Bedroom Furniture

kurva

,hi i am looking for someone to build in a complete wall to wall fitted wardrobe over and above a bed that i am just having delivered as we need the room for the latest arrivial to our family. the bed is 6.7ft wide and we would like a wardrobe either side of the bed with cuboards above the bed .Its verry comman back in uk but i am not getting anywhere when i go to wood shops to fit it .ps i don't want the kind of thing you would get fro b+q of mfi in uk ,looking for good workmanship. regards in advance to replies.kurva.

When I was looking for some built in wardrobes using solid wood, I was advised on this forum to visit the several wood shops on Thepprasit Road. Due to my own limited time I couldn't get them built, so cannot comment on any shop there, other than to say there seemed to be good quality furniture on display.

Hi,

I can recommend a guy for you, his name is Mit and his number is 0819833594. Tell him to come and have a look and tell him what you need, I'm not sure if he deals with solid wood but i expect he will do. I beleive he has a workshop off Soi Siam.

Best regards,

justsignedin