Looking For A Christian Coloring Book On Healing And Deliverance?

JeemWatson

I am looking for a Christian Coloring Book for kids. Can anyone suggest some a good coloring Book of kids that teaches on Healing and Deliverance. Thanks in Advance.

Right. Erm, what? :o No. I'm lost. Thats a code for something illegal right? Is it crack cocaine your after?

Leave the Christians be with their coloring books. It makes them bolder when they feel they are being persecuted.

I heard this good one about George W. He has two books in his library, but he hasn't finished coloring the first one yet.

Was it "My Pet Goat?" :o

You have to give the Thai government some credit for even allowing Christian missionaries to do their thing here. Thailand is a very Buddhist country with the religion being well integrated into the power structure here. Considering you can be whipped for arriving in Saudi Arabia with rosary beads (it happened to a friend of mine) this show of tolerance to allow proselytizing is a good show of tolerance.

I have used an excellect coloring book called The Ministry of Jesus Coloring Book by Dr. Leonard Cheeseborough. This book will helped the teacher to convey the Healing and Deliverance Ministry of Jesus from the Book of Luke. Site can be found at Spiritual e-books .

I am looking for a Christian Coloring Book for kids. Can anyone suggest some a good coloring Book of kids that teaches on Healing and Deliverance. Thanks in Advance.

PS: Hospitals and Ambulances deal with both, if i remember correctly.

You were never going to get a sensible answer to that question here :o Being a Buddhist majority country,i think you would be fighting an uphill battle to find comics/coloring in books of this nature.If you import some in English,you could always get them translated and printed in BKK,as it is fairly cheap to do such things here.(Make sure you get the authors approval first,i wouldn't think they would have a problem with this idea).If unsure about how to find people to help translate,Unity Thai Language School may be willing to help,it never hurt's to try..15Fl.-01 Times Square Building, 246 Sukhumvit Rd., Khlongtoey, Bangkok 10110 Thailand

Tel. / Fax. : 02-653-1538

(M-F 8:00-16:00)

e-mail : [email protected] As they were the original missionary school.Otherwise go to a local Christian Church in Bangkok(If you are in BKK) like...Hope of Bangkok, International FellowshipHope of Bangkok, International Fellowship (www.hobif.org) is a non dominational church located at the 3rd floor of The Royal Benja Hotel in Sukhumvit soi 5. Service starts at 10:00 am. OR Bethany International Church BangkokHi all, I recommend to attend the Sunday service at: Bethany International Church Bangkok at 10.00-12.00 a.m. at PATHUMWAN PRINCESS HOTEL (MBK Shopping Center) M Floor. More information at www.bethanybangkok.com or send email. The service in Indonesian with Thai, Japanese and English translation. We welcome all of you to experience God's blessings, anointing and love. OR Siam Bangkok Church"Welcome all of you to www.siambangkokchurch.org. Every Sunday we have two services the first one in ther morning at 10.30 AM - 12.30 PM (Thai) and International service at 7.30 PM - 9.30 PM (English Try the leaders of these church's for any information you seek.Good luck. :D

Hi Jeem,

Try here:-

Bible Study

Salvation Station

Children's Bible Study

Lloyd Squires

$3.50

THIS TITLE HAS OPTIONS

SOLD SEPERATELY.

This is a twelve lesson children's Bible study on the plan of salvation. The teacher's manual has teaching tips, games, projects, and other helps for the teacher. The student coloring book has one page to color for each lesson. Paperback, 27pgs. Apostolic Author.

or here

From Christian Top Sites - Coloring Books

ThaiVisaDotCom is always here to help our members in their need :o

Kan Win :D

Hi Jeem,

Try here:-

Bible Study

Salvation Station

Children's Bible Study

Lloyd Squires

$3.50

THIS TITLE HAS OPTIONS

SOLD SEPERATELY.

This is a twelve lesson children's Bible study on the plan of salvation. The teacher's manual has teaching tips, games, projects, and other helps for the teacher. The student coloring book has one page to color for each lesson. Paperback, 27pgs. Apostolic Author.

or here

From Christian Top Sites - Coloring Books

ThaiVisaDotCom is always here to help our members in their need :D

Kan Win :D

Well done,old chap. :D you may want to consider sending a PM to this person,as they may have been scared off by the less then friendly response they got. :o

I would love to see the book that explains in pictures why The Lord Buddha is a tool of Satan and all Buddhists will burn in hel_l forever...that should be very popular!

I am constantly amazed that the Thai people are so tolerant of this kind of thing, it is one of their finer character traits that they are so willing to allow the intolerant to have a voice.

I am constantly amazed that the Thai people are so tolerant of this kind of thing, it is one of their finer character traits that they are so willing to allow the intolerant to have a voice.

Definitely a Thai cultural trait that 75% of the posters in this thread could learn from. Let's be at LEAST as tolerant as your host country, and leave your hangups back in your home countries, how 'bout it? These are typical western attitudes many of us came here to get away from.

Edited by toptuan

Well done,old chap. :D you may want to consider sending a PM to this person,as they may have been scared off by the less then friendly response they got. :o

If he's been scared off by the comments here, he'd be better off forgetting about a career as a missionary. Better he learns that here, rather than on a doorstep where religious rhetoric isn't appreciated. :D

I have nothing on 'healing' but I have the video version of 'deliverance' somewhere, starring Burt Reynolds. There is some sodomy in it which may be of benefit to the church. :o