Just A Uk Passport Not Register

2008bangkok

How to register a birth:

Child’s Passport Application

You may wish to apply for a first passport for your child at the same time as you apply to register their birth. Please note that children can no longer be added to the passport of the parent; they must hold separate passports. The fee for a child’s passport (valid for five years) is Baht 4,180. Please complete a C2 passport application form in full and return it to us with payment and evidence of the child’s British nationality ie either a British birth certificate or full documentation as for a birth certificate (as listed above). We require two recent, identical photographs, one of which must be countersigned. Please read carefully the photo specifications attached or view the sample of the photo.

Birth registration/passport applications may be made in person or by post (straight forward applications only).

Consular Section is open to the public Monday to Thursday 08.00 – 11.00 and 13.00 – 15.30 and Friday 08.00 – 12.00. We aim to process birth registrations within 5 working days and passports within 10 working days.

Registering a birth overseas:

How much does it cost?

The cost of registration, whether in London or at the Consulate abroad is £92.00 and each certificate requested is £59.00 e.g. one certificate costs £92.00 + £59.00 = £151.00; two certificates would cost £210.00 etc. You can pay by postal order or bank draft made payable to "The FCO". We no longer accept personal cheques. If you would like more than one copy of the certificate each additional certificate will cost £59.00. The fees are closely regulated by parliament and cover the cost of administration.

How to register a birth:
Child's Passport Application

You may wish to apply for a first passport for your child at the same time as you apply to register their birth. Please note that children can no longer be added to the passport of the parent; they must hold separate passports. The fee for a child's passport (valid for five years) is Baht 4,180. Please complete a C2 passport application form in full and return it to us with payment and evidence of the child's British nationality ie either a British birth certificate or full documentation as for a birth certificate (as listed above). We require two recent, identical photographs, one of which must be countersigned. Please read carefully the photo specifications attached or view the sample of the photo.

Birth registration/passport applications may be made in person or by post (straight forward applications only).

Consular Section is open to the public Monday to Thursday 08.00 – 11.00 and 13.00 – 15.30 and Friday 08.00 – 12.00. We aim to process birth registrations within 5 working days and passports within 10 working days.

How much does it cost?

The cost of registration, whether in London or at the Consulate abroad is £92.00 and each certificate requested is £59.00 e.g. one certificate costs £92.00 + £59.00 = £151.00; two certificates would cost £210.00 etc. You can pay by postal order or bank draft made payable to "The FCO". We no longer accept personal cheques. If you would like more than one copy of the certificate each additional certificate will cost £59.00. The fees are closely regulated by parliament and cover the cost of administration.

Thanks alot vinny very helpful..i assume that the 59.00 is for a birth certificate which is a outrage as to get a copy of mine is 7 quid as per website and they want 59.00 for him....

How to register a birth:
Child's Passport Application

You may wish to apply for a first passport for your child at the same time as you apply to register their birth. Please note that children can no longer be added to the passport of the parent; they must hold separate passports. The fee for a child's passport (valid for five years) is Baht 4,180. Please complete a C2 passport application form in full and return it to us with payment and evidence of the child's British nationality ie either a British birth certificate or full documentation as for a birth certificate (as listed above). We require two recent, identical photographs, one of which must be countersigned. Please read carefully the photo specifications attached or view the sample of the photo.

How much does it cost?

Thanks alot vinny very helpful..i assume that the 59.00 is for a birth certificate which is a outrage as to get a copy of mine is 7 quid as per website and they want 59.00 for him....

With the exchange rate around 50bt/£ now is a good time to do it.

I am about to register the birth of my Son and apply for a passport at the same time, I may have a problem though.

I do not have my own birth certificate, I have never had a birth certificate as I was adopted. I do have an adoption certificate, I am guessing this will suffice?

I am about to register the birth of my Son and apply for a passport at the same time, I may have a problem though.

I do not have my own birth certificate, I have never had a birth certificate as I was adopted. I do have an adoption certificate, I am guessing this will suffice?

I guess so Mac, this may be an exception to the rule i think.