Australian Drug Smuggler Arrested At Suvarnabhumi

Jai Dee

<br />
Listen at all you witch hunting little bigots screaming for the death penalty. Why don't all of you stop giving money to the drug trade? Stop going to bars because the money that is extorted from them in Thailand is used for the drug trade. Stop engaging in prostitution because half the money you are giving them is going to the people who traffic drugs. A article published in the 90's, by The Nation, out of New York, I think. Showed statistics where, "The average age of a heroin addict in the Netherlands where there is tolerance and minimal punishment, was 45 years old." "The average age of a heroin addict in the US where they were giving life for 3 drug related crimes was 14 years old." So spare us the save the children crap. You sound as pathetic as the guy in prison clutching his daughter's picture for sympathy.

The majority of you are only in Thailand because you engage in prostitution which is illegal just like drugs!

In our countries you would all be in prison right next him. You promote white slavery, kidnapping, DRUGS, and organized crime by pumping money into the sex trade. A lot of the people in the world think all of you should get the death penalty. I would rather live next door to someone who sold drugs than sold children. We caught a guy yesterday that came back from Thailand and had recorded himself having sex with children between the ages of 9 and 14. He will get less time than our idiotic friend awaiting your death penalties for heroin. Would it be fair to homosexuals with HIV if we just say, "SOM NAM NA!" and don't try to aleve their suffering? So to all of you who say som nam na, well right back at ya. I say your intolerance of adult drug use creates the situations where children get involved with drugs. If alcohol were illegal the average age of an alcoholic would be below 18. Would it be any different for me to think if we started rounding up homosexuals and killing them that the rest would stop playing grab ass with each other and those children on that tape we confiscated would have been spared? Next time you all go pay for sex or find your romance in a mans hairy bum just remember, A lot of people in the world want to see all of you rot in a prison and hanged from the castle walls for what your doing too.

<br /><br /><br />What a load of old crap!!!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

exellent-although not toally in agreement I love this point

all the sheep who are on hang up crowd are just as bad

this is why they whine like this.. like sheep

in drugs you have something called "freewill" people do not force you to take

in prostition there is'nt this

it is almost a form a rape

when someone choose to take drugs we must look at the cause bindhind and recognise it early

blasming the deaers is the council state mentlaity which impeed progress, keeps the mafia rich and aceives ZERO

I absolutely can't agree with the average USA heroin addict is 14... total &lt;deleted&gt;.

If you said 24 I would have not blinked.

So you are painting expats in Thailand with an insultingly broad brush.

I know many 'gentlemen' here who are not touching the bar girls.

Indiscriminant unprotected sex with either gender is foolish and not the norm even here.

As to my lock up dealers comment to Henry,

See word

Draconian

Pertaining to Draco, a famous lawgiver of Athens, 621 b. c.

Draconian code, or Draconian laws, a code of laws made by Draco.

Their measures were so severe that they were said to be written in letters of blood;

hence, any laws of excessive rigor.

I would prefer a government control of the supply to take it out of the hands of the dealers.

People will become addicts, it has always been so, but pushing them into the amoral,

margins of society ALSO makes it harder to control and maintain better regional health.

It also lowers the price and takes out a great measure of the profit motive for dealers.

Observe USA Prohibition: Al Capone and the like from the roaring 20's.

We know how well that worked. When alcohol came back, drugs were coincidentaliy

then increased in criminality by statute, and the mobsters just switched products.

The individuals health is of course still at risk, but would be less so, and more likely to find

treatment options if they are available from the SAME source as provides their drug.

And makes them get councilling and such EVERY time the go for more.

And it would ensure accuracy of dosage, so less OD's and 'bad cut' for bigger profits,

by the many amoral hands in the middle. Bad cuts, often causing death clusters also.

Users are victims, most often of their own physiology & psychologies;

addiction prone brain chemistry, often coupled to a life of mental abuse etc.

But the dealers .... get no sympathy, I have known too many of this type.

The only reason young kids get hooked is because dealers want to open a new long term market.

And young teenagers are the best target for many reasons.

Reprehensible and I have no issues with the too small room for these low lifes.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see compassion alive and well here. Yeah....you are right....the guy was/is dumb. This is a sad story.

what is far more sad is the backward, cruel, and I really do not like having to use this english expression but it suits well here.. thick... attitudes of the vindictive hang 'em high crowd

displaying their ignorance and really proving that they have some real issues in there own lives they cannot deal with and that mankind has hardly evolved much since we stood up and walked out of the jungle

in some ways they are more sad

QUOTE (ourmaninbangers @ 2008-12-25 22:44:45)

stop this utter crap that all drugs are bad

some, like herion have nothing bad in them

they prmote like ( check it out if you do not belief

people- know your subject please!

