Got Christmas Gift Idea For Thai Girl?

farangnahrak

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The OP has left the building, I believe, people are just taking a piss, even Teacup is trying to squeeze in.

err.....EXCUSE ME?

"squeeze in"?......I was trying to help the OP nicely, and was all by myself......until that bozo gentlemen showed up!!

Are you men belonging in some sort of "brotherhood league" here......huh :o

not-very-nice-thing-to-say.....me think here :D

Edited by teacup

The OP has left the building, I believe, people are just taking a piss, even Teacup is trying to squeeze in.

yes ,.. and?

the nerve of some people, here we are trying to help the OP satisfy his HISO gal with invaluable recommendations, and someone on the PLUS side, obviously, not fitting the description of a hisogal, charms in with critiscscssmss. But On the Plus side, feel free to offer your suggestions to the OP - even in his abscence, as I am sure there are many many TV members who, like me, have left their hiso holiday shopping to the very last minute and could use a few pointers. :o

TC, TV has 6 million members from what I have read, you will have to narrow it down a bit, surely not everyone on here is smitten about your kitten?

Flaming other members is against the forum rules, U should know better

If you're a very smart man, you should stop it HERE

OR

just take this to the "Off Topic"!!!......Your favorite topic, isn't it? :o

ok back on topic....

How about.........some sort of Album/Scrapbook of your times/memories together :D

Edited by teacup

I'm looking for a last minute christmas gift idea for my materialistic hi-so thai girl . . . anyone with recommendations?

And no, asking her didn't work:

"I don't want anything in particular . . . getting something for me will show that you care . . ."

You know, the typical 'my bf is a psychic' kind of response :D

My original plan was to get some flowers and dress up . . . but no flowers being sold in my area today and too lazy to roam BKK for two hours to get some.

This is a serious question, no room for the atypical 'thai girl only wants your money' troll response :D

I'm serious when I say, "Bar fine - 300 baht, Long time - 1,000 baht, saying, Merry Christmas, darling - Priceless!" :o

I just got back from my shopping trip. The flower sellers have appeared since this morning.

I didn't know which flower types my girl likes, so I just bought all of them. At 15 to 20 baht each, no biggie. Also, based on a suggestion by a poster here, I got her a medium priced box of chocolates at Villa. I'll just get her to do some old fashioned exercise tonight to help her burn off those calories, if you know what I mean :o

Money spent: less than 400 baht

Time spent: less than 30 minutes

Oh, and I memorized a short romantic/corny Thai poem . . .

Now if only I had the guts to buy her some really *short* shorts for *my* Christmas gift!

ps - for the under-aged posters, the 'give thai girl all your money' joke stopped being funny like 20 years ago . . . seriously . . .

I'd better not say what I bought my g/f then. Certainly not gold, or a house, a car or land.

But I got my Christmas Feast off her this afternoon and now she has gone back to work at the factory, bless her :o

I'd better not say what I bought my g/f then. Certainly not gold, or a house, a car or land.

But I got my Christmas Feast off her this afternoon and now she has gone back to work at the factory, bless her :o

what's her Christmas present for you?

But I got my Christmas Feast off her this afternoon and now she has gone back to work at the factory, bless her :D

A strap on. :o

A long love in :D

But I got my Christmas Feast off her this afternoon and now she has gone back to work at the factory, bless her :D

A strap on. :D

:D:o

But I got my Christmas Feast off her this afternoon and now she has gone back to work at the factory, bless her :jerk:

A strap on. :P

:wai::o

You guys are crule.... :D:D:D:D

.. Also, based on a suggestion by a poster here, I got her a medium priced box of chocolates at Villa...

How did it go?

What about Teacup's "book of shared memories" idea? I thought it was her best contribution so far. The only problem is that you might not have enough shared memories where you had time to take the pictures.

Some dude was jailed recently for posting his "memories" on the Internet here.

Ok it appears chocolates and flowers were a really bad idea . . .

Apparently she says *all* flower types are only for wai'ing pra, except the rose which is the one type I didn't buy. Hey, you don't mix roses with other flowers! I thought it was just lotus buds . . . but she just laughed . . . so flowers = bad, except for red roses.

And the mixed chocolates . . . apparently too strong/sweet. And she has a sweet tooth so I'm confused . . .

Well, at least I know what *not* to give to a thai girl for valentines!

After all the childish posts in this thread, I realize I should have posted this in the womens section . . . oh well!

What about Teacup's "book of shared memories" idea? I thought it was her best contribution so far. The only problem is that you might not have enough shared memories where you had time to take the pictures.

I liked the idea, but not enough memories, or time to make the gift. My girl isn't that sentimental . . . although I am . . .

Edited by farangnahrak

Ok it appears chocolates and flowers were a really bad idea . . .

Apparently she says *all* flower types are only for wai'ing pra, except the rose which is the one type I didn't buy. Hey, you don't mix roses with other flowers! I thought it was just lotus buds . . . but she just laughed . . . so flowers = bad, except for red roses.

And the mixed chocolates . . . apparently too strong/sweet. And she has a sweet tooth so I'm confused . . .

Well, at least I know what *not* to give to a thai girl for valentines!

After all the childish posts in this thread, I realize I should have posted this in the womens section . . . oh well!

I liked the idea, but not enough memories, or time to make the gift. My girl isn't that sentimental . . . although I am . . .

The ladies forum may have been kinder, but less truthful! The reason many are just laughing is v obvious to those who've lived here for a while! If your g/f isn/t sentinmental (whilst you are), believe me..... just run!

You didn't buy her a white edged bra, knickers and santa suit? Tsk, no imagination :D

Seriously, you made the effort and it was rejected. That sounds a bit mean minded to me.

Next time, buy one of those joke faces. The type with a plastic moustache and glasses and a big red nose and tell her you paid for 'plastic surgery' :o

I went overboard this year. Really spent mega money and I got a huge hug, and my 'festive feast'.

What did I buy?

In all seriousness I bought her a Skid Lid and some Lingerie - I'll let the TV deviants work out what to do with that combination :D

Edited by G54