Rental Rules

Hello,

Would appreciate if anyone can tell me if you need to have a valid visa to rent? I am currently on a tourist visa but hope to study/work here for a while (Bkk)

Thanks.

One apartment complex (in Thonburi) turned me down a few years ago because I was on a 30 day visa exempt stamp. The condo I live in now photocopied my passport but wasn't concerned at all about my visa status (no visa, just a 30 day visa exempt stamp also). Out of the nearly 100 condo's I have seen over the years, only one raised an issue with my visa status.

Hello,

Would appreciate if anyone can tell me if you need to have a valid visa to rent? I am currently on a tourist visa but hope to study/work here for a while (Bkk)

Thanks.

One apartment complex (in Thonburi) turned me down a few years ago because I was on a 30 day visa exempt stamp. The condo I live in now photocopied my passport but wasn't concerned at all about my visa status (no visa, just a 30 day visa exempt stamp also). Out of the nearly 100 condo's I have seen over the years, only one raised an issue with my visa status.

good to know..thank you.