He's actually not far off the mark here. I wonder how many people are sitting with a beer in their hand thinking how bad heroin is.

Alcohol is far more unhealthy and cases more damage to society.

As for the OP, this is Christmas, have some compassion. Legalising heroin is the only way to stop this nonsense of the death penalty for traffickers and also for heroin cut with dangerous chemicals to reach the public.

I can't believe people argue this.... if you want to make drugs legal or not, you can't honestly think Acohol is far more unhealthy and causes more damage to society.... It may cause more damage because its a numbers game, its legal so more people use it, but I have never seen a video of a hooker hooking and sucking for beer money.....

have you done in depth , grassroots study of the effects of the use of, NOT abuse of drugs

have to you worked in prisons, with police, have you interveiwed criminals, police, I could go on and on and on

I can tell you now- YOU HAVE NOT

because if you have would, if you have any sort of brain will determine this

1- people will always take drugs-

the current law will stop , and have stoped nothing, expect making exactly the sort of people who should be held responsible rich

and vastly wasting sparse public finds ( told to me by many european/USA/canada police)

2- some people will mess up their lives on anything, an addictive personality will always find something.. this is very sad...regulation of drugs would help prevent this

rather like going to a chemist in UK, holland, etc

3- there are vitually no pushers( exept the horrible pimps who give the ladys drugs to preform better- even my bleeding heart would come down heavy upon them... disgusting!, nobody makes somebody buy something- it is their choice- we must help people make better choice's,this should start by being honest and talking to people

the brits had to lie about some poor girl dying from XTC , leah betts was her name( RIP)( she did not- that was total lie) to scare people off, what sort of lesson does this show??? what other lies have they tried to make us believe- why lie?

and if they insist upon taking drugs to do so in a less damaging way, correct policys which recognise that people will always take and this current way of doing things is, and never will work may drasticly reduce the sad lose of lofe associiated with drug ABUSE

4- drugs, the illegal ones are not nearly as damaging as the goverments wants us to think, heroin for example has no adverse effects.. check it... ask a non biased doctor/expert.

I have, many, in USA, in europe.All say the same... good stuff...regular supply...no probems.. any one care to make a bet? any takers

or will all those who have posted here saying how bad it is kindly shut up or put up- your choice boys..I suggest that you just......be quiet,,,,shhh,,,,

I am ready to clean you all out if you want to put your money where your mouth is

there will be no takers...like the guy who said I must be a druggy

I have an expert, medially trained, pratcing ready to enlighten you...or choose you own, remmeber we are talking use- NOT abuse, not what the mix does, nor dirty neddles( good free handout of neddles in holland have almost but stop deaths due to this)

5- drugs, by and large, not completey are illegal because they cannot be taxed, not because our governments care about our well being

6- there is huge amount of people who take drugs on a regular basis with no adverse effects- but stats cannot show that because they will be outed

7- prison houses the bottom end, almost the victims, a poor woman from issan, with no money, and not much lifeskills pushed into carrying for the mafia- is it right to send her to jail for 20 years?

prisons also are schools of crimes and network centres- you should her what I am told.. amazing,think most get caught, ha, ha, ha, the vast majority walk by custom anywhere/everywhere with no trouble, stop buying the hype...

send someone there and they come out better contected, more skilled... and how much did that cost the tax payers, and will cost now they will be far more able

I am not a druggy, and can prove this to one gent who does'nt want to have to eat his words. I am for policys that work, the truth, and a little compasion would be nice

sometimes

it does'nt hurt, we're all human

OURMANINBANGERS,

You keep talking about this person who has called you a druggy. Who is this person thats done that, because in the other post about the drug haul in Chonburi you have incorrectly stated it was me. I have never said that.

You need to learn to read the posts & associate who has said what in each of them before wrongly accuse someone.

Take the time and re-read some of the previous posts, you might actually learn something.

I would suggest that everyone stay away from whatever ourmaninbangers is using. :o

but I do not...

so what do you say now? what can you say, something witty, some insult...

what can you retort....

you see, you lot are all the same, illinformed, no compasion, and can never back your words

and when told to put up or shut up- you just fade away

lets go see what I am using...

why do you bother posting?

have you any postive suggestions, dne any sort of reserach

what exactly have I said,done( other than make you look a fool) that you do not like?

I would suggest that everyone stay away from whatever ourmaninbangers is using. :o

but I do not...

what can you retort....

you see, you lot are all the same, illinformed, no compasion, and can never back your words

what exactly have I said,done( other than make you look a fool) that you do not like?

