Non Immigrant O Visa Utilization Date

hi.....i have the non immigrant o 1 year multiple entry visa issued from australia......where it states...."This visa must be utilized before"......now my in australia at the royal thai consulate general they told me that if i was to cross the border out of thailand and then straight back in 1 day before the utilization date on my visa that i would have another 3 months instantly stamped in my passport to stay in thailand thus being able to stay in thailand for 15 months all up on my 1 year non o multiple visa......now in thailand at the border of cambodia chong chom and the thailand kap chung immigration office i have questioned this and been told the same and different stories......could any please help me out with hard copy proof and facts in whether i can stay in thailand for 15 months on this visa or not.....because no matter how much i just want to give it a go to see what really happens i'm too scared because i've already been caught out once when they changed the passport laws and i really dont want to go through something like that again being in a country that i dont really want to be in at the time........thankyou.

hi.....i have the non immigrant o 1 year multiple entry visa issued from australia......where it states...."This visa must be utilized before"......now my in australia at the royal thai consulate general they told me that if i was to cross the border out of thailand and then straight back in 1 day before the utilization date on my visa that i would have another 3 months instantly stamped in my passport to stay in thailand thus being able to stay in thailand for 15 months all up on my 1 year non o multiple visa......now in thailand at the border of cambodia chong chom and the thailand kap chung immigration office i have questioned this and been told the same and different stories......could any please help me out with hard copy proof and facts in whether i can stay in thailand for 15 months on this visa or not.....because no matter how much i just want to give it a go to see what really happens i'm too scared because i've already been caught out once when they changed the passport laws and i really dont want to go through something like that again being in a country that i dont really want to be in at the time........thankyou.

Yes. You can stretch it out to 15 months by leaving and entering the day before the expiry date.

You already have the proof as your Visa says "Use before"