Downloading .rar Files

ThaiLife

Ive been downloading some videos that are split into several ( .rar ) files from Rapidshare and it takes some time to keep downloading each individual file and them I join them together , is there a way I can some how automatically download all the .rar parts in one go and then join them all together . At the moment I am using Firefox 3.0.5 and the Add on , DownThemAll . on a Mac

Thanks

I use Internet Download Manager and Win RAR and all I have to do is double click on the first RAR file and it will open all of the different parts and play them on my default media player (Nero 9).

Since you use Rapid Share got to www.Rapidfind.org and download yourself Internet Download Manager, Win RAR and Nero under the PC Software listings.

Ive been downloading some videos that are split into several ( .rar ) files from Rapidshare and it takes some time to keep downloading each individual file and them I join them together , is there a way I can some how automatically download all the .rar parts in one go and then join them all together . At the moment I am using Firefox 3.0.5 and the Add on , DownThemAll . on a Mac

Thanks

Upon re- reading your post it appears that you are using the Free option on Rapidshare, which limits you to 100mb pieces and precludes the use of a download manager.

If you are happy with Rapidshare, and I am, I would recommend that you then spring 6.99 Euros for a monthly account which will allow you to use a download manager and a RAR, extractor.

But seeing as how you are a Mac person I am at a loss on how you Macsters live in a Windows world.

Over to the Mac fanboys for a solution. :o