Well my fine lady friend OURMANINBANGERS.....you have previously stated that I was the one that said that....which you can see is incorrect. I would like an apology & a public announcement admitting how wrong you have been about everything :D

but I do not...

what can you retort....

Well my fine lady friend OURMANINBANGERS.....you have previously stated that I was the one that said that....which you can see is incorrect. I would like an apology & a public announcement admitting how wrong you have been about everything :D

I am most definatly am sorry if I attributed a quote to you that you did not make- I do make mistake's

but what else have I said that you want me to apologise for? why everything... so one thing means everything else does it..???

and can you remind me what quote i mistakenly attributed to you please

I would suggest that everyone stay away from whatever ourmaninbangers is using. :D

but I do not...

what can you retort....

OURMANINBASNGERS - I said it, and what I've seen and read since hasn't changed my mind one iota. :o Why not just make your point , whatever that is and leave it at that instead of flooding the discussion with post after post.

OURMANINBANGERS,

You keep talking about this person who has called you a druggy. Who is this person thats done that, because in the other post about the drug haul in Chonburi you have incorrectly stated it was me. I have never said that.

You need to learn to read the posts & associate who has said what in each of them before wrongly accuse someone.

Take the time and re-read some of the previous posts, you might actually learn something.

opps sorry sir

I did read someone say " ourmaninbangers is living proof of how bad druggys can be..." which is is crap,

exuse my aggresive stance and poor english and blaming you

I hope oneday I can buy you a drink at a TV meet, will you forgive me then

in the meantime, lets top the insults, the incorrect 'facts"

lets all agree that we're basicly all on the same page

which is, I think, and please correct me if am wrong is

1- current policys are not working

2- the really guilty are the ones not going to jail

3- public funds are being wasted

you may not agree with me when I add

that

1-many people use so called hard drugs all their lives with no negitve effect- that heroin has no adverse effects, I am taking use, not abuse

2- that we need a middle road- a way that teaches people who choose to do in a less damaging way, thus saving a huge amount of public resourses which can be used far more better

3- that prisons actaully are schools and network centre of criminals- they go in, come out better skilled, better connected,,,,,is this good

4- and lastly, that.... in all case's a little bit of compasion, for whatever someone has done is far better than the hang 'em high mentality

once again, I aplogise for any misquote]

you know what they say about dumb blonds!

I would suggest that everyone stay away from whatever ourmaninbangers is using. :D

but I do not...

what can you retort....

OURMANINBASNGERS - I said it, and what I've seen and read since hasn't changed my mind one iota. :o Why not just make your point , whatever that is and leave it at that instead of flooding the discussion with post after post.

well, if it was you

then you think I am a druggy, right? which means if we go for a check it will show- no?

so, lets go.... will you back you words up, or remain silnet because you know you will lose

I think I have made my point

I have to keep correcting the sheep because they are all heading in thw wrong direction

so, when are we going for my check?

OURMANINBANGERS,

Firstly, I decline your offer for a drink, as I DO NOT Drink or smoke, or take drugs....I am already silly enuf & somewhat high on life and have constantly over the years had to deal with intoxicated morons....Now I do my best to avoid them :D Thankyou anyway.

As to address your points, I will examine what you have said;

1- current policys are not working Policies are different around the world, some things work, some don't.

2- the really guilty are the ones not going to jail Í'm not really sure what the difference between a guilty person is OR a really guilty person......but I will agree many of the Mr Bigs of Drugs are not incaserated (some are) - BUT GUILTY IS GUILTY....If you are Guilty a jail is a good place for you....its called punishment for not obeying societys laws. Never lose sight that the laws are suposedly set by the governments that are elected and represent the majority of the people - I understand this is a simplistic view & would depend on where in the world you are talking about. But I will agree - If ur guilty GOTO JAIL....Do Not Pass Go, Do Not collect $200.

3- public funds are being wasted Yes the druggies of the world are certainly wasting tax payers money in more ways than one, not to mention the voilence, the theft to support habits, the stinking drug induced state of UTTER STUPIDITY ! and just about everything else in between.

Then you say;

that I'm glad you have considered that I probably won't agree, but lets see how we go.

1-many people use so called hard drugs all their lives with no negitve effect- that heroin has no adverse effects, I am taking use, not abuse I DO NOT AGREE. Drug use is ABUSE. Its also Illegal. I strongly disagree that Heroin has no adverse effects....I believe Kerryd has that one covered, you should print up what she posted to you & carry it around - its factual stuff, READ IT and re-read it and try to understand it.

