Bench Mark Of A Disaster

HumbleFlyer

http://www.soieasy.com/modules.php?set_alb...=view_photo.php

this pic is on Soi Sea Pearl about 150 meters from the beach road. Granted the is a direct path from the Ocean and a bit gap with some recently downed buildings but to have cars moved like toys is really a sign of how bad things are! Looks like the Shoe Shop and Beauity Salon are in place and the cars parked in the Thara Patong lot are OK. There are alot of Taxi's parked from there to the beach etc. I have been looking at lots of Photos and things don't look so bad. I'm wondering how things are south of Soi Bangla where there are no buildings between the ocean and beach road shops. I did see a pic of the far south end and looks like the few bars there seeem to be standing. Bangla looks wet but most of those bars and business have iron roll down doors. Soi Kateoy looke wet but still all the bars seem to be standing.

Soi Eric look wet but standing. Remember now in October the Bangla Sois a meter of flooding for a few hous. I wounder how Soi Tiger made it thru? I hope the LB's didn't have too much make up run!