• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• midas

• Naam

• flying

• 12DrinkMore

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Dutch cartoons and now US movie sparked further anger and swears of murmurous revenge for daring to insult the beloved prophet. It's not much of a stretch of imagination how an actual terrorist attack against a mosque in a major western city would go down.

then you've had it. barbaric Muslims will murder your tenants, burn down your properties, steal your gold and sell your daughters into slavery.

Here you are Naam, even your fellow countrymen have identified the Bilderberg group

giggle.gif

The Swiss Federal Institute (SFI) in Zurich released a studyentitled “The Network of Global Corporate Control” that proves a small consortiums of corporations – mainly banks – run the world. A mere 147 corporations which form a “super entity” have control 40% of the world’s wealth; which is the real economy. These mega-corporations are at the center of the global economy

And while the ordinary guy on the street will be working his butt off to pay ever-increasing taxes , Bilderbergs will hide away in floating cities

Edited by midas

Here you are Naam, even your fellow countrymen have identified the Bilderberg groupgiggle.gif

The Swiss Federal Institute (SFI) in Zurich released a studyentitled “The Network of Global Corporate Control” that proves a small consortiums of corporations – mainly banks – run the world. A mere 147 corporations which form a “super entity” have control 40% of the world’s wealth; which is the real economy. These mega-corporations are at the center of the global economy

And while the ordinary guy on the street will be working his butt off to pay ever-increasing taxes , Bilderbergs will hide away in floating cities

http://occupycorpora...rol-the-masses/

Doesn't prove anything at all. Nor does it claim to do so. It is a submitted academic paper.

Nor does the paper support your hysteria that a small cabal control the world.

I would bet a pound to a penny that you haven't even read the paper (or understand it for that matter)

Plus the usual copy and paste from fruitcake websites like occupycorporatism.

Next up Nordic runes..............

Edited by yoshiwara

Here you are Naam, even your fellow countrymen have identified the Bilderberg groupgiggle.gif

http://occupycorpora...rol-the-masses/

Doesn't prove anything at all. Nor does it claim to do so. It is a submitted academic paper.

I would bet a pound to a penny that you haven't even read the paper (or understand it for that matter)

"A society becomes totalitarian when its structure becomes flagrantly artificial. That is when its ruling class has lost its function but succeeds in clinging to power by force or fraud."

George Orwell

I presume you mean the graph showing "resistance" at about 1540?

You did notice the P/E ratios I presume.....they're half now what they were in 2000. That's very pleasant for companies and investors.

BTW the nature of indexes is flat resistance lines get broken and the curve numerically gathers pace.

As for the last leg up.....take a look. Are you aware Marc Faber called an end to the bull (taking lessons from Cousin Nouriel) in mid 2009. Missed a 40% rise........... I say "ouch!" on behalf of his followers.

once appointed "guru" a guru will remain a guru no matter how much rubbish he/she excretes. important is that his/her rubbish is published on CNBC or Bloomberg.

recently and by chance i looked at the track record of "Lovely Abby". didn't trust my eyes when i saw 31% true, 69% false.

g101004.jpg

You've just exposed my most reliable contrary indicator. In the early 2000's she was money in the bank every time.

The Dutch cartoons and now US movie sparked further anger and swears of murmurous revenge for daring to insult the beloved prophet. It's not much of a stretch of imagination how an actual terrorist attack against a mosque in a major western city would go down.

then you've had it. barbaric Muslims will murder your tenants, burn down your properties, steal your gold and sell your daughters into slavery.

Haha , but seriously, I thank Allah I'm not one of the minority indigenous brummies.

http://m.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/oct/11/most-wanted-fugitive-wayne-smith-uk?cat=uk&type=article

Clearly an accident the man fled for his life.

http://m.guardian.co.uk/ms/p/gnm/op/sj3OhuQO00otOI7nF8dg6uA/view.m?id=15&gid=commentisfree/2012/sep/27/abuse-rochdale-brutality-blind-eye&cat=uk

These pedo rings were allowed to continue for years due to fears of inflaming racial tensions.

