Platinum Fitness Center / Yoga Classes

damian5000

I've skimmed through some of the threads here and found some info on Yoga classes, but most of it was outdated. My Thai friend is currently paying 500 baht an hour for classes and I'd love to be able to find something decent at a better price...

From what I've read the Platinum Fitness Center sounds like a great package, but has anyone tried the Yoga classes there?? Does the monthly/yearly fees cover the cost of the classes also??

Or can anyone suggest a place that has yoga classes other than Platinum Fitness that's quality and decently priced?

TIA,

Damian

....Bump... I find it hard to believe nobody can recommend a decently priced quality Yoga class in Chiang Mai... Anyone?

Thanks in advance,

Damian

If you walk on Ratchamanka starting at the east end and head west, in about 2 blocks, on the north (right hand) side just past the Thai Wok restaurant, there is a very good and friendly yoga studio run by an Englishman named William. I think it's called Yoga Sala. If you keep heading west, a few blocks further up there is another yoga studio. I haven't tried that one.

....Bump... I find it hard to believe nobody can recommend a decently priced quality Yoga class in Chiang Mai... Anyone?

Thanks in advance,

Damian

I believe Fitness Thailand - north side of the city, just outside the moat - does yoga classes.

As a regular user of their gym, I see classes operating there most mornings.

No idea as to cost etc, but a visit should correct that - good luck.

Bucklt :o

Hi Damian, drop my wife off yesterday at the Gym (powerhouse) and she went to a yoga class. I believe PH has 3 classes in the morning and 3 classes in the evenings. Differant times differant months it changes. Hope this helps.

Edited by sendbaht