2- that we need a middle road- a way that teaches people who choose to do in a less damaging way, thus saving a huge amount of public resourses which can be used far more better Yes we need another road, a more efficient way of dealing with people that comitt crimes, especially ones as ghastly as these ones. How bout something like, you steal - we chop off your hand, you hurt women or children - we cut off your head, drug related crimes - SHOT at time of aprehension - Lets get fair dinkum and elimate the vermin on this earth....LETS RECLAIM THE STREETS, So our women, children and elderly can walk the streets without FEAR.

3- that prisons actaully are schools and network centre of criminals- they go in, come out better skilled, better connected,,,,,is this good Yes you are right, prisons need either a one way door on them OR we need to redesign them so all prisoners are kept in solitary confinement - water & feed them weekly, lets make prison something to fear.

4- and lastly, that.... in all case's a little bit of compasion, for whatever someone has done is far better than the hang 'em high mentality

once again, I aplogise for any misquote] As I am clearly a man of great compassion, I will MOST CERTAINLY show plenty of compassion for the victims of crime & those who deserve it, ie; that NOT being CRIMINALS.

As for your apology, it is greatly appreciated & it would be a pleasure to show you a good night some time....there will be no need for drugs, alcohol OR personal lubricant :o

Back to this topic, the Australian that so foolishly tried to smuggle Heroin, he is apparently guilty - it would appear that he had it taped to his body and he knew what he was doing...SO GUILTY IS GUILTY, the thai's are very efficient in dealing with this type of thing....the softie approach of the Australian courts and Correctional services should note what happens to him GOOD RIDDANCE! As for the people next up the chain, the suppliers of those drugs, yes it would also be good to show them a little bit of my compassion and lock em up to....the drug boss above that, same same, more compassion - LOCK HIM/HER UP!

Don't kid yourself OURMANINBANGERS (funny nic by the way) DRUGS are no soft matter - Set an example for the children in society - Never lose sight of how important it is to SAY NO TO DRUGS!

OURMANINBANGERS,

one other thing i forgot to mention, never forget you admitted in one of your posts to some sort of USE. Your words were;

oh dear..

I may have a little puff once in a while, but thats about it

Its probably just one of the reasons Artisti said that about you.....its called an admission. :o - it was obtained without even bashing it out of you :D

OURMANINBANGERS,

I see what you mean! :o

Geeze, so many opinions & so many good points, but irregardless of whatever ANYONE thinks about what the law SHOULD BE, it is CURRENTLY illegal to do what this POOR AUSTRALIAN FOOL did & the law is set out in clear black and white (albiet thai) & now he should be hung by his goolies by the highest pole & left for the vultures to devour!

Forget about WOULD BE, SHOULD BE, COULD BE - The Thai stance on drug laws is VERY clear - 3 cheers for thailand :o

can you define stance?

the thai stance as I see it is..

the big boys get away with it,

sometimes even becoming a prime minister

the least culpable go to jail, where they learn to become better crooks

wasting so much money

the cops get rich by selling out of the backdoor

yes, 3 cheers for thailand

what a great stance this is....really, really great

God help us if you really think 3 cheers for this

OURMANINBANGERS,

one other thing i forgot to mention, never forget you admitted in one of your posts to some sort of USE. Your words were;

oh dear..

I may have a little puff once in a while, but thats about it

Its probably just one of the reasons Artisti said that about you.....its called an admission. :o - it was obtained without even bashing it out of you :D

no need to bash, I would like to see him try... I tell anyone, everyone, once in awhile if conditions are right, I did not forget it-its no admission when I freely tell people, I even walk around with a tee-shirt thats states this, and have a pro sticker on my car....

what I am not is an addict, as if one can be smoking

it is no secret and nothing I am ashamed of

so, i am guessing your friend will not back his words, no free test for me

he will get out of it by insisting I am a druggy because once in awhile I have a puff

does he drink, or smoke?

oh sorry, they are legal, thus okay

OURMANINBANGERS,

Can you show me some evidence of your claims, or are you relying on what you are reading in blogs and news paper articles.

I was actually stating about this case that what Thailand does with drug couriers is a thing that should be applauded, I've seen plenty of evidence of what Thailand is doing with that & yes I clapping :o . Yes 3 cheers for that. Wheres your proof that they are selling from the Police Station? You don't have any do you bangers???

OURMANINBANGERS,

Firstly, I decline your offer for a drink, as I DO NOT Drink or smoke, or take drugs....I am already silly enuf & somewhat high on life and have constantly over the years had to deal with intoxicated morons....Now I do my best to avoid them :D Thankyou anyway.

As to address your points, I will examine what you have said;

1- current policys are not working Policies are different around the world, some things work, some don't.