It's sick what is allowed to happen in fear of these barbaric religions. All of them. That Includes Circumcision for non medical reasons, the forced marriages and abductions and abuse of minors in the name of culture and tradition. Not to mention the ritual torture and killing of children by voodoo; many wrongs all the way down to the senseless slaughtering of animals on "holy days".

West countries should stand up for the morals we believe in and not live in fear of upsetting cultural sensibilities.

Freedom to believe what you like but practice with in the laws of decency and if you don't like it piss off (I hear this all the time directed at moaning farangs in Thailand and it should equally apply the world over)

Plus wasn't aisha married at six to Mohammed and it was consummated at 9. Written in their own holy book. The whole religions started by a war mongering criminal traitor to his own people who like to wok little girls. Nuff said.

Jesus by contrast was a pritty peaceful dude; but like everything by human gets used for power and evil.

Or take the teachings of Buddha, not much violence glorification or kiddy fiddling to be found there is there.

Religion, economies and human society have varying degrees of merit and only if people are able to speak honestly about the problems before us can progress be made.

Same like those who can't accept economic reality; the longer the pretending of stability goes on the greater the crimes committed and worse the effect when eventually it must be dealt with head on.

You can see the extreme right gaining greater and greater support across EU already.

I presume you mean the graph showing "resistance" at about 1540?

You did notice the P/E ratios I presume.....they're half now what they were in 2000. That's very pleasant for companies and investors.

BTW the nature of indexes is flat resistance lines get broken and the curve numerically gathers pace.

As for the last leg up.....take a look. Are you aware Marc Faber called an end to the bull (taking lessons from Cousin Nouriel) in mid 2009. Missed a 40% rise........... I say "ouch!" on behalf of his followers.

once appointed "guru" a guru will remain a guru no matter how much rubbish he/she excretes. important is that his/her rubbish is published on CNBC or Bloomberg.

recently and by chance i looked at the track record of "Lovely Abby". didn't trust my eyes when i saw 31% true, 69% false.

g101004.jpg

You've just exposed my most reliable contrary indicator. In the early 2000's she was money in the bank every time.

LRB,

can you give one valid reason why any media still quotes or carries AJC's comments? huh.png

Oct. 11 (Bloomberg) -- Greek government bond prices doubled during the past three months as investors, including the $9 billion hedge fund Third Point LLC, bet the likelihood of the nation leaving the euro-region has diminished. The nation’s 10-year yields are heading for a fifth monthly decline, the longest streak in seven years, as European politicians step up efforts to stem the debt crisis and after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi pledged to “do whatever it takes” to defend the euro.

deplorable pack of investores doubling their worthless fiat cash dry.png they should have bought Gold, baked beans and ammunition!

But when somebody actually admits to it, then how do people like you refute it later?

tongue.png

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 2002

But when somebody actually admits to it, then how do people like you refute it later? tongue.png

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 2002

He pleads guilty to being an internationalist, about as bad as supporting the United Nations (which by the way the loony tunes supporters think is an evil conspiracy). Philanthropy has a noble historic tradition in the US and is practiced by a significant number of wealthy individuals using both their wealth and networks. It is interesting to note that the royalties from that book were committed to AIDS victims. One will invariably find that those pushing the conspiracy themes the hardest are flirting with neo-Nazi propaganda but can't quite bring themselves to openly peddle it in polite company. So dance around the edges trying to get some legitimacy for their views.

He pleads guilty to being an internationalist, about as bad as supporting the United Nations (which by the way the loony tunes supporters think is an evil conspiracy). Philanthropy has a noble historic tradition in the US and is practiced by a significant number of wealthy individuals using both their wealth and networks. It is interesting to note that the royalties from that book were committed to AIDS victims. One will invariably find that those pushing the conspiracy themes the hardest are flirting with neo-Nazi propaganda but can't quite bring themselves to openly peddle it in polite company. So dance around the edges trying to get some legitimacy for their views.

mmmmm….. Now I just want make sure I understand what you are saying. You are saying that the banksters are philanthropic? Of course they are doing God's work !

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

"There exists in our world today a powerful and dangerous secret cult. This cult is patronized and protected by the highest level government officials in the world. Its membership is composed of those in the power centers of government, industry, commerce, finance, and labor. It manipulates individuals in areas of important public influence - including the academic world and the mass media. The Secret Cult is a global fraternity of a political aristocracy whose purpose is to further the political policies of persons or agencies unknown. It acts covertly and illegally."

