English For Thai?

kalbo123

Who knows of any good school/course where I can let my girlfiend learn how to speak English?

I can recommend EFL - the forum sponsor under the teaching section. Ask for James, he's a good teacher.

AUA have also been running classes for many years.

AUA has had the best run program for English learners for years :o

The two mentioned above are good options... if you really want her to learn English... make sure you are committed to sitting down with her after school and reviewing lessons and helping her practice. I did this.... and within a year my GF... speaks very good English... writes it too.

Good luck...

Who knows of any good school/course where I can let my girlfiend learn how to speak English?

I can recommend EFL - the forum sponsor under the teaching section. Ask for James, he's a good teacher.

AUA have also been running classes for many years.

AUA has had the best run program for English learners for years :o

AUA is Ok if you want to learn American English....... But for the real thing try British Council :D

AUA doesn't offer flexibility whether it is Thai or English language instruction. The student is told when to study, how long and what to study. If you're serious about your gf improving, find a place that accommodates her needs rather than accommodating the needs of the school.

• 2 years later...