2- the really guilty are the ones not going to jail Í'm not really sure what the difference between a guilty person is OR a really guilty person......but I will agree many of the Mr Bigs of Drugs are not incaserated (some are) - BUT GUILTY IS GUILTY....If you are Guilty a jail is a good place for you....its called punishment for not obeying societys laws. Never lose sight that the laws are suposedly set by the governments that are elected and represent the majority of the people - I understand this is a simplistic view & would depend on where in the world you are talking about. But I will agree - If ur guilty GOTO JAIL....Do Not Pass Go, Do Not collect $200.

3- public funds are being wasted Yes the druggies of the world are certainly wasting tax payers money in more ways than one, not to mention the voilence, the theft to support habits, the stinking drug induced state of UTTER STUPIDITY ! and just about everything else in between.

Then you say;

that I'm glad you have considered that I probably won't agree, but lets see how we go.

1-many people use so called hard drugs all their lives with no negitve effect- that heroin has no adverse effects, I am taking use, not abuse I DO NOT AGREE. Drug use is ABUSE. Its also Illegal. I strongly disagree that Heroin has no adverse effects....I believe Kerryd has that one covered, you should print up what she posted to you & carry it around - its factual stuff, READ IT and re-read it and try to understand it.

2- that we need a middle road- a way that teaches people who choose to do in a less damaging way, thus saving a huge amount of public resourses which can be used far more better Yes we need another road, a more efficient way of dealing with people that comitt crimes, especially ones as ghastly as these ones. How bout something like, you steal - we chop off your hand, you hurt women or children - we cut off your head, drug related crimes - SHOT at time of aprehension - Lets get fair dinkum and elimate the vermin on this earth....LETS RECLAIM THE STREETS, So our women, children and elderly can walk the streets without FEAR.

3- that prisons actaully are schools and network centre of criminals- they go in, come out better skilled, better connected,,,,,is this good Yes you are right, prisons need either a one way door on them OR we need to redesign them so all prisoners are kept in solitary confinement - water & feed them weekly, lets make prison something to fear.

once again, I aplogise for any misquote] As I am clearly a man of great compassion, I will MOST CERTAINLY show plenty of compassion for the victims of crime & those who deserve it, ie; that NOT being CRIMINALS.

As for your apology, it is greatly appreciated & it would be a pleasure to show you a good night some time....there will be no need for drugs, alcohol OR personal lubricant :o

Back to this topic, the Australian that so foolishly tried to smuggle Heroin, he is apparently guilty - it would appear that he had it taped to his body and he knew what he was doing...SO GUILTY IS GUILTY, the thai's are very efficient in dealing with this type of thing....the softie approach of the Australian courts and Correctional services should note what happens to him GOOD RIDDANCE! As for the people next up the chain, the suppliers of those drugs, yes it would also be good to show them a little bit of my compassion and lock em up to....the drug boss above that, same same, more compassion - LOCK HIM/HER UP!

Don't kid yourself OURMANINBANGERS (funny nic by the way) DRUGS are no soft matter - Set an example for the children in society - Never lose sight of how important it is to SAY NO TO DRUGS!

okay

so how come my friends, who have used heroin all their live, well, since vietnam have great health- how can you answer that? please tell me that

shall we go together and have him checked... lets do it...

would that help you change your mind, all you see are the ones who mess up on it, the anti ones who really think all drug will kill ruin, spoil

tell me this please

how many people do you know who take heroin- I can guess- none, am I right? that why you do not know of what you speak

how many do I know- answers= many

how many look sick, bad, ill,? ANSWER= NONE, ZERO explain to me how this is possible if what keery say is correct

remember use, not abuse please

you have only seen, or know of the ones who have abused it- am I right?

since all this I have spocken to two experts, both have said exactly the same.. are they wrong?

a regular, supply of good quality herion has NO adverse effect

one person has a family a top job and is well known, fit as fiddle..... so.... how do you explain this

none of symtooms on kerry list..... want me to send some lists..... the key here is abuse

abuse chocolate, fudge, vanila and your in for hard time too

he has been taking for over 30 years....people say he looks 10 yers younger... explain please

you cannot, it does not fit into kerry model, and do you know why- because that model is wrong- try to understand that, or, lets do a feild test...

now go ahead and tell me that its bad when this is a fact, see what I mean?

who wrote what keery said? the people who do not want us to take, thats who

next

solitary is bit harsh..and by the way does not work

and again, what you want can and never will happen, so we are not progressing with these ttolay impractical ideas

one prisoner told me, if he got treated badly he would kill a gaurd, I hear this alot, remember, these guys get out

a few weeks later he threw boiling water over one, a young gaurd with a family realy messing up the poor mans face- that what happens when ideas like your get used, they turn people into animals- great progression

better plicys will lead to less crime, why is there violence?

