Patio Tiling Cost

Rob5060

I have an outside area about 55 sq m to have tiled The cement base has already been laid.

Any idea what the cost per sq metre should be about . I would supply the tiles

I have been quoted about 250 Bt per metre ie 13750 Bt seems expensive as the concrete base is already done but maybe theres more work than a non DIY man like me realises

Cheers

Workers usually quote labor costs so you will need to provide cement, sand and grout in addition to tiles.

The guys that quote prices per square meter usually make a lot. Some good tile men will work for about 350 Baht/day and put down 4-8 square meters per day depending on the size of the tiles, pattern if any and how much cutting they need to do. And you add a couple of days to set the job up and grout it, plus a 200B/day helper.

Where is the job? Most guys charge more if they have to travel far.

The tiling work on my patio is almost complete, as this has been paid for by my landlord and includes some roof repairs I cannot tell you exactly what the labour cost are. (Material supplied by the landlord) He has quoted your job at 5,500 Baht for 3 days work. (All material supplied by you) I can tell you that the 2 guys doing the work are doing a very good job and I can highly recommend them. If you're still looking it may be worth your while to give him a call. Khun Sanan Tel: 0871846120. His English is limited so you would need a Thai speaker handy when you call.

Good luck