This Topic Is For Men Only!

AlexLah

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Junki, I see a lot of hairy arms and legs on Thai women when I go for my Sunday stroll at Lotus.

Girls dressed in their boxer shorts/sleeping clothes, pushing their empty shopping trolley, with the whole family following.

:D

Maybe they were Katoeys :o:D

Actually now that you mention that i have seen some around the shopping centres.....good observation Kun Alex! :D

you guys are just jealous as you dnt have breasts.

that's WHY you guys hardly take your hands off of women's breats :o

suggestion : have a surgery and touch yr own breasts!

I'm afraid that if I did that, I'd never stop playing with them, never leave the house or even touch my wife's again. I'd starve to death in a week. If they ever find a way to perfectly replicate a woman's nether regions, I'm afraid a boob job and one of those would end future population. Let's see.... perfect boobs, sex anytime I want it, no $^#ing... hmmm, something to think about there. :D

My new G/F never takes her jeans off and only gives b,j"s

should I be worried :o

She is a 'sucker', no freedom for you, man, or mouse.

As long as she does it not less then 3 times a day you should be fine...........most likely she has just a fetish for jeans, dunno. :D

My new G/F never takes her jeans off and only gives b,j"s

should I be worried :o

She is a 'sucker', no freedom for you, man, or mouse.

As long as she does it not less then 3 times a day you should be fine...........most likely she has just a fetish for jeans, dunno. :D

All a bit confusing. Knocked back her umpteenth attempt today because i was tired. She got really upset. A new problem for me never had to deal with that with my ex wives. ahhh Thank god for a forum where us sexually harassed men can unload (no pun)

I had the same thing before Zorro, a record 9 times she succeeded one one day, leaving me completely exhausted.

I asked her, why are you doing this to me.

She said, I wanna make sure you don't have the power to have some bedroom olympics when you go out for a drink.

So now 9 is the benchmark before you can go out, pure torture if you ask me.

And for that jeans fetish it might just be she keeps it on because she knows we guy's like to penetrate when aroused and she does not want to loose her virginity untill you have married her?

:o

I had the same thing before Zorro, a record 9 times she succeeded one one day, leaving me completely exhausted.

I asked her, why are you doing this to me.

She said, I wanna make sure you don't have the power to have some bedroom olympics when you go out for a drink.

So now 9 is the benchmark before you can go out, pure torture if you ask me.

And for that jeans fetish it might just be she keeps it on because she knows we guy's like to penetrate when aroused and she does not want to loose her virginity untill you have married her?

alex Im happy playing star fish. 9 ? I thought being abused 4 times was a stiff call. Same story though "dont want you look nudder lady" :D

Why all the vaseline?

Plain cooking oil which cost around 25 THB a Ltr will do fine. Sprinkle some on the partners bum, massage the desired area so it is evenly spread, pour some oil in hand and grab and gently massage flagpole when flag is in raised state. It will pop in very easy. Make sure to have some damp cloth in reach so that once finished the oil and other liquids can be removed very easy. I see that you did not mention any protective suit so I guess you have a long term reliable partner. If not I have an alternative and cheaper option to protect yourself and these are those plastic bags you get for free when doing your shopping at Lotus, Carrefour. Just make sure it is firmly secured around the base with a bit of duct tape.

In this way you could save a lot of money that can be used to buy soon to be very expensive food and other basic items that will be needed during the coming economic nightmare.