Where To Find Snus?

mrsouza

Hi,

Do any of you well established CM:ers know if there are any places in CM that sells "Swedish Snus"? I've recently moved up here, so haven't been able to find any sellers yet.

I heard through the grapevine that there is this Swedish bar somewhere that supposedly sells it, but I forgot the name and the location.

Thanks.

The bar in question may be the S & T (??) bar next door to John's Place, on the inside of the moat, going south from Thapae Gate, next door to the bright yellow Bank of Ayudhaya ATM and Western Union. I think a place called the Underground sold it but I don't think that bar is open any more.

JxP

• 5 months later...
Hi,

Do any of you well established CM:ers know if there are any places in CM that sells "Swedish Snus"? I've recently moved up here, so haven't been able to find any sellers yet.

I heard through the grapevine that there is this Swedish bar somewhere that supposedly sells it, but I forgot the name and the location.

Thanks.

Please contact this number 089-0744484 he is the Swedish manager for Thai company name south east port.He import Scandinavian products to Thailand and have Swedish snus legally in Thailand.Minimun order is 10 boxes (1 stock). Keep General,Ettan,Grov in stock in Bangkok.Best price ever..