Farang Food

leprechaun

Always a bit of nightmare when I take my girl out for farang food, she usually plays with the food on the plate until Ive finished then I take her plate and eat what she hasn't, which is usually most of it. Afterwards she will go and get som tam bu ballah and woof that down.

She did go through a period of enjoying english breakfasts which I cooked but went off them. Turns out she can cook farang food better than me so I let her do the work now.

If we go out, its very rarely to a farang place, we tend to eat Thai food now, its a compromise for me as I do like to eat farang food but I am afterall in Thailand and theres no harm trying the local dishes, some of which are quite tasty but dont really compare to a good Sunday roast or fish, chips n' mussy peas.

On her first meeting with my Mother 3 years ago we were dished up a roast beef Sunday lunch, and she couldn’t bring herself to touch it. My Mum was embarrassed because she didn’t think wifey liked her cooking, and wifey was embarrassed because thought it was wrong to eat buffalo.

Now she likes just about any English food, especially fish and chips, roasts, steak, breakfasts and liver & bacon with mash and bisto gravy.

Also loves HP sauce, Heinz salad cream and English mustard. Try to tell her she can’t have the salad cream on a roast with the gravy, but she doesn’t listen to me. :o

How she keeps her 37 kilo figure amazes me. :D

Of course she still likes very spicy Laos and Thai food as well.

Edited by mike100

At least I got all the Tim Tams to myself now. :o

You need to help me on this one: "Tim Tams"?

Chocolate biscuits

Not just Chocolate biscuits....

Two chocolate biscuits sandwiched with a rich chocolate cream and dipped in smooth milk chocolate.

Try a Timtam slammer... bite the ends off of a TimTam and suck your favorite liqueur or even your coffee through it.

8001-1.jpg