Wonderful Tomatoes

Putu94

Hi Every Boy

I don't know if anyone is interested but some time ago I met a English guy ( David) ( writing under the name Irrigator)who is growing big, juicy meat tomatoes.

I believe it is done on a hydroponic way.

His farm... 15 km outside Mahasarakham in the direction of Wapi Pathum.

About 3 to 4 tomatoes in one kilo.

When I buy the tomatoes I pay 50 bath a kilo, and they stay good for many weeks

Just a idea :o , buy nice cheese from Holland ( it can be send in one week)and together on your bread , you know you eat very healthy mmmmm jammie jammie :D

Hi Every Boy

I don't know if anyone is interested but some time ago I met a English guy ( David) ( writing under the name Irrigator)who is growing big, juicy meat tomatoes.

Just a idea :o , buy nice cheese from Holland ( it can be send in one week)and together on your bread , you know you eat very healthy mmmmm jammie jammie :D

I contacted David (Irrigartor) and made the short trip from Kalasin over to his place... Enjoyed meeting both David and his wife, seeing his operation and came away with a few kilos of the best "Beefsteak Tomatoes" that I have ever had in Thailand and some of the best ever... His operation / farm is impressive and the produce is excellent...

I would highly recommend anyone in the area make the effort to go meet and visit with these nice people and obtain some of their excellent produce... I am sure once you try them you will be going back for more....

Pianoman

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Every Boy

I visited David and his wife with my gf whilst I was in Thailand in February and found his experience very useful and of course the tomatoes are very good. I was a bit surprised as quite often big tomatoes can lack taste. My gf and I bought bread, butter, ham, cheese and cress and made sandwiches for the next few nights. One thing I did discover from this, my gf can eat typical spicy Isaan food but not the salt rich western food so she dropped the cheese and ham. All round an interesting and enjoyable experience.

can anyone give any directios to his farm.i would liuke to go see him when i come to thailand.thank you

I hesitate to give directions to anyone's home on an open forum, but I am sure that if you PM David (Irrigartor) with your request, he will respond with either directions, his phone # or both...

Just had a friend visit him yesterday and brought us back more of the excellent produce, plus David has reduce his already Low / Value Price...

Pianoman