all probably true but the OP needs TSA locks to satisfy his insurers. The fact that the locks are sh!t and nobody outside the US cares isn't the OP's problem.

This whole Ts a lock business is a totally overrated thing. The manufacturer of these locks is the only one laughing his head of.

Outside the US nobody knows what it is about, or cares.

Yes all probably true but the OP needs TSA locks to satisfy his insurers. The fact that the locks are sh!t and nobody outside the US cares isn't the OP's problem.

Thank you!