Us Military In Pataya?

thaiman

I think its a Cobra Gold thing. Why do you care either way? I think many local Thais are happy with the injections. A recent truck taxi driver I was talking to was downright ecstatic. Let's not forget the farang "pioneers" of Pattaya, the American soldiers r&r-ing here from Vietnam.

Edited by Jingthing

Apart from the Cobra exercises they have personnel permantently in Thailand , what's the problem.??

If it wasn't for R & R ing here in the 60s , where would Patts be?? The original dirt roads were crap I can assure you. Cigarettes bought you a lot of favors . Equal to about 2,000bht to-day I would guess

Anyhow , Pattaya needs cash flush visitors right now , wouldn't you say!

:o

Apart from the Cobra exercises they have personnel permantently in Thailand , what's the problem.??

If it wasn't for R & R ing here in the 60s , where would Patts be?? The original dirt roads were crap I can assure you. Cigarettes bought you a lot of favors . Equal to about 2,000bht to-day I would guess

Anyhow , Pattaya needs cash flush visitors right now , wouldn't you say!

:o

There is a special arrangement between the two countries

Especially important now with all the "communists" from China and possible "communist sympathizers" from Russia (some of them want to bring it back) hanging about Pattaya. The red menace, it ain't just for breakfast anymore. I do love a crisp uniform.

I think its a Cobra Gold thing. Why do you care either way? I think many local Thais are happy with the injections. A recent truck taxi driver I was talking to was downright ecstatic. Let's not forget the farang "pioneers" of Pattaya, the American soldiers r&r-ing here from Vietnam.

agree,bring the whole dam_n army here to brighten up Patters(probably the only people with money to burn)any leftovers send em to samui!