because they cannot afford/get, and/or get bad stuff

do we get that with beer= no

because they can get it any time

does having bars turn the whole world in alcholics= no neither would semi free access to drugs

look at prohihibition- was that setting an example to our kids, like when the brits had to lie about leah betts dying XTC

yes, kiddys, lets all believe what we read when the govenment tell us it is so

what happened, the mob got so rich it has been running USA ever since

you do sound like a bit of redneck with this' lets reclaim the steets stuff..."

and saying no to drugs WILL NEVER happen.. so why even bother backing a horse that can never win

okay, over to you

what, no lube..... you gotta be kidding I 'am like a desert

OURMANINBANGERS,

Can you show me some evidence of your claims, or are you relying on what you are reading in blogs and news paper articles.

I was actually stating about this case that what Thailand does with drug couriers is a thing that should be applauded, I've seen plenty of evidence of what Thailand is doing with that & yes I clapping :o . Yes 3 cheers for that. Wheres your proof that they are selling from the Police Station? You don't have any do you bangers???

this is getting fun..

before we progress.. and this is very important, just in case someone may try and slip out

how do you define proof?

and if I could prove this to your spec's, shall we place a bet?

lets start at 1,000,000 baht

over to you...

okay

so how come my friends, who have used heroin all their live, well, since vietnam have great health- how can you answer that? please tell me that Maybe you could ask the question why would someone be using this substance since 1974?

shall we go together and have him checked... lets do it... I'd rather stay well clear of him, or I could arrange to have him locked up?

would that help you change your mind, all you see are the ones who mess up on it, the anti ones who really think all drug will kill ruin, spoil

tell me this please You are RIGHT, I have seen alot of suffering and destruction due to drugs.

how many people do you know who take heroin- I can guess- none, am I right? that why you do not know of what you speak

how many do I know- answers= many Ohhh I know of many, been locking them away for years...i'm trying to FORGET them.

how many look sick, bad, ill,? ANSWER= NONE, ZERO explain to me how this is possible if what keery say is correct

remember use, not abuse please They all look pretty bad to me, scabby, unclean, untruthful....some have looked OK with my foot on their throat (does that count?)

you have only seen, or know of the ones who have abused it- am I right? Yes, I have seen terrible things @ the hand of destructive drugs.

since all this I have spocken to two experts, both have said exactly the same.. are they wrong? You know the definition of an 'expert'' = drip under pressure.

a regular, supply of good quality herion has NO adverse effect I'm not sure what scares me most about this statement.....probably the bit where you & people like you, actually believe this nonsense!

one person has a family a top job and is well known, fit as fiddle..... so.... how do you explain this - one person you know out of all the many that you have stated, has a family and a top job & is well known....ARE you sure you want to use this as an example for the PRO DRUGS side....you only know one with a job/family? It kinda supports what I was saying before.

none of symtooms on kerry list..... want me to send some lists..... the key here is abuse

abuse chocolate, fudge, vanila and your in for hard time too Yes too much fudge can be bad for you - most fudge addicts don't go out of control and start doing armed hold ups to support their fudge habit.

he has been taking for over 30 years....people say he looks 10 yers younger... explain please I am sure this actually has something to do with the DRUG Effected people looking at him...through the smoky haze if you like :o Hey maaaann, u lookin soooo sweeeet!

you cannot, it does not fit into kerry model, and do you know why- because that model is wrong- try to understand that, or, lets do a feild test... can I bring my Glock on the field test?

now go ahead and tell me that its bad when this is a fact, see what I mean? No ourmaninbangers, I think we are going to have to agree to disagree.

next

solitary is bit harsh..and by the way does not work Yes!

and again, what you want can and never will happen, so we are not progressing with these ttolay impractical ideas

one prisoner told me, if he got treated badly he would kill a gaurd Not in my prison, I hear this alot, remember, these guys get out

a few weeks later he threw boiling water over one he wont have access to boiling water & if he did this he should be punished accordinly - society says its NOT ACCEPTABLE TO THROW BOILING WATER ON PEOPLE, a young gaurd with a family realy messing up the poor mans face- that what happens when ideas like your get used, they turn people into animals Yes my point exactly, drugs have the ability to turn people into animals, actually animals don't behave as badly as that.- great progression

better plicys will lead to less crime, why is there violence Disrespect & drugs

do we get that with beer= no We get alot of negative things with beer - thats another topic for another thread...why do the pro-drug people always have to murk up the water with this one. Yes Alcohol is bad too!

