Why Are Thai Girls So Jealous?

Simbo

Most of the farrang have ex BG's or Thais with kids the wrong side of 30 or both, you are the last resort. They are hanging onto the ATM card so they do not have to work. Get wise.

I was going to post something similar as this is most certainly true in the majority of cases, but not all so I refrained.

However, as more information has now come to light I am inclined to agree with the above statement. I also hope that most blokes realise that this is the case and more importantly realise that they can keep on hopping around until they find someone who doesn't just want their cash.

Again I agreee with you P.Fart. In fact you took the words right out of my mouth.

I refrained as if this is the case, most members here will find that offensive.

This is the case when a woman of the above description luckily lands a farang - she wants to keep him. I think a few of us expats are bloody naive and don't realize how good a catch we are. As you say P.F, don't fall for the first one, unless she is different from the rest. They are not very common, but there are some Thai women here who will marry a farang not for the money(usually self sufficient ones), even less poor country girls. Come to think about it, I know many "poor" country girls married to farang, would they have married their husband if he were skint?

Edited by Neeranam

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd also like to add that my wife would never go through my phone and stuff, I've offered it to her before to look at but she refused.

When we met etc she laid down her rules then :o

She does'nt listen to other people as far as what i'm doing is concerned BUT if she ever see's me messing around then she will go straight out and do the same :D ??

Fair enough i suppose. :D

Anyone who knows us well, knows what relationship we have. :D

Very interesting topic but wrong..all women are jealous not only Thai women.

Well, but I will make your guys more jealous :D .I sent my farang boyfriend to Pattaya on his own twice. Once he went on holiday there on his own and the second time we both were in Bkk but he wanted to spend time alone in Pattaya for a week so me and my brother drove him there. A bit embarrassing really as his hotel was right in the middle of load of bars. But whatever he was up too in Pattaya I have never asked him. We are now back home and still happy together.

BTW, I am Thai. :o

Siamruby,

Does this mean that you:

A. Trust your boyfriend implicitly? or

B. Don't care what he's up to as long as he comes home to you?

Is this love? Or is it taking second best and basically, being taken for a ride?

I would have thought love means mutual respect (and I underline mutual).

Cheers,

Ahhh Grasshopper!  You have a lot to learn about Thai Pooying!

They are all jealous - but it's cool! :D

Hey Boon Mee, have you told these newbies what "Butterfly" means? Pooyings get Mahk-mahk Mo-Ho when that heppens,....

I don't know if they still use that term there, but we did back in the early 70's when the GI's were there! I never did that but I did have two or three teelocs during my year there..One at a time..Me no butterfly...hehe :o

if she ever see's me messing around then she will go straight out and do the same :D ??

the same? Not with the same partner is it? :o

OK, now we know what you're into.... :D

I'd also like to add that my wife would never go through my phone and stuff, I've offered it to her before to look at but she refused.

When we met etc she laid down her rules then :D

She does'nt listen to other people as far as what i'm doing is concerned BUT if she ever see's me messing around then she will go straight out and do the same :D ??

Sounds good to me. <<envy>> :D

if she ever see's me messing around then she will go straight out and do the same :D ??

the same? Not with the same partner is it? :D

OK, now we know what you're into.... :D

When we met etc she laid down her rules then :D

Sounds good to me. <<envy>> :D

It works both ways though, sometimes she goes away with her mates, (as I do), speaks to people on the phone etc, I don't know who she's talking to. :o

Phew, I almost told her she was pretty.  She calls me Pbaak Kwaan (not sure how to write that one, can't find it in the dictionairy) something about having a "Sweet Mouth".

ปาก หวาน paak[L] waan[R]. My dictionary gives it the very unliteral translation of 'silver-tongued'.

Hey Boon Mee, have you told these newbies what "Butterfly" means? Pooyings get Mahk-mahk Mo-Ho when that heppens,....

I don't know if they still use that term there, but we did back in the early 70's when the GI's were there! I never did that but I did have two or three teelocs during my year there..One at a time..Me no butterfly...hehe :o

My wife assures me it's now a Thai word, but when I googled for บัตเตอร์ไฟล the only hit I got was referring to six-legged butterflies. There's some support in Thai - ผีเสื้อราตรี, literally 'night butterfly', is one of the many expressions for 'prostitute'. As for the newbies, don't people read 'The World of Suzie Wong' any more?

Edited by Richard W

I'm sure they know what "Butterfly Boy-San" means udornvet! :D

Times haven't changed too much since you were over there - maybe a little more high-tech as now there's walking ATM's. :D

My teelock told me the story of the butterfly, when I was stationed there so many years ago. She likened it to a person who goes from one woman to another, just as a butterfly goes from flower to flower...

One thing that was heard up around the airbase at Udorn was pooyings saying, "you butterfly me, I do you numba 10"... Didn't take a Einstein to figure that one out. Or another commonly heard phrase, "you die Thailand"....Believe me it did happen, and for nit-noy baht. Thai baht was 20 to a Dollar back then, and 100 baht was all it took to have a hit put on someone...It was already bad enough we had to put up with the Pathet Lao communist around Laos coming in to the base area.

Apples were also very valuable then since there were not any around, a woman would give anything for an apple. Don't think it's the same now though since the western world has been having it's influence there now...They now have a KFC , Dunkin Donuts, and a 3-story mall up at Udornthani now...They have come a long way!