The Right To Reply ... Freemasons In Phuket

Nip

Yesterday I posted on the Thai Visa Phuket Forum my concern with regard to the nature of the Freemasons and their involvement with the Green Man in Chalong. I was as expected within hours of the post being made censored which gave due credence to my claim that the Freemasons control the Media and dont want people to know the truth. I was not allowed to reply to an uneducated swill that accused me of being a crackpot. An insult I take as a compliment as some of the greatest men in history very described thus. I would hope in the spirit of fair play that I should be allowed herein to respond to the unwarranted personal attack and at the same time perhaps inspire others to research and draw their own conclusions on the matter.

Geriatvic I am nothing other than a concerned citizen with an open mind who sought answers to many questions in relation to the global meltdown and below is simply a modicum of what I discovered. You can argue as you wish but everything I have stated herein is true and open to investigation . Your response is typical of how the world has allowed a few people to govern our every move without question. The global educational system programs us to ingest information and regurgitate it when required. It does not allow us to think for ourselves. I must assume that you are either a Freemason or gullible controlled media fodder. Open your mind. Dont attack mine. I am not expressing opinions but facts. They ie the elite of which the Freemasons, Knights Templar etc are a part of are not affected by the financial downturn. I certainly do not claim to be an an expert on these matters. But when you start to research and discover that all the problems we are experiencing at the moment lead back to the US Federal Reserve and then you discover that it is not as I expected controlled by the Government of the USA but it is a private company run by the Illuminati a social elite then many things click into place. My guess is that many of the Freemasons who are on a very low level of the Illuminati pyramid are well meaning guys who enjoy the pantomime the various lodges provide but there is a very sinister and evil back bone to these societies and everybody owes it to themselves to investigate and draw their own conclusions. Not yours or mine... There are a number of very interesting DVD available free on the internet such as Money Masters, Endgames and The Illuminati (piratebay.org) the content of which is undeniable. I recommend anybody who would like an insight into the world of finance to view these documentaries. I can assure them they will have a different vision of what is going on in the world. The Freemasons of course dont want you to watch it but they cant stop you.

I answer your accusations ...

Fact! The Creator the Freemasons pay homage to is Satan. The Christian faith believes in Satan's existence.

Fact! Whether or not CNN, BBC or FOX are private or public companies is not relevant they are controlled by the Illuminati ie the Freemasons.

Fact! George HW and George W Bush ie father and son claim to be devout Catholics but they are Freemasons. Members of the Satanic Skull & Bones sect (Yale University)

Fact! White Supremacists? Albert Pike the Grand Wizard of the KKK was also a Supreme Commander of the Freemasons

Fact! Obama ratified last week the Bush administrations New World Order for an American Union. No borders! One currency! Relating to Mexico, Canada and the USA

Fact! Obama after less than a week in office Bombed Pakistan... There was little change or compromise in this action?

Fact! Obama is an articulate orator and for the past 2 years has been able to read a tele prompter with poise and ease so is it not strange that he should cock up his oath? Is it not also strange that when he took his second oath he was not holding the Bible as required and that the press were omitted?

Fact! Openness and Truth? With regard to Obama's appointments to his administration of persons guilty of fraud ... Below are excerpts taken from the BBC internet website.

Do you consider the content on the BBC website to be garbage and nonsense also?

(1) Former Senator Tom Daschle has withdrawn his nomination as US health and human services secretary after a controversy involving unpaid taxes.

His move came only hours after

(2) Nancy Killefer, nominated as budget watchdog, also withdrew over tax issues.

(3) US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was confirmed last week only after long arguments over his failure to pay $34,000 (£24,500) in taxes he owed until shortly before he was nominated.

(4)New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson announced he was withdrawing from consideration as commerce secretary after an investigation was launched into a state contract that had been given to his campaign donors.

Change. What change? The same old cronies. Honesty. What honesty?

Fact! Taken from the BBC Website yesterday with regard to confirming the New World Orders vision to divide the world into 4 unions with one Government and currency.. The EEC is up and running the American Union is close behind and here is a man who not so long ago was described as a terrorist! "Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi has vowed to pursue his vision of a United States of Africa, in his inaugural address as the new chairman of the African Union" Bear in mind that the Illuminati control the UN and the World Bank also.

Fact! Hitler was a Freemason and his war effort was funded by the Union Bank of the USA... And with George Snr and Jnr instigating the Iraq wars isn't it interesting to discover that the Head of the Union Bank at the time was was none other than Bush's grand father Prescott Bush.

Wikipedia: "Prescott Sheldon Bush (May 15, 1895 – October 8, 1972) was a Wall Street executive banker. He was admitted to the Zeta Psi fraternity while at Yale and the Skull and Bones secret society (Freemasons). George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush are also members of that society. Prescott Bush, was an owner and Director of Union Banking Corp seized in October 1942, 10 months after the attack on Pearl Harbor, under the Trading with the Enemy Act...

Perhaps this cutting from the Guardian Newspaper London might also help? "The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director and owner ie the Union Bank was involved with the financial architects of Nazism"

Fact! From Wikipedia and the Guardian re the Union of Mexico the USA and Canada; At their meeting in Waco, Texas, at the end of March 2005, U.S. President George W. Bush, Mexican President Vicente Fox, and Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin committed their governments to a path of cooperation and joint action. The blueprint President Bush is following was laid out in a 2005 report entitled "Building a North American Community" published by the left-of-center Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) President Bush is pursuing a globalist agenda to create a North American Union, effectively erasing our borders with both Mexico and Canada. This was the hidden agenda behind the Bush administration's true open borders policy.

Fact! The Federal Bank is a private company.Article I, Section 8, Clause 5, of the United States Constitution provides that Congress shall have the power to coin money and regulate the value thereof and of any foreign coins. But that is not the case. The United States government has no power to issue money, control the flow of money, or to even distribute it - that belongs to a private corporation registered in the State of Delaware - the Federal Reserve Bank. No Congress, No President has been strong enough to stand up to the foreign-controlled Federal Reserve Bank. Yet there is a catch - one that President Kennedy recognized before he was slain - the original deal in 1913 creating the Federal Reserve Bank had a simple backout clause. The investors loaned the United States Government $1 billion. And the backout clause allows the United States to buy out the system for that $1 billion. If the Federal Reserve Bank were demolished and the Congress of the United States took control of the currency, as required in the Constitution, the National Debt would virtually end overnight, and the need for more taxes and even the income tax, itself. Thomas Jefferson was concise in his early warning to the American nation, "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

Finally 2 other Presidents ie Garfield and Lincoln fought the Illuminati and lost their lives as a consequence as did JFK's brother Robert.

As this has nothing at all to do with Thailand, or more specifically Phuket, it's closed with the warning that any attempt to re-open it in any forum on Thaivisa will see it being deleted and its poster's account being suspended