Need The Idea, How Can You Find Young Thai Come Working With?

I should have stopped playing here (in TV) and been working hard this time...!!

I did!!..have been but now just waiting for some calls..from any young Thai who wants job..

I can't just stay still, and need a little relaxing.. so come here.. (may be i am addicted..)

My staffs, 3 of 4 are going to give me up, one will have own biz, another two will leave for maternity issues.

I have counters in department stores, so should have worked about the marketing and selling, right?

But turned out a lot more of doing the HR's tasks, I do the interviewing for job's applicants all the times.

Really feel mental-tired, young people this day seems have less patience, many are so lazy.

Well, I should have been used to it, no complaint... Is the troubles most biz's owners have had.

To hire people, I usually get into job's website, make the billboard, ask other companies' staffs if they have relatives want the job.

Is standard practice in finding staff... but I find it is harder and harder getting any in this day.

A customer of mine, who just started own restaurants... said to buy some from others. Mean to take other biz's staffs and pay them a lot more than thier today's wages .

I know, many do this.. Mine once left for double wages. But this is not correct, is it? I am not quite....umm, I just don't want the returns.

If there is no choice, to be honest, I may do, feel sick of HR's duty, really.

But better have some other choices. Do you, the biz's owner, mind sharing me your own tips?

I should have stopped playing here (in TV) and been working hard this time...!!

I did!!..have been but now just waiting for some calls..from any young Thai who wants job..

I can't just stay still, and need a little relaxing.. so come here.. (may be i am addicted..)

My staffs, 3 of 4 are going to give me up, one will have own biz, another two will leave for maternity issues.

I have counters in department stores, so should have worked about the marketing and selling, right?

But turned out a lot more of doing the HR's tasks, I do the interviewing for job's applicants all the times.

Really feel mental-tired, young people this day seems have less patience, many are so lazy.

Well, I should have been used to it, no complaint... Is the troubles most biz's owners have had.

To hire people, I usually get into job's website, make the billboard, ask other companies' staffs if they have relatives want the job.

Is standard practice in finding staff... but I find it is harder and harder getting any in this day.

A customer of mine, who just started own restaurants... said to buy some from others. Mean to take other biz's staffs and pay them a lot more than thier today's wages .

I know, many do this.. Mine once left for double wages. But this is not correct, is it? I am not quite....umm, I just don't want the returns.

If there is no choice, to be honest, I may do, feel sick of HR's duty, really.

But better have some other choices. Do you, the biz's owner, mind sharing me your own tips?

What is the pay and what will they be doing? I have 2 possibly 4. 2 women work in a sweat shop factory so you cannot say they are lazy at all. Both are intelligent. My fiancee and he niece and cousin... All comes down to money and the nature of work (what is expected, etc).

I enjoy HR myself but then again I have no problem motivating people and learning what is important to them. Sure pay more money steal workers, do what you can! Better yet, find someone looking for a job (I know one who can start now, 2 willing to come down from Isaan if they had a job right now).

If you have lazy workers, why? If you offer a percentage (give them a stake in the profits) you'll see better work and more sales (in my view). Anyone who works for me...the more money I make, the more they make. I had a good month so I have my employee 30,000 baht one month. Why? Because I want her to know she's valuable and if I'm making money, I can share and help others too. I cannot be happy by my self alone.

It's hard to find the right people but once you understand what is important to that person, as a boss you can use that to motivate even a lazy worker (so to speak). Some like the money, others like recognition, others want benefits. If it were me, I would ask 10 questions what is most important to a job for your employee (then you will know how to make them honest). I have no problem sharing my profits with people who help me make money (and they will never leave me).

I am going to Thailand to train one soon (not easy because she knows nothing, never used a computer and I need her using computer, pictures, webcam, email and learn an entire new industry...but no one else would give her this chance so I will put my valuable time and trust in her and hopefully we will both make a lot of money (both-not me alone)...that's just how I work...I do not want to get rich alone. I want to help others and get rich together.

Edited by HYENA

It sounds like you are talking about barely above minimum wage for jobs that probably consist of mainly standing around a counter in a dept store. I would say you would be challenged to staff in any country in the world. Lowest paid jobs are always going to attract the least skilled, least reliable workers.

TH

Sorry, guys...being late coming here.. :D

HYENA,

you are so lucky having good and responsible people...(but that because of you, yourself too)

I do educated and give them extra money too...but admit rarely have time for them..

You seems so good boss, saying not to happy alone..that is so nice.

Your story has my thinking of self-improvement... thanks!

thaiHome

yes..exactly...you are so right...I have many of least skilled, and least reliable people all the times.

Even to come for the 1st time interviewing, they rarely show up...that's why I am so sick of HR's.

And these people, though they are under-qualified, I cannot give them just the legally minimum wage.

Since there are so many staffs from many company there.. can't help that all the staffs will compete who get best money. :o