does having bars turn the whole world in alcholics Alcohol Problems are HUGE - Another post= no neither would semi free access to drugs

look at prohihibition- was that setting an example to our kids, like when the brits had to lie about leah betts dying XTC

you do sound like a bit of redneck with this' lets reclaim the steets stuff..." its not a redneck thing for the normal people in society to be able to live normal lives without voilence and fear - SOCIETY has the wrong people locked up...do you really think that is fair? Reclaiming the streets could be discussed in another post, needs to be thailand related tho!

and saying no to drugs WILL NEVER happen Yes because we havent got fair dinkum about ridding the world of vermin yet.. so why even bother backing a horse that can never win

okay, over to you

what, no lube..... you gotta be kidding I 'am like a desert THAT doesnt surprise me OURMANINBANGERS, it doesnt surprise me one little bit. :D

Edited by neverdie

OURMANINBANGERS,

can we make it 2,000,000bht, 3,000,000bht is okay too... as high as you want to go, daddy was kind to me and taught me a few things...

I mean you are so sure you cannot lose, right, thats why you put that thing clapping....well..lets see if you are clapping when you have just had a few mill taken off you by a dumb broad like me

oh, you males,,,,, your ego's are your own worst enemy's

besides I need a nip and tuck and some new jewelery

my friend, before I clean you out, and believe me I will please ask yourself seriously....

do you honestly believe this does not happen ?

get back to me if you think this is so and remember I need you definition of 'proof"

OURMANINBANGERS,

Why are we having a wager? Why am I guessing that you don't actually have that much money to put up in the first place....or do you have access to some of your xxxxxxx friends ILLEGALLY made money?

How on earth is bringing money into this going to change anything....lets look at the facts:-

1 Australian Twit

3kg of Herion taped to his body

Thailand Authorities catch him @ Airport

Hes off to the Bangkok Hilton for a little stint of lets say 30 to 50 years

Hes offered some fairly smart statements about how stupid he is and a bit of a sob story.

END OF STORY!

okay

so how come my friends, who have used heroin all their live, well, since vietnam have great health- how can you answer that? please tell me that Maybe you could ask the question why would someone be using this substance since 1974?

shall we go together and have him checked... lets do it... I'd rather stay well clear of him, or I could arrange to have him locked up?

tell me this please You are RIGHT, I have seen alot of suffering and destruction due to drugs.

how many do I know- answers= many Ohhh I know of many, been locking them away for years...i'm trying to FORGET them.

remember use, not abuse please They all look pretty bad to me, scabby, unclean, untruthful....some have looked OK with my foot on their throat (does that count?)

you have only seen, or know of the ones who have abused it- am I right? Yes, I have seen terrible things @ the hand of destructive drugs.

since all this I have spocken to two experts, both have said exactly the same.. are they wrong? You know the definition of an 'expert'' = drup under pressure.

a regular, supply of good quality herion has NO adverse effect I'm not sure what scares me most about this statement.....probably the bit where you & people like you, actually believe this nonsense!

one person has a family a top job and is well known, fit as fiddle..... so.... how do you explain this - one person you know out of all the many that you have stated, has a family and a top job & is well known....ARE you sure you want to use this as an example for the PRO DRUGS side....you only know one with a job/family? It kinda supports what I was saying before.

abuse chocolate, fudge, vanila and your in for hard time too Yes too much fudge can be bad for you - most fudge addicts don't go out of control and start doing armed hold ups to support their fudge habit.

he has been taking for over 30 years....people say he looks 10 yers younger... explain please I am sure this actually has something to do with the DRUG Effected people looking at him...through the smoky haze if you like :o Hey maaaann, u lookin soooo sweeeet!

you cannot, it does not fit into kerry model, and do you know why- because that model is wrong- try to understand that, or, lets do a feild test... can I bring my Glock on the field test?

now go ahead and tell me that its bad when this is a fact, see what I mean? No ourmaninbangers, I think we are going to have to agree to disagree.

next

solitary is bit harsh..and by the way does not work Yes!

one prisoner told me, if he got treated badly he would kill a gaurd Not in my prison, I hear this alot, remember, these guys get out

a few weeks later he threw boiling water over one he wont have access to boiling water & if he did this he should be punished accordinly - society says its NOT ACCEPTABLE TO THROW BOILING WATER ON PEOPLE, a young gaurd with a family realy messing up the poor mans face- that what happens when ideas like your get used, they turn people into animals Yes my point exactly, drugs have the ability to turn people into animals, actually animals don't behave as badly as that.- great progression

better plicys will lead to less crime, why is there violence Disrespect & drugs

do we get that with beer= no We get alot of negative things with beer - thats another topic for another thread...why do the pro-drug people always have to murk up the water with this one. Yes Alcohol is bad too!