Victor L. Marchetti, Jr

( Victor L. Marchetti, Jr. is a former special assistant to the Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency and a prominent paleoconservative critic of the United States Intelligence Community and the Israel lobby in the United States.)

Edited by midas

mmmmm….. Now I just want make sure I understand what you are saying. You are saying that the banksters are philanthropic? Of course they are doing God's work !cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

"There exists in our world today a powerful and dangerous secret cult. This cult is patronized and protected by the highest level government officials in the world. Its membership is composed of those in the power centers of government, industry, commerce, finance, and labor. It manipulates individuals in areas of important public influence - including the academic world and the mass media. The Secret Cult is a global fraternity of a political aristocracy whose purpose is to further the political policies of persons or agencies unknown. It acts covertly and illegally."

Victor L. Marchetti, Jr

( Victor L. Marchetti, Jr. is a former special assistant to the Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency and a prominent paleoconservative critic of the United States Intelligence Community and the Israel lobby in the United States.)

Another in a long line of US fruitcakes.

'Banksters' a juvenile label in line with the Occupy-type mindset and other fringe political groups.

In addition to circumcision we can now throw in Marchetti's JFK conspiracy plus the CIA to amuse Naam.

mmmmm….. Now I just want make sure I understand what you are saying. You are saying that the banksters are philanthropic? Of course they are doing God's work !cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Victor L. Marchetti, Jr

'Banksters' a juvenile label in line with the Occupy-type mindset and other fringe political groups.

In addition to circumcision we can now throw in Marchetti's JFK conspiracy plus the CIA to amuse Naam.

Seeing that the US government has a documented history of supporting murderous dictators I think your criticisms would be better directed at them.

Who manipulates the governments? You think they are free from any special interests?

You really are the most blind naive boarder line retard I've ever encountered (i don't want to be rude to any retards here)

My point about religions and "cultural" traditions, is basically most of the population of the world are a barbourus bunch only held together in the west by strong laws and government. If the rule of law or power of the state became interrupted for any reason then all hell breaks loose. Look at London riots or aftermath of katrina. Compare to Japanese after their disasters.

Victor L. Marchetti, Jr

Seeing that the US government has a documented history of supporting murderous dictators I think your criticisms would be better directed at them.

Who manipulates the governments? You think they are free from any special interests?

You really are the most blind naive boarder line retard I've ever encountered (i don't want to be rude to any retards here)

I'm not convinced that yoshiwara is a retard but he definitely displays characteristics of mental disorder just in the way he describes virtually every other person and every website as a " fruit cake "? Symptoms of Schizophrenia perhaps?

crazy.gif

Panetta is ex-CIA so I guess yoshiwara would consider him a fruit cake as well?

blink.png

Defense secretary bluntly warns were in ‘pre-9-11 moment’ that could precede catastrophic attack, hints Iran involved

In a speech in New York City, Panetta said the recent activities have raised concerns inside the U.S. intelligence community that cyber terrorism might be combined with other attacks to create massive panic and destruction on par with the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.

Edited by midas

I'm not convinced that yoshiwara is a retard but he definitely displays characteristics of mental disorder just in the way he describes virtually every other person and every website as a " fruit cake "? Symptoms of Schizophrenia perhaps?crazy.gif

Its not me copying and pasting from the wild-fringe conspiracy websites and the usual anti-Americanism to throw in the skip with their calling card world-dominating cabals.

Panetta is ex-CIA so I guess yoshiwara would consider him a fruit cake as well? blink.png

Defense secretary bluntly warns were in ‘pre-9-11 moment’ that could precede catastrophic attack, hints Iran involved

In a speech in New York City, Panetta said the recent activities have raised concerns inside the U.S. intelligence community that cyber terrorism might be combined with other attacks to create massive panic and destruction on par with the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.

http://beforeitsnews...ck-2444298.html

More of the never-ending world is ending panic attacks from the gold-bug fraternity.

US, Israel ready for war with Syria:

Israel and the US, led by presidential election candidate Mitt Romney who is subservient to “rabid war-hawk Zionists” seek to wage war in Syria even if it would cause World War III, says an analyst.

