Use What To Open A Coconut?

nokia

Bill97.

For a very good selection of knives, machetes

you could also look at any one of the roadside stalls on the main road to mai jo

regards ..... dave2

Dave2,

Very detailed pics. Do you which one is the machete for opening a coconut? I dont need a samurai sword for a coconut.

I try to "greng jai"(reluctant to impose on) my thai neighbours by not asking them questions

so as not to let them score points in their favour krap. Does it make sense?

I like the taste of toasted-coconut ... should I use a flame-thrower, to open my garden-fresh coconuts, sort of an all-in-one convenience-food solution ? :o

Carrefour had some tasty fresh-baked coconut-cakes, at 7 Baht each, misleadingly labelled 'Coconut Buscuits', just the other day. Yummy ! But no free water on-offer. :D

Bill97.

you could also look at any one of the roadside stalls on the main road to mai jo

regards ..... dave2

Dave2,

Very detailed pics. Do you which one is the machete for opening a coconut? I dont need a samurai sword for a coconut.

I try to "greng jai"(reluctant to impose on) my thai neighbours by not asking them questions

Yes, but fairly pointless to anyone else but you

Bill97.

regards ..... dave2

Dave2,

The one I have is like the sixth one from the right on the bottom row. It is just to the right of the rectangular-bladed clevers. The blade is heavy so it doesn't bend when you are using it.

But.... on to more important questions: What kind of mixer would you use with Coconut Nectar and Rum? Would love to know how to make a Caribbean Painkiller. The small young coconuts would be perfect for that as they are mug sized and you can open them with a single whack! Whack, add rum, mixer, mini umbrella, and enjoy!