does having bars turn the whole world in alcholics Alcohol Problems are HUGE - Another post= no neither would semi free access to drugs

you do sound like a bit of redneck with this' lets reclaim the steets stuff..." its not a redneck thing for the normal people in society to be able to live normal lives without voilence and fear - SOCIETY has the wrong people locked up...do you really think that is fair? Reclaiming the streets could be discussed in another post, needs to be thailand related tho!

and saying no to drugs WILL NEVER happen Yes because we havent got fair dinkum about ridding the world of vermin yet.. so why even bother backing a horse that can never win

okay, over to you

what, no lube..... you gotta be kidding I 'am like a desert THAT doesnt surprise me OURMANINBANGERS, it doesnt surprise me one little bit. :D

come on- do not make this personal.... I get the feeling you have already realised you have 'lost",

and who said I am pro drugs, I am not, I am pro truth and pro senible arguements, rather likes your, love the comment about the glock

hey, how about our bet?

OURMANINBANGERS,

I am going to leave now, I will come back in tommorrow to see what arguements you've had with yourself while I was gone, only because deep down I think you are probably a wonderful yet misguided lady.

Perhaps you could actually think about something that is actually valid to this Australian Drug Smuggler & his failed attempts @ a career in transportation of a very DANGEROUS DRUG!

:o

there was a little tune that springs to mind, it goes something like this another one bites the dust yeah yeah

OURMANINBANGERS,

Why are we having a wager? Why am I guessing that you don't actually have that much money to put up in the first place....or do you have access to some of your xxxxxxx friends ILLEGALLY made money?

How on earth is bringing money into this going to change anything....lets look at the facts:-

1 Australian Twit

3kg of Herion taped to his body

Thailand Authorities catch him @ Airport

Hes off to the Bangkok Hilton for a little stint of lets say 30 to 50 years

Hes offered some fairly smart statements about how stupid he is and a bit of a sob story.

END OF STORY!

okay- you made a statement that I cannot prove something of your own free will

bringing money into something shows someone who is confident of what they say and know it to be a fact- it seperate the men who really know, and those who think they really know

you have proven you do not- thank you- the whole room here was telling me you would find some way of getting out of this

I was going to clean you right out

then make you eat your words on films and download this- I can be a bitch- you have just saved yourself alot of face and money

and when you see, or fear I can and I challenge you to it, you back out-

you are a coward

a man who does not have the guts to back his words.... this is just so typical of your kind, I hate to get personal but you made it so, you are the epitome of the dross, the herd, the sheep, your silly, unworkable macho nonsense is all a cover for your cowardice

make a rude statement and run... cannot back it up...

this is the truth - and now you and everyone knows it

you know you have been completely caught out and so have to insult me, suggest I am a criminal....

wanna back those words up with another bet too, no....you will not

or are you once again saying something you know you cannot backup and would lose if put on the spot

oh, and would if help if I proved I have the money?

please, a bit of advice

do not make it personal- stops the insults- work for a way forward, lets try to find ways that work, look at all the evidence, do not make statements you would not say to someones face or back up by money... this show you have no confidence in what you say

and.... do not bet with me... you will lose

you already have( God, that sounds so male, I am starting to get as bad as most here!)

OURMANINBANGERS,

I am going to leave now, I will come back in tommorrow to see what arguements you've had with yourself while I was gone, only because deep down I think you are probably a wonderful yet misguided lady.

Perhaps you could actually think about something that is actually valid to this Australian Drug Smuggler & his failed attempts @ a career in transportation of a very DANGEROUS DRUG!

there was a little tune that springs to mind, it goes something like this another one bites the dust yeah yeah

that last one was too much

I was too rude, I can be a bitch

I am sorry....lets stop fighting and think positive, I want the same as you...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

( it was the comment about the lube that got me!)

OURMANINBANGERS,

that last one was too much

I was too rude, I can be a bitch

I am sorry....lets stop fighting and think positive, I want the same as you...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

( it was the comment about the lube that got me!)

No OURMANINBANGERS, its ok....the lube thing was just a stir (actually alot of it is a stir, but shhh dont tell anyone).

Sorry I was on the phone to a TV member having a chat, cos you have worn my fingers out....we must need some lube :D

You were saying Drugs & chages to deal with drugs and changes to laws are GOOD and I was saying lets execute everyone....how can we possible move forward from there....We should tho follow forum rules (we can respect the TV Laws, yes?) and we should discuss this no-hoper the drug smuggler. What do you have to say about him, I think we should hang him high.....back to you