If we can be honest, Syria now sits on one of the largest newly found repositories of natural gas that the Europeans want to steal. At the same time, the Qataris, who have natural gas, don’t want there to be competition.

Syria has a trove of resources that Europe needs where they no longer want to use nuclear energy and CO2 producing fuel, so now it is to loot and to steal. They care nothing for the Syrian people.

whistling.gif

http://www.presstv.i...seek-syria-war/

Edited by midas

Panetta is ex-CIA so I guess yoshiwara would consider him a fruit cake as well? blink.png

http://beforeitsnews...ck-2444298.html

More of the never-ending world is ending panic attacks from the gold-bug fraternity.

That is it ! The fact that you relate everything back to gold has finally revealed your mental illness !

w00t.gif

You are clearly suffering from acute Aurophobia

sad.png

Aurophobia: An exaggerated or irrational dislike of gold

Edited by midas

That is it ! The fact that you relate everything back to gold has finally revealed your mental illness !w00t.gif

You are clearly suffering from acute Aurophobiasad.png

Aurophobia: An exaggerated or irrational dislike of gold

Nothing per se to dislike about gold.

What is to dislike is the mystical properties assigned to gold by the fearful and deranged ideologues who want to gold to provide their safe haven in a world they do not understand.

I'm not convinced that yoshiwara is a retard but he definitely displays characteristics of mental disorder just in the way he describes virtually every other person and every website as a " fruit cake "? Symptoms of Schizophrenia perhaps?crazy.gif

Its not me copying and pasting from the wild-fringe conspiracy websites and the usual anti-Americanism to throw in the skip with their calling card world-dominating cabals.

except some “ wild-fringe conspiracy websites “tell us about things that we would never hope to hear from the mainstream media

crying.gif

Shortly after Nasrallah spoke, the US Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan managed to break through VP Joe Biden’s interruptions to reveal the stark fact that Iran already possesses enough fissile material to make five nuclear bombs. The cat was finally out of the bag after years in which American and Israeli leaders contrived to keep this secret dark by verbal acrobatics and blinding showers of impenetrable “facts and figures.”

and it's looking increasingly likely there will be an event that will have a severe impact on markets in general

the waves of Middle East violence are lapping ever farther afield. All the parties with an interest in stirring up trouble are keeping a weather eye on the Obama-Romney debate next Tuesday to see if the president recovers the momentum he lost to his Republican challenger in the first debate.

Before or after the debate, each of them - Al Qaeda, Iran, Syria or Hezballah - is capable of taking direct action to show it is a player to be reckoned with. Such action may explicitly target an American interest or stir the pot by going for Israel, Turkey, Jordan, or a Gulf oil nation.

It can no longer be denied that Tehran is already on a cyber offensive against them all. In the absence of any response, Iran may decide to push further against its targets.

Edited by midas

Naam.....

I hope you're not suggesting Debka is a bunch of Russian and Ukranian guys who arrived in Israel, went crazy, and thought they owned the place (oh! they do!).

You got to admit, they chose a very attractive guy for their hero........such a shame he's in a coma.

Edited by cheeryble

Naam.....

I hope you're not suggesting Debka is a bunch of Russian and Ukranian guys who arrived in Israel, went crazy, and thought they owned the place (oh! they do!).

You got to admit, they chose a very attractive guy for their hero........ such a shame he's in a coma.

you mean that attractive slim Major General, the hero of Sinai 1973 and Shatila 1982?

Israel and the US, led by presidential election candidate Mitt Romney who is subservient to “rabid war-hawk Zionists” seek to wage war in Syria even if it would cause World War III, says an analyst.

If we can be honest, Syria now sits on one of the largest newly found repositories of natural gas that the Europeans want to steal. At the same time, the Qataris, who have natural gas, don’t want there to be competition.

Syria has a trove of resources that Europe needs where they no longer want to use nuclear energy and CO2 producing fuel, so now it is to loot and to steal. They care nothing for the Syrian people.

whistling.gif

Ok "Midas" I have checked on your posts and have 3 things to say;

1) You are right about what Panetta said, it is true he said that and yes it is a little worrisome. I agree with you there. (but then again the US's cyber system has been under various forms of attack since hacking first began).

