The Unkindest Cut

bannork

Meh.... as a cut man, I cant tell you how many times a woman has told me its a pleasure to use her mouth on me because of no bad taste and smell......[/color] (Must get very boring for you then)

A normal man take a bath and clean himself before he make love. (How dull, do you make a note in your diary too? spontenaiety?)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily News, January 23.

On January 21 Mrs Na, (real name withheld), took her son,aged 12, to a radio station in Samut Prakan to complain about her son's treatment at a clinic.

Mrs Na said her son had some small protuberances on the left hand corner of his lips so she took him to a clinic under the 30 baht treat all diseases scheme in Prapadaeng.

A doctor arranged to operate at 10.00pm the same day and at the appointed time a doctor with 2 nurses took the boy to the operating theatre. Whilst the operation was in progress the boy cried out in pain, when entering the theatre Mrs Na said she saw the doctor and nurses mopping up blood using cotton wool around her son's penis.

After the operation Mrs Na asked her son where the doctor had operated on him and he replied the doctor had circumcised him.

Shocked, she asked the doctor why, but he replied it was too late, a mistake had been made which could not be rectified, he refused to give his name when asked by Mrs Na.

The boy, Dtai, (real name withheld),said whilst still grimacing from the pain,that the doctor had told him to get onto the operating table and take off his trousers. He told the doctor that his mouth hurt, not his groin, but neither the doctor nor nurses listened to him. The doctor then injected a local anaesthetic and operated.

The director of the clinic said it was due to a misunderstanding between the staff of the clinic and that the clinic would take full responsibility and offer compensation to the damaged party. The doctor involved was said to be stressed after the incident and had resigned from the clinic.

:o "Whoops we thought you wanted a sex change, so we made it look like a botched circumcision" :D

...Unfortunately, I was circed at age 18, so I know what I am missing. It was the biggest mistake of my life...

Yeah, I know someone like that who was circumcised. Still to this day he bears anger and resentment that it was done to him as a baby without his consent.

I am sure being from the Western society he has already sued his parents in court, and probably won! :o