What's Up With "nationmultimedia" Website?

srowndedbyh2o

What happened to “The Nation” web site (nationmultimedia.com)? I can only get the “XPRESS” web site, and many of the images don’t load properly, showing only “?”.

When I click on the “News” drop-down menu I only get a message stating  “The requested URL /breakingnews/ was not found on this server.”

I have tried e-mailing “[email protected]”, but the e-mails fail.

Any one know what’s up?

I have always preferred "The Nation" to "The Bangkok Post" when viewing online.

What happened to “The Nation” web site (nationmultimedia.com)? I can only get the “XPRESS” web site, and many of the images don’t load properly, showing only “?”.

When I click on the “News” drop-down menu I only get a message stating  “The requested URL /breakingnews/ was not found on this server.”

Any one know what’s up?

loads fine for me ... http://nationmultimedia.com/

Not sure what's up. I even tried your link, but all I get is the Dailyxpress.

Any one know what’s up?

loads fine for me ... http://nationmultimedia.com/

What happened to "The Nation" web site (nationmultimedia.com)? I can only get the "XPRESS" web site, and many of the images don't load properly, showing only "?".

When I click on the "News" drop-down menu I only get a message stating "The requested URL /breakingnews/ was not found on this server."

I have tried e-mailing "[email protected]", but the e-mails fail.

Any one know what's up?

I believe you would benefit if you try this link: NottheNation

What happened to "The Nation" web site (nationmultimedia.com)? I can only get the "XPRESS" web site, and many of the images don't load properly, showing only "?".

When I click on the "News" drop-down menu I only get a message stating "The requested URL /breakingnews/ was not found on this server."

I have tried e-mailing "[email protected]", but the e-mails fail.

Any one know what's up?

I believe you would benefit if you try this link: NottheNation

Thanks for the link, Gravelrash! I’d never seen that site before.

I tried emptying the cache, but still no “The Nation” website. It’s always been my home page and loads whenever I open my browser, but no more. I’ve tried typing in the web address, and I’ve tried going to “The Nation” through other links, but all I get is the “EXPRESS” website. Strange.

2. Control your hosts file if you get redirected, location %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\etc\

Sorry, I have no idea what this means :o

• 11 years later...