Pm Gets Over 100 Hate Calls Everyday

george

PM gets over 100 hate calls everyday

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva has been receiving over 100 intimidating phone calls a day since his election, his aide said Sunday.

Sirichoke Sopha, an aide to the premier, said hate calls were made to Abhisit's mobile phone about 100 times a day since the House elected him prime minister.

Sirichoke said Abhisit mostly received the calls himself and tried his best to explain his election to the callers.

Once the prime minister became busy with his work, Sirichoke answered the calls on his behalf.

He said most callers used rude and abusive language and the callers said they knew Abhisit's mobilephone number from the taxi drivers' community radio station.

-- The Nation 2009-01-04

Think changing his number might help. :D

Now now Mr Toad , you know you are out of line here , trying to impose 'Simple Western logic ' on a society that has no idea of that which you infer .He has most likely had that number for many years already , it came to him in a dream as he was waking up on a lucky day . You must also think of the cost of a replacement SIM card , such wastefull thinkind in these dire times . :o:D

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva has been receiving over 100 intimidating phone calls a day since his election, his aide said Sunday.

Sirichoke Sopha, an aide to the premier, said hate calls were made to Abhisit's mobile phone about 100 times a day since the House elected him prime minister.

Sirichoke said Abhisit mostly received the calls himself and tried his best to explain his election to the callers.

Once the prime minister became busy with his work, Sirichoke answered the calls on his behalf.

He said most callers used rude and abusive language and the callers said they knew Abhisit's mobilephone number from the taxi drivers' community radio station.

-- The Nation 2009-01-04

Is this normal for a PM in Thailand then? How many hate calls a day did the last 3 PMs get? You'd think that *perhaps* they'd be logging those calls and following up with the "hate callers"?

I wonder what network service he's using.

Is it just me or is it nearly every da*n story that I read in the Thai English language press makes me want to ask at least 3 or more other questions that are never answered by the story?

thai logic,forget it.

perhaps them 100 a day are from the same people and he doesnt realise how popular he is lol.

Why don't we translate your funny comment into Thai, send it out from your mobile to the other 64 million non-Thai-Chin people of Thailand with your number and then see the responses you get to that!! Ha..."lol"

-- The Nation 2009-01-04

What amazes me is that the PM cares enough about what people think to answer them. Think about it. How many other PM's in Thailand have cared what people think? For that matter, how many other leaders of most countries care about what people think?

The SMS he sent didn't come from his personal number, so these hate calls are not "replies". The story clearly mentions that his number was given out by taxi radio stations.

It is indeed amazing that he tries to talk to these people, or at least assigns his aides to do so. The man has got a lot of patience.

In another story he cancelled a speech in support of a Dem candidate in by-elections today because the reds prepared bags of pigs blood and human excremements to throw at him there.

And he is accused of being out of touch with common people. I don't know - is anyone on this board who is "in touch" with these lowlifes? Do you want to be "in touch" with them? Do you personally know anyone who'd shit in a bag and throw it around?

Just what kind of political movement is that?

And how many previous pretenders have made the effort to visit a disaster scene as he did

How many Thai PM's spent a night, almost every week, living in a regular person's home upcountry (on a bed or mat)? Thongs (flip-flops), a towel around the waist, and a tooth brush/paste inhand for the walk to the WC (bathroom) before early to bed?

And I DON'T LIKE THE GUY! So there.

In another story he cancelled a speech in support of a Dem candidate in by-elections today because the reds prepared bags of pigs blood and human excremements to throw at him there.

And he is accused of being out of touch with common people. I don't know - is anyone on this board who is "in touch" with these lowlifes? Do you want to be "in touch" with them? Do you personally know anyone who'd shit in a bag and throw it around?

Just what kind of political movement is that?

your beloved PAD is such a movement. There PAD leader on the stage told the crowd to do so,shit and piss in bags to throw it at the police. they PAD camper at the goverment house also left a hugh collection of bottles full of piss at the place. bags filled with piss you could also seen at the airport during the PAD take over. a member of abhists cabinet called that a "big fun".

you could also seen kids brought on the PAD stage, that wish the former PM death and get hugh applause for this.

so if i get it right, PAD are "lowlifes" in your definition? and you don't have to do a long search, there a couple of people on this board, who are so 'in touch' and almost in love with them.

Now I'm really interested in watching what people in Isan will do to his car :o if he goes up there. Bags of human sh!t are the least to expect.

They did it a few weeks back.

Obviously classy people.

the Nation reported:

that a "PAD leader advised protesters to arm themselves with bags of human excrement and urine to fight off police."

PAD Speaker Auychai Watha ,chairman of a northeastern teachers' group, said:

"Whoever cheated [the country], may their children become whores infected with venereal disease!"

“Cookie”, 11-years-old daughter of the dead hero talks on PAD stage:

MC: In your opinion.. your dad did for the country.. what do you have to say to the police, government?.. to catch whoever did this?… What do you want to say to the prime minister, Somchai Wongsawat?

Cookie: I want to say.. I wish him dead like my dad….

[Applausing]

the famous PAD Voodoo Show according to The Nation:

"Two senators - Karun Sai-ngarm and Pichet Phattanachote lead the protesters to curse Thaksin in response to a superstitious rite they says Thaksin is having a Cambodian witchdoctor perform in Buri Ram. Karun asks the crowd to put Thaksin's photos or name under women's crotch and curse him three times. Karun asks women to stand up for putting Thaksin's name and photos under their legs. Karun and Pichet lead the crowd to curse Thaksin three times. They ask the crowd to curse Thaksin to leave office, ..."

more Voodoo Sorcerer Sondhi wards off evil

"The rituals, which have been conducted in various forms, have usually been held after Mr Sondhi has told demonstrators about black magic performed by his enemies, especially the one he calls the "Khmer wizard", as they attempt to destroy the PAD and strengthen their side. The Khmer wizard is said to be Newin Chidchob, a former Thai Rak Thai executive and one of Thaksin's close aides.

There have also been reports of PAD members placing used sanitary napkins at the statue of King Rama V to counter the black magic of the Khmer wizard, which is supposedly blocking the statue's power backing the PAD."

and take a look what the other classy team had left at the Government House:

p7288033391or2.jpg

p7288033392lx8.jpg

If he's getting death threats, that could be serious. In the States, any death threats against the US president are followed up - with no grins.

The Thai PM could change his tel# and have his well-known tel# hooked to a message machine which gives the URL as a place to post rants / discussions / whatever.

If he's getting death threats, that could be serious. In the States, any death threats against the US president are followed up - with no grins.

The Thai PM could change his tel# and have his well-known tel# hooked to a message machine which gives the URL as a place to post rants / discussions / whatever.

In Thailand thyough, the law and the police are very weak, ans slow to react if they react at all.

Barry

Well, can we guess a bunch of them is from Koo?

I would venture...82 of them are. :D

Why got to be me?

I have better things to do than to call the thick face skin.

:o

TAWP leave Koo alone, I think she is far too busy demonstrating to be bothered with that., and she does also have a rather good sense of humour, even though I don't agree with some of her views.

And how many previous pretenders have made the effort to visit a disaster scene as he did

How many Thai PM's spent a night, almost every week, living in a regular person's home upcountry (on a bed or mat)? Thongs (flip-flops), a towel around the waist, and a tooth brush/paste inhand for the walk to the WC (bathroom) before early to bed?

And I DON'T LIKE THE GUY! So there.

Well you're in the minority there &^%$*# :o

The vast majority of "thinking" persons of which you are clearly not one, think that he is the best chance for the realm to emerge from years of corruption, and bad governance.