2) The way you presented the PressTv story above is misleading. You left out the most important part of the headline.

"US, Israel, ready for war with Syria; ANALYST" Without "analyst" you are presenting the headline as fact, not opinion. Even worse, the guy, Randy Short, is hardly an "analyst" at all, he works for a human rights organization and he and PressTV (owned and run by the Iranian govt) are hardly unbiased (looks what he says about the US). Worse still, during the "interview" PressTV and this guy (both trying to prop up their shared opinion) both assert that the rebels fighting Assad are all terrorists and that the govt of Assad should be supported.

3) You quote from Dekba???? lol just look at some quotes about the website from wikipedia;

"Forbes identifies the best part of the website as being its archives, but decries the fact that "most of the information is attributed to unidentified sources.""

"Yediot Achronot investigative reporter Ronen Bergman states that the site relies on information from sources with an agenda, such as neo-conservative elements of the US Republican Party, "whose worldview is that the situation is bad and is only going to get worse," and that Israeli intelligence officials do not consider even 10 percent of the site's content to be reliable.[1]"

"Cornell Law professor Michael C. Dorf calls Debka his "favorite alarmist Israeli website trading in rumors."[4]"

Are you by chance a follower of Alex Jones??

Edited by kblaze

Now now KBlaze

Debka is merely saying the poor Israelis are being persecuted by their Gazan cousins. Well not really cousins, you wouldn't expect that when one is middle eastern and the other east European.

They 100-to-1 kill ratio in the Israeli army's last big operation leaving 1400 dead was a strategic necessity. The 25% Palestinian children killed was by no means collective punishment.

Edited by cheeryble

Israel and the US, led by presidential election candidate Mitt Romney who is subservient to "rabid war-hawk Zionists" seek to wage war in Syria even if it would cause World War III, says an analyst.

If we can be honest, Syria now sits on one of the largest newly found repositories of natural gas that the Europeans want to steal. At the same time, the Qataris, who have natural gas, don't want there to be competition.

whistling.gif

Ok "Midas" I have checked on your posts and have 3 things to say;

1) You are right about what Panetta said, it is true he said that and yes it is a little worrisome. I agree with you there. (but then again the US's cyber system has been under various forms of attack since hacking first began).

But I think you will find serious cyber warfare as opposed to cyber crime is a relatively recent phenomenon because it requires actual investment.

2) The way you presented the PressTv story above is misleading. You left out the most important part of the headline.

"US, Israel, ready for war with Syria; ANALYST" Without "analyst" you are presenting the headline as fact, not opinion. Even worse, the guy, Randy Short, is hardly an "analyst" at all, he works for a human rights organization and he and PressTV (owned and run by the Iranian govt) are hardly unbiased (looks what he says about the US). Worse still, during the "interview" PressTV and this guy (both trying to prop up their shared opinion) both assert that the rebels fighting Assad are all terrorists and that the govt of Assad should be supported.

Well actually even Joe Biden accused Mitt Romney of wanting to do the same thing if he is to the elected .

And I don't think it's as much about supporting the govt of Assad compared to the West deliberately stoking the fires. The spin which the Western media put on all this is disgusting

3) You quote from Dekba???? lol just look at some quotes about the website from wikipedia;

"Forbes identifies the best part of the website as being its archives, but decries the fact that "most of the information is attributed to unidentified sources.""

"Yediot Achronot investigative reporter Ronen Bergman states that the site relies on information from sources with an agenda, such as neo-conservative elements of the US Republican Party, "whose worldview is that the situation is bad and is only going to get worse," and that Israeli intelligence officials do not consider even 10 percent of the site's content to be reliable.[1]"

"Cornell Law professor Michael C. Dorf calls Debka his "favorite alarmist Israeli website trading in rumors."[4]"

Are you by chance a follower of Alex Jones??

I don't follow any one particular instead I follow the theme of stories to try and connect the dots which you certainly can't do by following mainstream media.

The purpose of posting the in the financial crisis rate was to counteract a small number of posters who would like you to believe the sky is ] clear blue and that there aren't even any potential hiccups on the horizon that could severely disrupt the market's whereas this is not the case

Edited by midas